Evil Academy

Full Version: CIA's Truman Show: Guests/Interviewees Read Manufactured Teleprompted Interviews
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

CIA handlers are writing the copy for the teleprompter for both CNN news hosts 'and' the interviewees. 24/7/365 CIA scripted.

Zoom in on the eyes from now on...

ZOOM in on Shapiro's eyes!

1st one looks scripted, but the 2nd one prob isn't

Ben Shapiro is VERY VERBOSE and a highly fluid speaker. I do not think he was reading off of a script in that interview.
Ben is for real.. Very fast talker.. Very intelligent.. He might be one of the best debaters out there. He's one of those types that even if he's wrong he would still bury you in any kind of argument against him.. I believe that's how he got his fame. He's like a professional debater. I'm on the fence with Ben.

https://youtu.be/ppc_YTqOeh8

Dude is for real. He has so many view out there where he just crushes people in arguments.. He spits facts like a computer.. Highly entertaining but I'm still on the fence with this guy
yeah. ben may be misguided, but you can't deny his speaking prowess.

dude trained to be a lawyer, he's an expert in legalese and babbling.
his nasally voice is also highly irritating.

but I give him credit for exposing liberal hollywood. that was his claim to fame.
Ben is probably the last person who needs a teleprompter.. This guy is for real. Pulls no punches

https://youtu.be/ts5zGgaUqNg

His voice doesn't bother me. I find the guy highly entertaining from what I've seen of him.

I'd like to see him debate the gay guy.. Milo Yanopolis or whatever his name is.. I think they are on the same side though
(08-26-2016 08:59 AM)EVILYOSHIDA Wrote: [ -> ]1st one looks scripted, but the 2nd one prob isn't

Ben Shapiro is VERY VERBOSE and a highly fluid speaker. I do not think he was reading off of a script in that interview.

1. Did you watch thentire first video? The reflection of the teleprompter the the interviewed guest is reading in reflecting on the backdrop and easily seen going by when the video poster points it out.

2. Think again.. BLOW that shit up as big as you can.

The rapid, in pace with his speech, left to right (for him) reading eye movement is completely undeniable. There is ZERO discounting/debunking on this one. ZERO. Blow the thing up huge. No denying. If you can't see that your blind. I could slow-mo it and count how dozens of times Shapiro's eyes scan back and forth but why? If you need that, you have really studied the whole video blown way up.

Shapiro is just as aligned in a single line (the 'single' real establishment)
against Trump as anyone on the left or right facade here.
you could be right towards the end he wasn't scanning his eyes..

when he was talking fast there was left/right scanning

possible. but ben is capable of talking without a telemprompter. dude is very verbose . i have followed his work for awhile.
(08-26-2016 09:36 AM)EVILYOSHIDA Wrote: [ -> ]you could be right towards the end he wasn't scanning his eyes..

when he was talking fast there was left/right scanning

possible. but ben is capable of talking without a telemprompter. dude is very verbose . i have followed his work for awhile.

What does it matter if he's capable of talking without a teleprompter. This undeniably shows him being invloved in an illegal conspiracy with C(IA)NN to wage treasonous psychological warfare on the American people.

There is no left-right paradigm. None. The highly-visible players are just that, players playing a part in a massive disinformation scheme to control the populace.
Shapiro hates Trump and supported Ted Cruz, who's 'conservative' establishment. Shapiro seems Con. Inc. or Neo-con. Inc.
Although he pushes conservative positions, he's one of those people that wouldn't last a second in the mainstream if he wasn't in some way promoting the establishment consensus.
is he reading from a script here?

(09-01-2016 08:29 AM)EVILYOSHIDA Wrote: [ -> ]is he reading from a script here?

The vid quality is crappy, but after blowing it up it doesn't appear is eyes are scanning left to right on this one. This is probably not a major point for this specific interview for CIA/CNN telepromter scripted propaganda.

Shapiro may not be CIA as many other talking CNN heads like Anderson, but it sure appears he's co-opted in the other video and his anti-Trump/get- Hillary-elected media campaign.
good post dag
Reference URL's