Evil Academy

Full Version: Doppleganger used to play Hillary leaving Chelsea's Apt.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Hillary walked from Chelsea Clinton's apartment to show the world that she was fine, and that she had just "over heated" at the 9/11 memorial.

But keen eyes have detected that it might not have been Hillary at all, punters are saying that it was a woman named Teresa Barnwell who played the part of Hillary for the cameras.

Meet Teresa Barnwell, Hillary's Body Double.

[Image: 110eufr.jpg]

You can hire her to impersonate Hillary for corporate functions, parties, weddings, or when the real Hillary is in hospital.

This is her website.

http://hillaryclintonimpersonator.com/

Can we be sure that the person in this video is actually Hillary?

reporter: WHAT HAPPENED?"

H: PAUSE..... IT'S A BEAUTIFUL DAY IN NEW YORK
[Image: 29z6kus.jpg]

[Image: better1.jpg]
[Image: redrashplushillface.jpg]
Paul Joseph Watson did a whole show on her collapse.

(09-12-2016 07:27 PM)EVILYOSHIDA Wrote: [ -> ][Image: redrashplushillface.jpg]

Not a body double I'm afraid. If you look at the skin just above the corner of her mouth on the left she has some kind of bump that's covered up with make-up. When the light is right you can see it on a number of other pictures. After looking at several pictures of her alleged body double I finally found one where you can see the bump (it's not easy to see, but it's there). The pseudo-Clinton for hire doesn't have this bump.

[Image: 383E2ACA00000578-0-image-a-8_1473683416035.jpg]
yeah i didn't think it was a body double, I just posted it because she looks diff. and somewhat healthier in that pic.

there is a rash though
(09-13-2016 12:07 AM)Count Iblis Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-12-2016 07:27 PM)EVILYOSHIDA Wrote: [ -> ][Image: redrashplushillface.jpg]

Not a body double I'm afraid. If you look at the skin just above the corner of her mouth on the left she has some kind of bump that's covered up with make-up. When the light is right you can see it on a number of other pictures. After looking at several pictures of her alleged body double I finally found one where you can see the bump (it's not easy to see, but it's there). The pseudo-Clinton for hire doesn't have this bump.

[Image: 383E2ACA00000578-0-image-a-8_1473683416035.jpg]

I'm still not convinced. I just used the example of Teresa Barnwell, but Hillary's double may be someone else, or a number of people like Saddam Hussein had.
[Image: CsKUvwSWAAEs7jM.jpg]
Paul Joseph Watson doesn't buy the doppleganger theory.

[Image: 2qjzoux.jpg]
she was likely drugged up with some upper and then allowed to exit

prob not a doppelganger
^^ Probably not, but I'm not dismissing it entirely.

It's been a popular tactic of despots for centuries.
Those doubles look nothing like her
Why wasn't she surrounded by people? No ss agents anywhere near her. Her Dr (Lisa Bardack) was pictured with her at the memorial and saw to her care but was not with her when leaving? She's pictured several times holding Hillary's arm at the memorial but after an episode and an hour at Chelsea's (where Lisa Bardack said she saw her and hydrated her) and Lisa is gone. Forget all the comparison pictures. I was not in the least bit thinking "oh here comes the double" and when she walked out I thought to myself "she looks different, much better than she's looked in years", thinner even. I went to check out more pictures and video and found a body double video. They're not making convincing arguments because the double is really really good (if it is one) but one thing that stood out to me is the bump on the bridge of the nose, the earlobe and the movements in general (especially the walking in the cell phone video of her leaving Chelsea's apt). Hillary opens her mouth wide when smiling and her cheeks pull out like the joker, the woman in the video, her mouth wraps tightly around her teeth with no space between the edge of the mouth and the teeth like every single picture of Hillary smiling.

In the earlier video of her collapsing she drops something by that post and the ss agent sweeps it to the curb with his feet.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Reference URL's