Evil Academy

Full Version: Sandy Hook Shooting Victim Avielle Richman Located and Found Alive in Connecticut
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3

http://www.montefrank.com/index.php/2016...onnecticut
Quote:Avielle Richman is a fabricated identity using the real life person Lenie Urbina of Sandy Hook, CT. Jeremy Richman of The Avielle Foundation continues to commit Fraud against the American public and against the world, collecting donations under false pretenses that his daughter died.

The American public needs to understand that these images are all clearly of the same person at different ages. The forensic evidence is available in this article and it cannot be disputed. We understand that these are very serious allegations and that Curtis & Michelle Urbina are engaging in child abuse and exploitation of Lenie Urbina. It is highly unreasonable that 2 sets of parents who look so different, would produce children who look exactly alike, with the same left eyebrow identifiable marker, who live in the same small suburban Connecticut town, Sandy Hook.

[Image: sKNeFUZ.jpg]
we've been through this many times.

they are not the same people

avielle looks very similar to her father j. richman.

for sure a strong similarity but I think all this dallas goldbug stuff is meant to discredit and throw CTers off track

prominent SH skeptic and CT resident Maureen Crowley has also adamantly stated that they are not the same people
I don't think they're the same person either. But it's definitely bizarre.

During the Super Bowl, one of two things happened.

They either placed the victims out there to sing the National Anthem or intentionally sought out children who looked like the victims.

I don't know why they would do the latter, but it appears that's what they did.
they put this crap out there to lead the 10s of thousands of investigators down the rabbit hole

i believe the similarities are strategically planned in advance.

the greenberg/phelp stuff fooled tons of people also , including me for a few days

for this one just look at J Richman's face and then compare to avielle, it's very clear he is the dad

i think what they did with this was use the old pics of these actual kids. this also explains why all the parents are much older than your avg. parent with a 6 year old. many parents are in their 40's and 50's.
the recent sniper stuff is all BS too. the FBI sniper is NOT DAVE WHEELER. it's nonsensical

Wheeler has a jaundiced skin tone, while the FBI guy has a pink skin tone.

the guy has also been identified, he is BILL ALDENBERG
I thought montefrank.com was associated with Halbig? That's the only reason I shared it, and they never said anything about the Greenberg photo album. Wow, the disinfo campaign is getting pretty sophisticated.
So to recap, they actually haven't proven whether or not this is actually the same person, just a lot of opinions and denials being thrown around.

Opinions are being formed without hard proof. Kind of pretty much the status quo on everything of this nature.
Focusing on the children at all is a dumb move and it'll just make you look like a creeper asshole.
I admit that so called evidence of the two girls being the same is sketchy. However avoiding evidence for how it may perceived is just falling into the censorship trap of the perpetrators. For instance it's impossible for Noah Pozner to die twice, in Sandy Hook & in Pakistan.
I think focusing on the children is fine when you ask the right questions.

One is where are the bodies and Graves?

One is where is a picture or a video of 700+ kids being evacuated from the school?
That's 700 cars!
How were all the parents notified? We're there busses?

All we have is that one where it's all adults and they are circling through the building over and over aimlessly.

This is so bad it's almost laughable.

Why did many parents "win" the lottery?

Why were so many homes sold on Christmas day for 1$?
(09-12-2016 04:53 AM)jho Wrote: [ -> ]I admit that so called evidence of the two girls being the same is sketchy. However avoiding evidence for how it may perceived is just falling into the censorship trap of the perpetrators. For instance it's impossible for Noah Pozner to die twice, in Sandy Hook & in Pakistan.

Yeah, but you already know it's bullshit and so does everyone else here.

SH is not like the other hoaxes... I agree with EY on that point. The blowback on SH feels like it's own psyop like Infowars w/ 9/11 or BLM w/ Martin/Zimmerman. Many of the other events don't really have that extra layer of subterfuge.

And media is paying attention so you know the manipulators aren't done with it.
Father of Sandy Hook Victim Dead of Apparent Suicide

https://www.nbcsandiego.com/news/nationa...17131.html

The father of one of the victims of the Sandy Hook massacre took his own life Monday morning at Edmond Town Hall, in Newtown, according to police.

Emergency crews responded to the building at 45 Main St. that house a theater as well as meetings rooms around 7 a.m. for the report of a suicide.

Paramedics found Jeremy Richman, 49, of Newtown, dead at that location, police said. Authorities said Richman's death appears to be a suicide. They did not disclose the method or any other details about the death.

Richman was the father of Avielle Richman, a 6-year-old who was among the 20 first-graders and six educators killed at Sandy Hook Elementary School in December 2012.

He was the founder of the Avielle Foundation, an organization created to prevent violence through brain health research and fostering community, according to its Facebook page.

Richman had an office at Edmond Town Hall, according to police.

"This is a heartbreaking event for the Richman Family and the Newtown community as a whole, the police department's prayers are with the Richman family right now, and we ask that the family be given privacy in this most difficult time," Lt. Aaron Bahamonde said in a statement.

U.S. Senator Richard Blumenthal called Richman's death "devastating."

"Jeremy Richman's passing is simply devastating. I was proud to call Jeremy a good friend, a dedicated father, an esteemed researcher & an outstanding human being. He will be deeply missed by all that knew him," Blumenthal said in a Tweet.

U.S. Senator Chris Murphy said in a Tweet that Richman's death was "awful, horrible devastating news."

"My god. This is awful, horrible, devastating news. Jeremy was a good friend and an unceasing advocate for better research into the brain’s violence triggers. He was with me in my office two weeks ago, excited as could be about the Avielle Foundation’s latest amazing work," Murphy said in a Tweet.

U.S. Rep. Jahana Hayes released a statement, saying she recently met with Richman and his death is heartbreaking.

"The news of Jeremy Richman’s death is heartbreaking. I recently met with Jeremy to learn about the Avielle Foundation, and was struck by how optimistic he was about the progress the foundation was making in understanding brain health. He spoke about how the foundation’s investments have led to broader study of brain chemistry and violence," Hayes said.

Richman’s death comes after a second survivor of the Parkland school shooting died of what police called an apparent suicide on Sunday.

“Today’s news, along with the two recent suicides of Parkland students, further illuminates the fact that we must do more as a society to help victims of gun violence and their families grieve. These tragedies show that the trauma of gun violence extends far beyond the initial tragedy," Hayes said in a statement. “We have failed in this area and must do more to help survivors and their support networks when tragic events occur. I am so thankful for Jeremy’s work and grieve today with his family and the rest of the Newtown community.”

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention says that suicide is a serious and preventable problem and causes vary. The CDC has resources for prevention strategies here.

[Image: zFxA11c.jpg]
man...

RIP

[Image: 2019-03-25.jpg?quality=65&strip=all]
[Image: Jeremy_Richman_Found_Dead_9_79097578_ver...80_720.jpg]
Quote:Richman was found by an electrician working in the Main Street building about 7 a.m., police said. His death is the third apparent suicide in a week in which the victim was tied to a mass shooting at a U.S. school.

https://www.courant.com/breaking-news/hc...story.html
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's