Evil Academy

Full Version: Bride Magazine Mocks the White Man
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: brides-august-september-2016.jpg]
With son Zion!!!

HA HA HA HA HA!
Let's peel the onion, shall we?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brides_%28magazine%29

"Brides is an American bimonthly magazine published by Condé Nast, who purchased the title in 1959. As with many similar bridal magazines, it is designed to be an in-depth resource for brides-to-be, with many photographs and articles on wedding dresses, cakes, ceremonies, receptions and honeymoons."

Hmmm. Ok.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cond%C3%A9_Nast

"Condé Nast, a division of Advance Publications, is an American mass media company headquartered at One World Trade Center in New York City. The company attracts more than 164 million consumers across its 20 print and digital media brands: Allure, Architectural Digest, Ars Technica, Bon Appétit, Brides, Condé Nast Traveler, Details (previously), Epicurious, Glamour, Golf Digest, Golf World, GQ, Lucky, The New Yorker, Pitchfork Media, "reddit.com", Self, Teen Vogue, Vanity Fair, Vogue, W and Wired.

The company was founded in 1909 by Condé Montrose Nast and has been owned and operated by the Newhouse family since 1959. Robert A. Sauerberg, Jr. is Condé Nast's chief executive officer and president, Charles H. Townsend is its chairman and Samuel Irving Newhouse, Jr. is its chairman emeritus."

Let's keep going.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Advance_Publications

"Advance Publications, Inc., is an American media company owned by the descendants of S.I. Newhouse Sr., Donald Newhouse and S.I. Newhouse, Jr. It is named after the Staten Island Advance, the first newspaper owned by the Newhouse family, in which Sam Newhouse bought a controlling interest in 1922. The company is nominally headquartered in the Advance offices in Staten Island's Grasmere neighborhood, though Advance does not have an official headquarters)."

S.I.? S.I.? Sports Illustrated?

Uh, no.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samuel_Irv...whouse_Jr.

"Samuel Irving "Si" Newhouse Jr. (born November 8, 1927), is an American heir, business magnate and philanthropist. Together with his brother Donald, he owns Advance Publications, founded by their late father in 1922, whose properties include Condé Nast (publisher of such magazines as Vogue, Vanity Fair, The New Yorker, etc.), dozens of newspapers across the United States (including The Star-Ledger, The Plain Dealer, The Oregonian, etc.), cable company Bright House Networks and a controlling stake in Discovery Communications.

He is the son of Mitzi (Nee Epstein) and Samuel Irving Newhouse Sr., the founder of Advance Publications. His grandson, S. I. Newhouse IV, appeared in the documentary Born Rich. Newhouse attended the Horace Mann School in New York City. He has an estimated net worth of $9.5 billion, and he was ranked the 46th richest American by Forbes magazine in 2014.[1] He resides in New York City with his wife."
Arguably mocking the black woman as well, though that was probably not the intent.
well it's her real baby but there was probably a racial agitation angle with this

[Image: Nicole+Trunfio+Gary+Clarke+Jr+lunch+Noli...H2rgtx.jpg]
Well, I am no aficionado of, much less a subscriber to, Brides magazine, but a quick google image search of "Brides magazine covers" reveals no other pictures of children on the cover among the first hundred or so images that appear.

So the first child the editors of the magazine pick to appear on the cover is a biracial boy named Zion?

Just a coincidence.

NO AGENDA HERE, lol.
And of course in the actual land of Zion non-tribal DNA is . . . er uh . . . how shall we put it . . . not kosher!
maybe the husband is a black israelite?
They are pushing this more recently in Hollywood and advertisement.
I know this has been discussed on other threads, but it bears repeating:

When left to their devices, women exhibit little to no loyalty to tribe or background, and especially when there's an incentive not to be loyal.

Women are also consensus driven; they prefer not to rock the boat. So when the boat is promoting of 'multiculturalism', then it follows that a woman dating outside of her in-group will seem rather uncontroversial.

This will only increase for European women in particular the more European men continue to be denigrated by the powers that be.
So the kid looks Dominican eh. Wow, we've never seen that before. On to the brave new colorblind world!
Upon reflection, this magazine cover is also disrespectful to the black man.

Bride Magazine is subtly reinforcing the stereotype of the absent black father by not including him on the cover.

My sample review of 100 or so Bride Magazine covers included a few showing both the bridge and groom, but the first time they include a child, it is a bi-racial child and they do not include the father.
Finally, the Bride Magazine cover in question denigrates the very institution it purports to be about, marriage, by flaunting the product of premarital conjugation and not including the prospective groom on the cover.

For the controllers who run Bride Magazine, then, a wedding has no more significance or solemnity than an extravagant, over the top birthday party.
interesting perspective Roland!
Zion is a common mixed race baby name these days. Coincidence or psyop?

[Image: 6mp2h8v.jpg]
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's