Evil Academy

Full Version: Mass Shootings by President. Obama more than past 4 presidents combined
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: msbypres8.jpg]
So you're telling me that in 35 years we've only had 35 mass shootings in a country over 300 million people with probably double that amount of guns?
mass shootings of 8 or more people

the chart for 4 or more is even worse:

[Image: msbypres.jpg]
In Obama's defense 140 of those were hoaxes.
I just knew it was obama
what can explain this?

that is the question

is he fomenting violence by spreading hate and division?

or are some due to false flags?
Some are definitely hoaxes and others terrorist attacks. However, I doubt those make up very many. It would be interesting to look at the individual cases to see if there are any patterns.
the majority of shootings are not false flags or hoaxes, only some of the most publicized ones that are used to push an agenda
Sometimes I believe false flags don't gain the traction they need. They perpetuate a false-flag in a community, yet it doesn't garnish the support it needs to go national or was never intended to go national. I have an example of this if you're interested
https://www.gofundme.com/n2s3so

Here's an example. This is a friend of Mr. Greenberg's on FB. Of course, being as I believe his involvement in both Gabby Giffords/ Sandy Hook. His whole family, and acquaintances all being actors, etc.
(08-31-2016 02:00 PM)puffyfish Wrote: [ -> ]Sometimes I believe false flags don't gain the traction they need. They perpetuate a false-flag in a community, yet it doesn't garnish the support it needs to go national or was never intended to go national. I have an example of this if you're interested

after SH, there was less of an effect once they became common events

nowadays if there is a shooting people don't care. it's happening too often.
Bush Sr.'s time was a time of comparative peace...except for the first Gulf War, of course???!!!
yeah at least he pulled out too.

i was very surprised by that. that they just went there wrecked shop and packed up their bags
That war lasted 100 hours.

I think it was a pre-war to get Americans super patriotic and ready to take on anyone. Like a pep rally.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's