Evil Academy

Full Version: Thomas Sowell, Donald Trump and blacks. good video
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

That video is a bit misleading as far as Sowell is concerned. He doesn't support Trump and doesn't think he is fit to be president. He also thinks Obama is the worst president ever.
yes that's why I labeled it Thomas Sowell, Trump and the blacks

his points directly point to why DT is better for POTUS though

trump will empower the black community
Agreed. The Demos offer welfare slavery, Trump offers jobs and freedom. Unfortunately the black community will probably again vote 90+% Democrat again.
Sowell is one of the all time greats. My economics professor told me a story about how the professors that were deciding on him joining the "team" gave him hell during thr interview, intentionally going "extra hard" to let him know he wasn't being gifted a position for being black.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk
the new right is not racist

they want blacks to compete under the same meritocratic system.

they want to see blacks as equals.

not give them jobs and handouts based on skin color

the new right is the most cutting edge political philosophy out there

we are the new vanguard

and it's pissing off the SJWs and establishment comedians like Maddow, Jon Liebowitz and the rest. they loved being seen as hip and counter culture. but they never were. EVER
van·guard
ˈvanˌɡärd/
noun
a group of people leading the way in new developments or ideas.
"the experimental spirit of the modernist vanguard"
a position at the forefront of new developments or ideas.
"the prototype was in the vanguard of technical development"
synonyms: forefront, advance guard, spearhead, front, front line, fore, van, lead, cutting edge; More
the foremost part of an advancing army or naval force.
(09-01-2016 01:01 AM)EVILYOSHIDA Wrote: [ -> ]the new right is not racist

we are the new vanguard

and it's pissing off the SJWs and establishment comedians like Maddow, Jon Liebowitz and the rest. they loved being seen as hip and counter culture. but they never were. EVER
The "new right" is controlled opposition. It is ultra-nationalist, tribalist, authoritarian, and just as collectivist as the left. It is born out of the National Policy Institute which itself is funded by the Pioneer fund a eugenics organization.

It is a knee-jerk reaction to forced multiculturalism and affirmative action. All knee-jerk reactionary movements are misguided and part of a Hegelian dialectic.

That doesn't mean that Trump or most Trump supporters are racist, but the NPI and people like Richard Spencer, Jared Taylor, and David Duke are self-described white-nationalists.

America was a melting pot from it's beginning, you cannot be a self-described white-nationalist and not been seen as racist.
Voluntaryists like Thomas Sowell are the cutting edge. Trump is having political success because the cryptocracy is allowing it to happen. The NPI is having political success because they support Zionism just as Trump does.

The establishment medal could have marginalized Trump and ignore him like they did to Ron Paul, but they didn't because he wasn't controlled opposition.
CNN president Jeffrey Zucker kept giving Trump airtime to the protests of all of the liberals working there. That's because he understands the larger game.
(09-01-2016 01:27 AM)jho Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-01-2016 01:01 AM)EVILYOSHIDA Wrote: [ -> ]the new right is not racist

we are the new vanguard

The "new right" is controlled opposition. It is ultra-nationalist, tribalist, authoritarian, and just as collectivist as the left. It is born out of the National Policy Institute which itself is funded by the Pioneer fund a eugenics organization.

It is a knee-jerk reaction to forced multiculturalism and affirmative action. All knee-jerk reactionary movements are misguided and part of a Hegelian dialectic.

That doesn't mean that Trump or most Trump supporters are racist, but the NPI and people like Richard Spencer, Jared Taylor, and David Duke are self-described white-nationalists.

America was a melting pot from it's beginning, you cannot be a self-described white-nationalist and not been seen as racist.

i agree with you.

i know that they are attempting to coopt the movement.. particularly by encouraging the white supremacist faction of the alt right

many strains of the new right are correct though. tendency to support transparent authoritarianism is better than faux democracy. the pro-monarchist bent gives the movement a spiritual authority

the problem is they are labeling a HUGE diverse right wing demographic with a few catchphrases and identifiers
There's no right & left. Only individualists vs collectivists.

[Image: quote-collectivism-and-freedom-are-morta...-21-92.jpg]
white nationalists should have the right to encourage their offspring to marry people of their own kind. you can do that without being racist. you can prefer to live in an all white community, without passing segregation laws.

people move to where they feel welcome. an all white community with insular views will naturally dispel other groups.

what I think they will do is put a lot of these extreme white nationalists as the leaders of the new movement to crush it from the top.

one of the reasons why I have always been against white nationalism. they are too easy to criticize and their racist views are not compatible with conservative internationalism

the Putin-esque multicultural conservative is the biggest threat. culturally christian, multicultural yet not melting pot, pacifist but will retaliate if provoked.

whites are already a shrinking demographic and that's not going to change anytime soon. to base a justice based movement on ethnicity is retarded

(09-01-2016 02:27 AM)jho Wrote: [ -> ]There's no right & left. Only individualists vs collectivists.

[Image: quote-collectivism-and-freedom-are-morta...-21-92.jpg]

there absolutely is a basic left and basic right

the basic right is the default state for most human beings, just like the right hand is the default hand.

the left and the right also mix as no one is exclusively either right or left, just like you cannot function with just your right hand, even if your right hand is dominant.

right wing people are individualistic in the sense that they value freedom and are more reality based, but at the same time they like identifying with larger things like nation or even ethnicity. there is collectivism in the right wing. men are pack animals, it was like this from the beginning.

humans are more akin to wolf packs then they are to solitary cats. cats are true individualist. humans are like thinking dogs or monkeys.
(09-01-2016 02:28 AM)EVILYOSHIDA Wrote: [ -> ]white nationalists should have the right to encourage their offspring to marry people of their own kind. you can do that without being racist. you can prefer to live in an all white community, without passing segregation laws.

people move to where they feel welcome. an all white community with insular views will naturally dispel other groups.

what I think they will do is put a lot of these extreme white nationalists as the leaders of the new movement to crush it from the top.

one of the reasons why I have always been against white nationalism. they are too easy to criticize and their racist views are not compatible with conservative internationalism

the Putin-esque multicultural conservative is the biggest threat. culturally christian, multicultural yet not melting pot, pacifist but will retaliate if provoked.

whites are already a shrinking demographic and that's not going to change anytime soon. to base a justice based movement on ethnicity is retarded
I agree. The cryptocracy is using multiculturalism to destroy western culture and its tradition of individual rights and equal protection under the law. It isn't white genocide, it's cultural genocide.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's