Evil Academy

Full Version: Analyze this photo
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]
what's that pink spot between the dude's arm and his body?
soto's right arm is grossly out of place. she is also oddly placed
[Image: tumblr_ms9svpsZQM1sd6ra5o1_1280.jpg]
[Image: Victoria_Soto_20121217121330_640_480.JPG]
above from wptv

below from nypost:

[Image: web_sandy_school-525x429.jpg?quality=90&...;amp;w=525]
the hell it's the SAME PIC OF SOTO SUPERIMPOSED OVER 2 DIFF. PHOTOS

SMOKING GUN FAKERY RIGHT HERE
She's also looking to her right and everyone else is looking at the camera.
this torso position is impossible

[Image: tumblr_ms9vv9RgXn1sd6ra5o3_1280.jpg]
[Image: tumblr_ms5qdjYBti1sd6ra5o1_1280.jpg]

kid looks stretched out
where the girl's legs?

[Image: tumblr_ms493fQlZU1sd6ra5o1_1280.jpg]
In the top photo Vicki Soto appears to be looking at a different camera.
I honestly see nothing alarming in any of these photos. Even those 'smoking gun' photos of Soto are simply not the same photo.

'index is not human'? wtf

There are telltale signs of photoshopping and I see none in this thread. That is not to say they couldn't still be fake, it is most definitely possible to create convincing photoshops but it is also tricky. If any of these are faked it was done by an expert so well we could never tell.

I am also a trained anatomy/lifedrawer and see nothing anatomical that is impossible etc.

The only thing fucked up in these pics is that asshole Robbie Parker's stupid face.
on second glance there are a few weird things in the first photo, but really minor. The space under Soto's right arm looks weird.

Then again lots of photos look weird, the light and camera can do funny things. Just ask anyone who has made a painting or drawing from photos, often things look really fucked up

There was another Parker family photo that for sure had signs of photoshopping, but later I heard they admitted they shopped it which was super fuckin crazy lol

FUCK YOU, Robbie Parker!
WTF is up with the kid though, a young Mister Fantastic?

[Image: Mr-Fantastic-With-Long-Legs-And-Hands.jpg]

Or is he Slender Man?

[Image: slenderman2-e1368487972673.jpg]
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's