Evil Academy

Full Version: Bob Dylan awarded the Nobel Prize for his lifetime of service. For whom, exactly?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
[Image: xYJijx2.jpg]
Bob Dylan (aka Robert Zimmerman) was recently awarded the Nobel Prize for literature.

[Image: VTTh2nD.jpg]
The singer-songwriter had previously been awarded the Presidential Medal of Freedom by Obama back in 2012.

So why exactly has he been given all of these awards by the establishment? Miles Mathis has the answer.

Bob Dylan Does a Con Job on an Entire Generation of Americanbooberanus - "The times, they are a'changin", hey Bob? - Art Controlled by Trade - The More the "Change" the More the Profits - Operation Rolling Stone - The Youth Have Been Sucked Dry - Bob Sent to Misdirect the Nascent Folk - Apparently, It Worked

We see more red flags early on, when in 1961, at age 20, Dylan scored a review in the New York Times. As with Ezra Pound's meteoric rise in London in 1908, Dylan's meteoric rise in New York in 1961 simply isn't believable. He had been playing in Greenwich Village for only about six months, had no original material, hadn't written any of his great early songs yet, and somehow the New York Times does a review of him? He was the opening act for the Greenbriar Boys at Gerde's Folk City. There probably weren't ten people in the audience. So let's ask the question begged. Who wrote the review? Robert Shelton, who was really Robert Shapiro, from another family of wealthy Jews. Who was booking Gerde's at the time? Charlie Rothschild. Does that name ring a bell? Do you think he might be Jewish also? Wealthy family? Also remember who is behind the New York Times. The Sulzberger family, extremely wealthy Jews who also founded the New York Stock Exchange. Even before the New York Times and all other media were taken over by the CIA in the 1950's, that paper had been controlled by extremely vested interests, to say the least.

So clearly, someone had a plan for Dylan. Or, we should say, he was the front man for some operation. We will call it Operation Rolling Stone.

We know Intelligence was running all sorts of secret operations in the 1960's. Many of them have since been partially de-classified, like Operation Mockingbird, Operation Bluebird, Operation Chaos, MKULTRA, and many many more. But there appears to have been an even larger, more fundamental Operation beneath all of them. This was Operation Rolling Stone. It was the promotion of change in all forms. To what end? The promotion of trade. The Jews and Gentiles that would run the 20th century were masters of trade. They were money lenders and money changers and money makers. These families had always been very good at making money, but in the 20th century they discovered a way to accelerate this money making beyond even their own dreams. They discovered that accelerated trade depended directly on accelerated change. The more change of any kind they could introduce into society, the more money they would make. This is simply because change can always be accompanied with new products. New products = new wealth. More products = more wealth. Therefore, the fundamental and underlying Operation of the 20th century has been CHANGE.

This was revolutionary in every way, since humans don't really like change. Like cats and all other animals, they prefer things to stay as they are. Living creatures tend to equate change with discomfort. So to promote change was to go against human nature. It wasn't something that would happen on its own. It had to be manufactured and constantly sold.

It was revolutionary in another way, since it went against all tradition. Tradition had always taught that change was something to be avoided. All the major religions sought balance and harmony, neither of which could be maintained in times of rapid change.

It was revolutionary in a third way, since traditionally trade had been considered dirty. Thoreau was still teaching in the 1840's that "trade curses everything it touches." Gentlemen in the early 19th century looked down on trade, as we see from reading Dickens or Austen, or watching Downton Abbey. The English aristocracy mocked American wealth, since it came from trade. So you would think it would be difficult to flip the world 180 degrees, taking us to the present where most believe that trade sanctifies everything it touches.

Well, it was difficult. It required hiring millions of people and spending vast amounts of capital over more than a century. But the investment paid off, as we see. Accelerated change has made the billionaires into trillionaires. They are now so rich they have to hide their wealth. The wealthiest families won't even allow their names to appear on the Forbes lists, the totals are so obscene. For instance, the Rockefellers are hundreds of times as wealthy as Bill Gates, but we are told they only have a few billion. The truth is, the Rockefellers had made their first trillion by 1930 (in today's dollars). We are told they gave most of it away and are now worth less than then. Don't believe it.

