Evil Academy

Full Version: Pravda: The West falls into abyss of liberal Satanism
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
http://www.pravdareport.com/society/stor...atanism-0/

"Now we can see that Russia is the main obstacle for the unipolar world. Zbigniew Brzezinski said after the break-up of the Soviet Union that there was the most important player left - Orthodoxy. Orthodoxy is a spiritual alternative to this global world order. When they say that our country had no ideology for 25 years, this is not true to fact. We could see the Western ideology being implanted in Russia - the Golden Calf ideology. Orthodoxy and even secularized Western Christianity do not tolerate this ideology."

"During the times of the Soviet Union, many in the country thought that every person in the Christian West had a gospel on their bedside table. Afterwards, it became clear that it was the Soviet Union that was protecting the world from the Golden Calf ideology. When the Soviet empire collapsed, the West assumed that Russia was dead. The country was dismembered, the defense industry and the army was destroyed. That was the time when liberal Satanism triumphed in the West."

"In Catholic Italy, a court decided to take crucifixes out from schools. This is beyond understanding. In France, millions of people took to the streets to protest against gay marriage, but no one listened to them. The West is moving towards liberal Satanism. When we talk about the Islamic extremism of ISIL, we need to understand who created ISIL and what for."

- Orthodox publicist Victor Saulkin, a member of the Imperial Orthodox Palestine Society
(10-18-2016 04:40 AM)jho Wrote: [ -> ][i] We could see the Western ideology being implanted in Russia - the Golden Calf ideology. Orthodoxy and even secularized Western Christianity do not tolerate this ideology."

Golden Calf Ideology? Is that supposed to be idolatry?

I don't get it. I see Modern Western Liberal Culture as being infected by Hedonism and Narcisissm if anything.
Reference URL's