Evil Academy

Full Version: Migrants in france attempt to hijack trucks with tree branches
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: giphy.gif]

A video has emerged online showing alleged smugglers dangerously throwing felled trees and large branches directly at the windscreens of vehicles en route to Britain, near the “Jungle” migrant camp in Calais, France. -RT
Wow, talked about a failure of a government. When is France going to rise up and institute self rule? These clowns are failing the basic test, and failing it big.
Hijacking a truck with a branch? Good luck with that.
(08-28-2016 03:18 PM)Megatherium Wrote: [ -> ]Wow, talked about a failure of a government. When is France going to rise up and institute self rule? These clowns are failing the basic test, and failing it big.
They need another Napoleon...Napoleon I, not the III???!!!
(08-28-2016 04:00 PM)ba_dass Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-28-2016 03:18 PM)Megatherium Wrote: [ -> ]Wow, talked about a failure of a government. When is France going to rise up and institute self rule? These clowns are failing the basic test, and failing it big.
They need another Napoleon...Napoleon I, not the III???!!!

Perhaps Napoleon Solo could be tasked with helping institute a change in this regard???!!!

[Image: Robert_Vaughn_David_McCallum_Man_from_UN...yk4mbs.jpg]
I America we keep shotguns in the truck in case dumb shit like this happens. Open up one persons chest and the rest get the message pretty fucking quick.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk
france is such a shithole

chinese tourists getting robbed there everyday.. even chinese cops are there

they went from a high class place to a low class place in like 5-10 years

nowadays when french people go around they don't get the ohhs and aahhs like they did before
ttt
[Image: YFNO8p0.gif]
^ looks like the walking dead
that's cultural diversity in action
Those guy's are complete morons. LOL @ their barricade of pissy tree branches, the truck just drove over them without missing a beat. No mechanical or engineering comprehension at all.

I guarantee you, the same number of German men would have built a barricade out of chewing gum and bark, that a tank couldn't penetrate.
chewing gum and bark?

i'm assuming the gum would be melted?

or even a fire would have stopped the trucks.

the huge tree branches wouldnt' have stopped shit
It looked like their main goal was to stop the truck long enough to jump on it. Notice how as soon as the truck stops they start running toward the truck.
according to the liberals hordes of these migrants hijacking trucks are one off incidents that reflect a general trend.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's