But what does this all have to do with Bob Dylan? Dylan was just one player in a vast operation of change. And one of the clues is the “Rolling Stone” meme. We see it coming up several times, in things that don't appear to be related. We see Dylan's famous song, we see the band the Rolling Stones, and we see the magazine Rolling Stone. All came out in the 1960's. Why? Have you ever asked that question? Maybe. Has anyone ever explained that to you? I don't think so.

To understand it, we have to go back to the maxim that started them all:

A rolling stone gathers no moss.

That is attributed to Publilius Syrus, from the first century BC. That just means little citizen of Syrus, so the person is anonymous. He is said to have been a slave from Syria, later freed, so he may have been a Jew. However that may be, the maxim was suggestive to those would control the 20th century because it was the perfect expression of change as the engine of wealth. A rolling stone gathers no moss, but it gathers something else green: money. This is what Don McLean meant when he said in American Pie, "moss grows fat on a rolling stone, but that's not how it used to be." The moss there is money. A rolling stone gathers no moss, but it grows fat on money. [/quote]
the nobel prize is a NWO prize.. he was awarded this for forwarding the left wing progressive cause.

without the music, the political reality could not have happened

music puts you in the seat of revolution
(10-15-2016 03:59 AM)EVILYOSHIDA Wrote: [ -> ]the nobel prize is a NWO prize.. he was awarded this for forwarding the left wing progressive cause.

I had always hope the internet would change that. Back in the early '90s I imagined that people would seek out movies, tv shows, and music ala carte. I figured there would be more diversity, and entertainment would be decentralized. Unfortunately, people have been corralled into new ghettos, like Netflix and iTunes.
(10-15-2016 03:59 AM)EVILYOSHIDA Wrote: [ -> ]the nobel prize is a NWO prize.. he was awarded this for forwarding the left wing progressive cause.

Excellent Post.

(10-15-2016 03:56 AM)jho Wrote: [ -> ][Image: VTTh2nD.jpg]

*CRINGE*

Obama did the honors of crowning him?

What was this even for; don't they prefix it for like, Science, Peace etc?
(10-15-2016 05:42 AM)kungfool Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-15-2016 03:56 AM)jho Wrote: [ -> ][Image: VTTh2nD.jpg]

*CRINGE*

Obama did the honors of crowning him?

What was this even for; don't they prefix it for like, Science, Peace etc?
That one was The Presidential Medal of Freedom.

Dylan also was awarded at the Kennedy Center Honors in 1997 by Bill Clinton "for his lifetime of contributions to American culture".

[Image: dylan_kennedy1.jpg]

http://www.abeldanger.net/2015/02/bob-dy...ntire.html
Quote:Here's the last red flag I will offer, although I could continue all day. In 1997, Bill Clinton presented Dylan with a Kennedy Center Honor, and said this:

He probably had more impact on people of my generation than any other creative artist. His voice and lyrics haven't always been easy on the ear, but throughout his career Bob Dylan has never aimed to please. He's disturbed the peace and discomforted the powerful.

What a load of crap! Discomforted the powerful? You have to kidding me. This is like Mick Jagger getting knighted. It makes no sense. If Dylan had truly discomforted the powerful, why would they be giving him an award? Do you think the powerful enjoy being discomforted? Have they learned their lesson? Have they been chastened? Who do you think is behind the Kennedy Center and President Clinton? Poor people? You and me? President Clinton and the Kennedy Center represent the average person? C'mon. The superrich run the country and always have, and they are giving Dylan awards because he did his job of misdirection pretty well (for a few years, at least). He fooled a majority of the non-discriminating, and earned his medals and other dog treats. In conclusion, I repeat that this is no easier for me than for you. I don't like losing "Shelter from the Storm", for one thing. It hurts. Talent and real art have been rare enough in the past century without losing what little we had to these government disinfo programs. It isn't just Dylan I am losing here, it is Cohen—who was in many ways the real thing. But how can I ever listen to anything by him again without being reminded of his part in all this? If Joni Mitchell is bitter, I think we can now see she hasevery right to be. We all do. All the arts, including popular music, have been mangled and destroyed to suit the financial interests of a few vulgar families. And if you think you have it bad—having your old heroes ripped out from under you—think of kids now. You find that the beauties you grew up on were partial and compromised and ultimately in the service of a great ugliness. But turn on the radio now: the Wasteland is here in its gasping totality and the youth are being sucked utterly dry by its sirocco. What they wouldn't give for the relative richness of your upbringing. This is the predictable outcome of art controlled by trade.

