Evil Academy

Full Version: Curated selection of OG thread titles 9/2016
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Booties in Motion, horny edition

Girl wants to do Niteflirt or cam work?

Conspiracy Believers Never Happy

EVILYOSHIDA

Got robbed by 3 wannabefamous whores on the weeknd

Your dick isn't significant unless
They'll never forget you EY. In fact, they say your name still comes up quite regularly on the og.

The legend will live on forever!
I've always been a daily visitor, even after this website was created.

Then a few months ago I stopped popping in and almost forget about the website completely.

I went back a couple weeks ago. I just didn't even care to stay.

It just seems like most of the posters are depressed and uninteresting. A few good ones probably.

But it's basically been taken over by the boring posters.
I agree. I have not visited for many months

lots of hostility and it seems like the anti-CT element has taken over.
(09-01-2016 05:40 PM)Megatherium Wrote: [ -> ]They'll never forget you EY. In fact, they say your name still comes up quite regularly on the og.

The legend will live on forever!

Rent free!
Don't forget the OG 2016 Movie of the Year..

[Image: ASSonesheet.jpg]
and boom:

Dear Member,

Your posting privileges are temporarily suspended; they will be reactivated shortly. Please refamiliarise yourself with the rules of the forum. Please check the section: "V. USER CONDUCT"

banned in 2 days
they get triggered easily and need their safe spaces

it wasn't a fair fight either. i was getting attacked 30-1 there
(09-02-2016 05:11 AM)EVILYOSHIDA Wrote: [ -> ]they get triggered easily and need their safe spaces

it wasn't a fair fight either. i was getting attacked 30-1 there

My advice to you is to stop responding to the same group of trolls that get you frozen/banned every time. (Poiu Poiu, Daglord...etc). They go after you right away and get you sucked into those back and forths every time. Get a blue name and put that usual bunch of clowns on ignore.

Also stop hijacking threads with your agenda. I noticed that last night and was going to warn you about it. Just jump in with a few thoughts. Don't get into open debates on every thread you join.

Just lay back a little and participate.
i don't have the ignore function so I respond to some of the attacks

just having some fun talking to the deluded ones

they make the thread about me by piling up on me. I give a few thoughts and they swarm right away, i reply a lot so people think I hijacked a thread.
Do they call you names or something?
just dogpiling with insults. it's amusing if you do it once in awhile. daily and it can get tiring. i used to have them all on ignore

they're actually OK as long as you don't talk about sandy hook.
It was actually a new different thread that I thought you went overboard on. I was going to warn you to tone it down because that same cluster of idiots always try to bait you in and get you frozen.
i think it was this one:

Conspiracy Believers Never Happy

that one was specifically made to bait me in.

I knew it and went ahead anyways to make my points.

we've been right about everything so I kind of wanted to rub it in their faces.

I also love it how a full blown conspiracy theorist in Donald Trump is neck and neck in the polls for POTUS

i use him to bolster my positions using the "appeal to popularity" logical falllacy

people are bandwagon hoppers, and appealing to popularity is a very good technique
when I first went back even my haters were welcoming me back.. once i started going off about sandy hook, that's when the attacks started across the board.

it took 2 days for me to get banned. WOE IS ME!
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's