Evil Academy

Full Version: Egyptian Judoka Refusing Handshake With The Jewish Judoka, is he wrong?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
He chooses not to be a hypocrite.

shaking hands with someone he does not respect nor even like is an act of hypocrisy. The Jew created the media storm to rally everyone behind him when he is the most eager to commit hypocrisy while bombing and destroying the homes and children of muslims. what is a handshake to him as he hides behind the facade of respect and dignity. complete hypocrisy. just LMFAO @ the western idiots still buying into charade. the very game that has them at checkmate.

when will you morans learn? when?

I agree with him.
video?
[Image: 105574427ShehabyNEWS-large_trans++eo_i_u...nGRumA.jpg]
Now that guy looks like a semite. Olive-skinned, very dark hair, heavy five o'click shadow just like Arabs originating from a endlessly sunny hot desert climate. Not the western/European white enlarged nose and weaker chin watered down version.
He doesn't look semitic at all to me. Looks very east European. More than most Jews I see, at least.

The arab was not wrong for not shaking hands, but he should have given a more respectful bow. Shaking hands is not required in Judo. Bowing is. If he can't play in the spirit of the games and in the spirit of Judo, then don't play at all.
^ good call

bowing > shaking hands. You can still do it honorably vs an enemy and communicate plenty.
Shaking hands not so much

(08-15-2016 02:57 AM)Pierrot Lunaire Wrote: [ -> ]He doesn't look semitic at all to me. Looks very east European. More than most Jews I see, at least.

The arab was not wrong for not shaking hands, but he should have given a more respectful bow. Shaking hands is not required in Judo. Bowing is. If he can't play in the spirit of the games and in the spirit of Judo, then don't play at all.

yes the japanese consider shaking hands to be unsanitary and uncouth

a bow is the proper way
(08-15-2016 02:20 AM)Dagwood Wrote: [ -> ]Now that guy looks like a semite. Olive-skinned, very dark hair, heavy five o'click shadow just like Arabs originating from a endlessly sunny hot desert climate. Not the western/European white enlarged nose and weaker chin watered down version.

Unlike this kid, you mean?

[Image: CgR95p-W4AAS5cs.jpg]
(08-15-2016 01:38 AM)Masato Toys Wrote: [ -> ]video?

I got you famalam

Lost to a Jew, and acted like a low class piece of shit.

Very bad form. Sad!

Now they're spinning it as a great step forward in relations because they competed against each other in the first place.

The world is beyond fucked up. Trump for president.

He would help Trudeau a lot I think. An awful lot.
He could just be a sore loser. How do we even know this was a political statement on the Egyptian Judoka? No glove touch before or Handshake after are common things in combat sports.
(08-15-2016 05:18 AM)CTsar Wrote: [ -> ]He could just be a sore loser. How do we even know this was a political statement on the Egyptian Judoka? No glove touch before or Handshake after is common thing in combat sports.

He was quoted in an article I saw as stating it was because of the country. Though, perhaps, this wasn't what he said.
He would probably get in hot water in Egypt had he shaken his hand at the same time that Egypt's leader cooperates with Israel on a number of fronts.

With the exception of Syria, Iran, and Lebanon, the Arab and Muslim countries (North African included) are all walking contradictions when it comes to Israel and Jews.

Egypt has hardly been helpful to the Palestinian cause, and the Gulf states are now overtly cooperating with Israel whilst being their greatest asset around pursuing the goal of breaking up the Middle East into little statelets. (I'm not sure if they realise that they are probably part of the group of countries slated for this plan?)

People give Europeans (leaders and individuals alike) a hard time for their prostitution on behalf of Israel and Jewish causes, but the Arab countries, in many respects, are just as bad, if not worse.
^ Good post.

I think people are reading too much into this.
(08-15-2016 02:20 AM)Dagwood Wrote: [ -> ]Now that guy looks like a semite. Olive-skinned, very dark hair, heavy five o'click shadow just like Arabs originating from a endlessly sunny hot desert climate. Not the western/European white enlarged nose and weaker chin watered down version.

I know what you mean Dagwood but even Muslim Egyptians have little Semitic Arab blood; Christian Egyptians have virtually none. They are actual Egyptians, even to this day. Had that judoka been Palestinian, Syrian or Iraqi your point would be accurate, their pre Arabic roots are Semitic. With a couple of exceptions, the only real Arabs (meaning Arabs by race not by language and religion) besides Bedouins are the ones that live in the Arabian peninsula.
I see that the Egyptian was wearing the mustacheless beard of the Hempherite Muslims.

It is deliciously ironic to see a Hempheri 'upset' to lose to his boss and paymaster like that, I love it!
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's