But I have since learned that trade curses everything it handles; and though you trade in messages from heaven, the whole curse of trade attaches to the business.
(10-15-2016 04:09 AM)jho Wrote: [ -> ]

I had always hope the internet would change that. Back in the early '90s I imagined that people would seek out movies, tv shows, and music ala carte. I figured there would be more diversity, and entertainment would be decentralized. Unfortunately, people have been corralled into new ghettos, like Netflix and iTunes.

it was like that for awhile with napster, soulseek etc. but it changed when they used information analytics to corral people into like you said new internet ghettos.

youtube can dictate what is popular simply by throttling "recommended vids" on the sidebar.

most people underestimate the power of music.. they think it's a fun thing.. music transmits vibrational waves that can change your psychology and your entire outlook. the lyrics put you in a trance with their embedded political messages.

John Lennon's "imagine" is a great example of a track that forwarded the NWO "global village KUMBAYA we are all one idea"
(10-15-2016 06:37 AM)EVILYOSHIDA Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-15-2016 04:09 AM)jho Wrote: [ -> ]

it was like that for awhile with napster, soulseek etc. but it changed when they used information analytics to corral people into like you said new internet ghettos.

youtube can dictate what is popular simply by throttling "recommended vids" on the sidebar.

most people underestimate the power of music.. they think it's a fun thing.. music transmits vibrational waves that can change your psychology and your entire outlook. the lyrics put you in a trance with their embedded political messages.

John Lennon's "imagine" is a great example of a track that forwarded the NWO "global village KUMBAYA we are all one idea"
Yep. The paper I quoted from at the top talks about John Lennon's Imagine. It's a rather long piece, but worth reading in its entirety.

http://www.abeldanger.net/2015/02/bob-dy...ntire.html
Quote:The old order is rapidly fading. What was the old order? The aristocracy. In the 20th century, we have seen the aristocracy replaced by the financiers as the controllers of society. The Jews, who were formerly last, will be first, and the aristocrats will now be last. The old houses will be pulled down and replaced by new mansions. These lines are usually read as Biblical references, as in the meek will inherit the Earth. But that hasn't happened, has it? No, because that was never the plan. That isn't what these lyrics mean. No one ever gave a damn about the meek.

The same can be said of Lennon's song Imagine, which is commonly misread as progressive. It is beautifully arranged and performed, which makes it so seductive, but it isn't progressive at all.

Imagine there's no heaven
It's easy if you try
No hell below us
Above us only sky
Imagine all the people
Living for today...

Sounds great on a cursory reading, but if you read it in context of recent history, it becomes far more sinister. As I show in my paper on Theosophy, the financiers have been trying to destroy all religions in order to co-opt their tithe. If the religions are gone, you have no one to go to but your government.

The government becomes your priest and confessor, your father, brother, sister and mother, and all your alms go to it.

Imagine there's no countries
It isn't hard to do
Nothing to kill or die for
And no religion too
Imagine all the people
Living life in peace...

No countries. Does New World Order mean anything to you? Without countries, there are no laws except the laws the financiers impose on you. For them, anything goes. That is precisely what we have seen in the past 50 years, and especially since the 1990's, when NAFTA and GATT gutted all local laws in favor of corporate rapine.

Imagine no possessions
I wonder if you can I can.

