Evil Academy

Full Version: wow. BILL CLINTON'S BLACK SON DESCRIBES HILLARY'S ABUSE
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
he looks exactly like a young bill

state trooper's have been harassing him. so sad

Hillary is a disgrace
Trump needs to invite this dude to the 3rd debate.
INFOWARS with another huge exclusive story. this is YUGE. will Trump jump on it?
Has he proven that he's Bill's kid?
his body language is legit. he doesn't look very educated but he's confident about his assertions

i also believe a DNA test was done confirmed and then overturned later
(10-17-2016 03:38 PM)Redneck Wrote: [ -> ]Has he proven that he's Bill's kid?

Star Magazine (American Tabloid) did a paternity test when the kid was 12, and claimed it wasn't a match, but never overturned the results. Apparently Bill is buddies with the owner of the magazine so it could have been a favor.

The real way to corroborate his story would to be to get a statement from one of the state Troopers that dropped off cash envelopes or birthday gifts to his house.
this story is zero without proof. Dude can believe whatever he wants

the DNA test was false, he admits it

Shame on AJ for running so abrasively with this story based on nothing
All that money Alex Jones makes, and he is making these people speak into an EV RE320.

Cheap ass.

Get these people some RE-20's. He's the former son of the President for God's sake!
(10-18-2016 02:33 AM)Masato Toys Wrote: [ -> ]this story is zero without proof. Dude can believe whatever he wants

the DNA test was false, he admits it

Shame on AJ for running so abrasively with this story based on nothing

Yes there's really no way for the public to determine the Truth Value of this story.

Infowars is running wild with it to try to run defame Bill at this critical time in the election.

I don't see this being particularly effective. Also, the narrative that Bill got a southern black hooker pregnant, then still bought the Crack-Baby Birthday presents, while Mom was in Jail, all the way up into him taking the Oval Office, makes him look like he has a good heart.
He's a spitting image of him.
the side by side pictures and the sincere looking demeanor tells it all

[Image: bill-clinton-danney-williams-10-3-16.png]

the story is also 100% plausible since bill was a known whoremonger both paid and unpaid or forced
EYES ARE THE SAME

[Image: 1clinton.jpg]
Yep. Unlike Chelsea, he looks like his dad.
It certainly could be his son. There are similarities.

But the bottom line is the DNA test came back negative.

I'm not trying to be a party pooper but a DNA test, if done properly, shouldn't come back negative unless there's no match.

If there was some sort of funny business going on he needs to find a way to get a proper DNA test done.

Otherwise, people have no choice but to accept or reject the claim based on his word alone.

And most people aren't going to do that without at least some tangible proof IMO.

Fortunately, I happen to know a guy who specializes in exactly this type of thing.

[Image: maury.jpg]
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's