Evil Academy

Full Version: Infowars parading Bill Clinton's Bastard Son
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
About 5 videos featuring Danney Williams this week.

^Thread Title is misleading. Based on my Youtube page, I thought Infowars was breaking this story. It looks like it's all over the place.
(10-14-2016 03:21 AM)kungfool Wrote: [ -> ]About 5 videos featuring Danney Williams this week.

His IQ is too low for him to be Bill Clinton's son Imo, that was nasty rural ebonics.
(10-14-2016 04:27 AM)CTsar Wrote: [ -> ]His IQ is too low for him to be Bill Clinton's son Imo, that was nasty rural ebonics.

The Mom was a Drug Addicted Hooker.
He shows the signs of being 'crack-baby'; slurred speech, droopy unfocused eyes.
Lol @ this Maury drama.

He really looks nothing like Bill Clinton.

It might be his kid, but all of the comparison photos do nothing to add weight to the theory.
sons usually look like mothers. think about this in your life.
He looks more like Bill than Chelsea does. Another difference of course is that Danney is half black, and Chelsea apparently half Jewish.

*that Anthro Plex commercial is hilarious. I haven't watched a lot of Alex Jones, does he plug a lot of junk on his show? Does he sell his own crap himself on his show like Joe Rogan supposedly does?
99.99% chance it is his son.

genetics do not lie.
I believe it. This guy's family has been making this claim for 20 years. If it's true it makes him the grandson of Winthrop Rockefeller and the great-great grandson of J.D. Rockefeller.
(10-14-2016 04:51 PM)EVILYOSHIDA Wrote: [ -> ]99.99% chance it is his son.

genetics do not lie.

Did they do a DNA test?
(10-14-2016 01:00 PM)Redneck Wrote: [ -> ]He really looks nothing like Bill Clinton.

It might be his kid, but all of the comparison photos do nothing to add weight to the theory.

His head seems to be shaped like Bill's. When I do a casual look at him I can see some resemblances. It's not a perfect resemblance but then I don't resemble neither of my parent's either although I have traits from both.
The Eyes and Nose and Jaw are a pretty good match.

You have to remember that Bill Clinton's son or not, this guy is a Crack-Baby.
There wouldn't be a 1-1 match.
(10-15-2016 12:41 AM)pilgrim Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-14-2016 04:51 PM)EVILYOSHIDA Wrote: [ -> ]99.99% chance it is his son.

genetics do not lie.

Did they do a DNA test?

yes, it was confirmed at first IIRC but then overturned.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's