After they take all your possessions, you are left with none. That's what we've seen in the past decades, as the super rich have sucked the middle and lower classes dry with various grand thefts like LIBOR, quantitative easing, corporate bailouts, and a raft of others. And you don't even possess your privacy anymore, since they are spying on you all the time, with satellites, appliances, street cameras, web snooping, illegal phone tapping, open emails, and so on.
interesting post

That is why I say the pre V2 RCC was such a great threat to the government and the NWO.. a supranational organization with an intelligence network that rivals the CIA.

it's always better to have balance of powers. RCC would keep secular govt in check and vice versa.. now that all you have is a secular occult world govt... they want to rid the world of any religion that allows people to organize on a meaningful level.
(10-15-2016 08:47 AM)EVILYOSHIDA Wrote: [ -> ]interesting post

That is why I say the pre V2 RCC was such a great threat to the government and the NWO.. a supranational organization with an intelligence network that rivals the CIA.

it's always better to have balance of powers. RCC would keep secular govt in check and vice versa.. now that all you have is a secular occult world govt... they want to rid the world of any religion that allows people to organize on a meaningful level.
[Image: tommen.gif]

What you said reminds me of Game of Thrones. Also, the two pillars of Freemasonry. The Masons sought to destroy the two pillars, strength (boaz) & wisdom (jachim) and replace them with one that combined both. The third pillar is often refereed to as Hiram Abiff (the stone the builders refused), or beauty. I think it represents the Externalization of the Hierarchy, where the people who have controlled both religion & the state for millennia come out from the shadows.

[Image: 58ff9d0ac788ce5cdd53295adc512fca.jpg]

That's what 9/11 was about. Symbolic destruction of the Two Pillars to trigger a mass awakening to the realities of the world, but to do it in a way that people internalize & adopt the philosophy of the cryptocracy.

Whether we like or not, the people who follow the machinations of the alternative media are being initiated into masonry.

It's no coincidence that the popularity of conspiracy theories and the New Age Movement have arisen simultaneously.
Occultist Alice Bailey writes in her book The Externalization of the Hierarchy:

There is no dissociation between the One Universal Church, (Roman Catholicism) the sacred inner Lodge of all true Masons, and the innermost circles of the esoteric societies... It must not be forgotten that only those souls who are on the Probationary Path or the Path of Discipleship will form the nucleus of the coming new world religion. The Masonic Movement when it can be divorced from politics and social ends and from its present paralyzing conditions of inertia, will meet the need of those who can, and should wield power. It is the custodian of the law; it is the home of the Mysteries and the seat of initiation. It holds its symbolism the ritual of Deity, and the way of salvation is pictorially preserved in its work. The methods of Deity are demonstrated in its temples, and under the All-seeing Eye the work can go forward. It is a far more occult organization than can be realized, and is intended to be the training school for the coming advanced occultists. In its ceremonials lies hid the wielding of the forces connected with the growth and life of the kingdoms of nature and the unfoldment of the divine aspects in man.
http://henrymakow.com/2016/10/Bob-Dylan-...nt%20.html

Is Bob Dylan a Fake?

By John Hamer
Bob Dylan: Change Agent (1-4-2015)
(henrymakow.com)

In a recent article, Miles Mathis presents a compelling argument that Bob Dylan is a phoney.

He believes Dylan did not write his own songs and while Dylan's stage performances were not devoid of talent, he is not whom we believe him to be.

Dylan, whose real name is Robert Zimmermann, was born into a wealthy Jewish family in Duluth, Minnesota who owned a chain of movie theatres in the small town of Hibbing, MN. They were already in the 'deception' business.

According to Mathis, Hibbing has produced a number of dubious characters that include Vincent Bugliosi, Bruce Carlson and Gus Hall to name three. Gus Hall is the former leader of the US Communist Party and probably an Intelligence Services asset. Bruce Carlson is Director of the National Reconnaissance Office (an intelligence agency) and a leader of the Mormon Church, believed part of the Elite. Vincent Bugliosi was the attorney who 'prosecuted' Charles Manson, allegedly another one of the long list of 'Laurel Canyon' assets.

