Evil Academy

Full Version: A surprising number of Koreans are part of the Raelian UFO cult
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: Ra%C3%ABlians_at_Love_Hug_Festival_in_Se...orea_2.jpg]

[Image: lady_on_bed_adorned_with_raelian_symbol.jpg]
some feminist overtones here:

[Image: ladiesoftheraelcult.jpg]
ADOPT A CLITORIS:

[Image: clitoris_costume.jpg]
Notice the seal of solomon with the galactic swirl.
Raelian Membership Statistics:

(Japan 300, South Korea 150, Canada less than 100, USA 50, all Latin America 150, all Europe 150 and 100 for all other countries)
apparently a lot of korean raelians feel defrauded now. they checked the cult leader's DNA.. and it was HUMAN. surprise surprise!

Quote:News from South Korea: South Korean ex-Raelian team has analyzed Claude Vorilhon's DNA sample a while ago, due to his carelessness many ex-Raelians, especially women have his sample. Without comparing his father side gene; however, the result shows that his gene is nothing special but just a normal European guy.
Remember this cell fusion device RMX 2010 developed by South Korean firm BioFusion Tech? The president of BioFusion Tech, James Lee - former Raelian guide level 4, and other hundreds of Korean ex-Raelians are now suing Claude Vorilhon Rael and International Raelian Movement for fraud, illegal money transfer and many other charges.
Quote:Raëlism, or the Raëlian Movement, is a UFO religion that was founded in 1974 by Claude Vorilhon, now known as Raël. It is numerically the world's second largest UFO religion, after Scientology.[2] An adherent of Raelism is a Raelian.

The Raëlian Movement teaches that life on Earth was scientifically created by a species of extraterrestrials, which they call the Elohim. Members of this species appeared human and when having personal contacts with the descendants of the humans they made, they previously misinformed (on purpose) early humanity that they were angels, cherubim or gods. Raëlians believe messengers, or prophets, of the Elohim include Buddha, Jesus, and others[3][4][5] who informed humans of each era.[
People are idiots man.. I swear I feel like I'm in a big cosmic joke of a movie... You can't even make this shit up and it happens everyday.. It's like a damn movie... I swear I feel like most humans, they aren't completely human.. They are missing something that makes them human or they aren't even real to begin with.. A fucking cosmic simulation trying to be funny... I feel like a lot of us might have been thrown into this cosmic simulation and whoever or whatever it is that is running that simulation has a fucked up sense of humor...
dont' let these people troll you though. all these freaks are in the minority. but the minority can enact great change if the majority are asleep.
I believe they are the people who not long ago claimed to have created the first genetically engineered baby, correct? It was most likely a publicity stunt, but it gained national news coverage and the spokesperson was a legit bio chemist. Weird stuff.

It's really not that hard to start a cult or even fall prey to one. People in so many societies today feel lost, disillusioned. Everyone wants to be part of something, to be accepted and to feel part of a movement.

Maybe we should start a religion here. It is totally conceivable. I have the good looks and artistic abilities, EY has the charisma and wit. Let's do it.

I get dibs on any hot young women of Italian lineage for procreation, and I will handle organizing the paramilitary wing. EY is responsible for indoctrination / education. Redneck is chief adviser and consigliare, The Dean and others are spokespersons. Fugazi is responsible for intelligence and counter insurgency. Other positions such as recruitment, finances, and multimedia are open to the best man.

This could be big.
^ starting a cult is definitely one of the most lucrative businesses. because it cannot be duplicated by machines or technology. they are personality cults.

I would not start one because I believe people need to think for themselves. I also tell people there is nothing special about this knowledge, it's just surprising so few people can see it.

I think I can organize and transmit the information effectively though, but it's just because I believe these issues to be important.
but funny post nonetheless.

I'd rather put Evilmaster as intelligence though.. the dude is really sharp in that regard. he seems to be able to sniff out shills quite well.

Fugazi might be good for evangelization.
Yes Evilmaster's knowledge would be indispensable.

I am going to look into gaining tax exempt status soon and recruiting some famous actors, artists and writers.

I am contemplating if we need to choose an enemy to rail against. Declaring a common enemy is a powerful unification tool. We have many enemies, from the Rothschild's, to the Bilderbergs, to Big Agriculture, to the UN and more. However it might be easier to rally the masses against one acutely identifiable person or small cabal. I will ponder this and post once I have reached an epiphany.
i have a new idea.. you don't need a common enemy. just tell the truth and expect others and esp. public officials to act morally and transparently within reason.

the bad thing about "organizing" is that it can be easily penetrated and discredited.. esp. with big money involved.

sutton said the best way to counteract the NWO was a million points of true light.
Meh what are we talking about here 0.0000000000000000000000000000000001% of the South Korean population?

My guess is that they are a bunch of outcasted fuck ups.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's