Evil Academy

Full Version: HILLARY CAUGHT CHEATING WEARING EAR BUD IN DEBATE!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

will trump use this? will anyone care?

tune in next week when we find out....
(09-28-2016 01:01 PM)canuckster Wrote: [ -> ]will trump use this? will anyone care?

tune in next week when we find out....

Apparently, she did this at the earlier NBC 'Townhall Meeting':

I think it's allowed. But it's unsporting. The words and ideas coming out of the candidate's mouth should be their own. Not high paid shills...
Funny how you find it clearly stated that moderators are not allowed to wear earpieces, yet it seems impossible to find a definitive answer if the candidates are allowed.
It explains why she did so well. Somebody was coaching her and feeding her data from backstage.
(09-29-2016 09:22 AM)pilgrim Wrote: [ -> ]It explains why she did so well. Somebody was coaching her and feeding her data from backstage.

She's done this twice. Apparently Obama did the same vs. Romney.

He (Trump) should call her out during the next debate.
[Image: Screen_Shot_2016-09-28_at_3.08.39_PM.png=s750x1300]
(09-29-2016 09:50 AM)BRIC Countries Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-29-2016 09:22 AM)pilgrim Wrote: [ -> ]It explains why she did so well. Somebody was coaching her and feeding her data from backstage.

She's done this twice. Apparently Obama did the same vs. Romney.

He (Trump) should call her out during the next debate.

I hope he does on that and many other things.

The first debate represented the 1st 4 rounds of a title fight. The feeling out part is over and it's time to start savagely attack the body in the next 4 rounds.
I was just about to post that video redneck.

She has shown her cards I believe.

Trump will be better prepared for the next round.
The signal isn't to Holt. It's to the producer from the debate commission. Him and Holt are the only ones with earpieces. The producer is watching in the van, or control room, and then tells Holt to throw the same question back to Hillary or fact check.
(09-29-2016 10:18 AM)Redneck Wrote: [ -> ]She has shown her cards I believe.

Trump will be better prepared for the next round.

Agreed. Trump knows he can't play it nice again.
Trump knows the score. Don King is probably coaching him on how to take a dive and make it look believable.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's