In 1961, Dylan, 20, was "made" by a favorable New York Times review of his short set before 10 people at 'Gerde's Folk City.' He had been performing for only six months, and had no original material.

The review was written by another Jew, Robert Shelton, (Robert Shapiro.) Charlie Rothschild was the booking agent for 'Gerde's' at the time.

MK-ULTRA: "The Times they are a Changin'"

Intelligence was running many black ops and using the music industry as cover in the 1960s. Some of them have since been partially declassified, such as Operation Mockingbird, MK-ULTRA and others.

Mathis believes that there was an even larger operation called, 'Operation Rolling Stone' designed to promote extreme change in all forms.

Because humans are naturally resistant to change, Mathis contends, change had to be manufactured and constantly sold. Mathis points to the constant use of the 'Rolling Stone' title such as Dylan's famous song, the band 'The Rolling Stones,' and also the magazine 'Rolling Stone.'

Mathis believes that the 'Rolling Stone' meme was a creation of Intelligence agencies as part of their social engineering. In the " Protocols of the Elders of Zion," the author says three times, Our Countersign is "Force and Make-believe."(Protocol 1)

"Make-believe" is the Illuminati's "Magick." Magick is simply deceit or lying which is easy when you own the mass media and educators. The evil magician Aleister Crowley defined Magick as "the science and act of causing change to occur in conformity with will... any willed change in ourselves or in our environment is Magick."

The CIA had taken over all media by 1961. This may explain why Columbia was so keen to sign the 20-year-old Dylan based on virtually nothing. So arguably, Dylan's entire career was pre-planned.

Columbia had not heard him playing any of his original songs, because he had none at this time. He had only two original compositions on his first album, and that was not released until 1962.

PLAGIARISM?

In 1963, Newsweek accused Dylan of plagiarism, suggesting that 'Blowin' in the Wind' had been 'acquired' from a high school student. As Mathis points out, if Dylan had written the song, Columbia would have sued Newsweek as soon as the story appeared. If Dylan had not written what is his most famous song, what does this say about him as a songwriter?

In 1965 Dylan was booed off the stage at the Newport Folk Festival allegedly for going 'electric guitar.' Mathis believes that 'real' folk fans knew that he was a fake, but by 1969, the infiltration and co-option of anti-war movement was complete so Dylan was no longer needed. He was therefore abandoned.

Mathis also posits that after Watergate, Dylan was brought back to Columbia in 1974 as part of the grand misdirection so that the American public would not notice that the CIA had just finalized a takeover of the government.

Mathis thinks fellow Jewish agent Leonard Cohen was Dylan's ghost writer. Cohen's record label was also Columbia. Furthermore it would also explain what Joni Mitchell said in 2010, referring to Dylan: "He's a plagiarist, and his name and voice are fake. Everything about Bob is a deception. We are like night and day, he and I."

Joni Mitchell dated Cohen for a while, so she should know. She even had an opportunity to change her view, but refused.

And as Mathis points out, why did Dylan or his record label not sue Mitchell for defamation? A claim of plagiarism is the most serious accusation that could be directed at a performer.

As a 'former' fan of Dylan, Mathis concludes, "...this is no easier for me than for you... It hurts. Talent and real art have been rare enough without losing what little we had to these government disinfo programs... Even more recently, Dylan has been doing Chrysler commercials... It is like watching Gandhi as the spokesman for Monsanto, or Martin Luther King schlepping pharmaceuticals for Pfizer."
-------

UK-based author John Hamer has written numerous short articles and several books including the best-seller, 'The Falsification of History' and 'RMS Olympic' and 'Titanic's Last Secret'.
------------------
Note: Bob Dylan's eldest son, Jesse (left) is a member of the Council on Foreign Relations. (Thanks Deanna)
n

----
[Image: proxy.php?code=db3337ef6019f330f050c9155...by5qcGc%3D]
Dylan 'Never Ending' tour logo 2006:
Crowned eye of Horus.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reference URL's