Evil Academy

Full Version: Bobby Fischer On Jews...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Do you agree or disagree?

don't agree with the execution part.

However, isn't it interesting how they completely own the political sector. media/press sector. banking sector. movie sector. internet sector.

It is mind-blowing for such a small group of people.
he was jewish himself. Probably one of the top anti-semites in recent memory.

I find the phenomenon of jewish "self hatred" quite interesting.
Many jews are definitely highly influential in western politics, however the majority of jews are not influential or in politics/media etc.
(05-07-2013 06:03 AM)EVILYOSHIDA Wrote: [ -> ]he was jewish himself. Probably one of the top anti-semites in recent memory.

I find the phenomenon of jewish "self hatred" quite interesting.

People who claim to be jews are definitely highly influential in western politics, however the majority of jews are not influential or in politics/media etc.

of course not. but "no jew stands alone" is real. They help each other out.

very powerful now especially because they've already taken over every sector that matters. every sector that controls judgement, opinions and money.
Can't say I disagree really.
yes, which is a good thing. The way they help their own tribe out is quite remarkable.

however, when others try to do this.. they are labeled as "extremists" or "prejudiced"

i honestly have no issue with jews being powerful, tribal or whatever. just be consistent.

All whites are being wholesale blamed for slavery even though it was probably a small proportion of whites who engaged in it.
Well, Jews seem to abuse power pretty regularly. You can't look at the banking industry or the american/isreali political agenda and say they are not abusing power in an extremely unhealthy way. And for what it's worth, our entire country was founded on slavery and genocide, and that is in no way an over-statement. Kill the people that occupy this land, and have slaves build it up. Call it something else. Profit.
Quote:It is mind-blowing for such a small group of people.

well in my mind they aren't a small group of people. the number of jews is highly underestimated.

secular jews probably don't identify themselves as jewish many times. a lot of jews also change their names to avoid percieved anti-semitism etc.

i am guessing there are probalby maybe 2-3x as many practical "jews" as the census indicates.
this dude is crazy calling for extermination and putting them in concentration camps.

the solution is OPEN DIALOGUE.. just let people talk and separate the facts from the fiction and hate.
EY, it's pretty impossible to combat a group of people causing huge amounts of destruction, and collectively hate the entire human race, with "open dialogue".
has it really happened?

an anti-semitism symposium publicized on national TV where both sides get to air their views in an open debate?
also I don't think they hate the whole human race, it's just that they feel the entire human race is against them.

this is what needs to be cleared up. I think the jews are totally overestimating how much people hate them and it's causing a vicious circle. they get more exclusive which in turn continues the cycle of prejudice.
watch this documentary:

it talks about how jews are basically indoctrinated at birth to believe the world hates them.. in turn they act tribal.

some of the more radical elements even talk about how anti-semitism is foundational to their identity.
^ watch that doc. while it's still up. it seems to be removed every other month or so.

It was made by an israeli jew and it seems to cover both sides of the debate. it's quite good. he trolled the ADL.
(05-07-2013 07:53 AM)EVILYOSHIDA Wrote: [ -> ]also I don't think they hate the whole human race, it's just that they feel the entire human race is against them.

this is what needs to be cleared up. I think the jews are totally overestimating how much people hate them and it's causing a vicious circle. they get more exclusive which in turn continues the cycle of prejudice.

Seriously? They believe they are "god's chosen people". Rightful rulers of the earth by god's will. They believe that dude. Have you actually had many conversations with hardcore jews? They despise the rest of the human race as "goyim" meant to serve them and be under them. LOL, not an exaggeration.

Then accompany that with what jewish america and jewish israel do together through war and finance, and I'm confused how you could even say that man. Oh yeah bro, sick ass motherfucking Hollywood, under their total control as well. I don't even see how there's an argument against it honestly.

(05-07-2013 08:05 AM)EVILYOSHIDA Wrote: [ -> ]^ watch that doc. while it's still up. it seems to be removed every other month or so.

It was made by an israeli jew and it seems to cover both sides of the debate. it's quite good. he trolled the ADL.

Nah man, I'll probably just stick to what my eyes see in front of me, and the conversations I've had with jews.

And of course their track record.
(05-07-2013 08:05 AM)EVILYOSHIDA Wrote: [ -> ]^ watch that doc. while it's still up. it seems to be removed every other month or so.

Great documentary. I'm 3/4 through.

Kudos to the filmmaker for highlighting this stuff.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's