Evil Academy

Full Version: David Icke: Saturn isn't what you Think
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4

saturn is one of the most impt things to research in occult studies

how did the kabbalists know that Saturn had a hexagon and eye on its surface?

Judaistic worship is on SATURNday

christians on SUNday
So I'm not normally the type to post an Icke vid. I'm also one of those CTers who often dismisses the importance of symbology.

Will one of my EY brothers help me get up to speed on the Saturn symbolism. I know we've had a few big Saturn threads here before, but I honestly didn't get the significance.

Why is Saturn worship so much worse than Solar worship? Is it a positive or negative in Abrahamic religions, Gnosticism, Mystery Schools, Modern Occult? What is this shit about Bull Gods? Age of Aquarius. Why do the rings matter? I just don't get it dudes...
Also, don't the planets represent moods/temperments? Mercurial (quick), Martial (aggro), Jovial (jolly), Saturnine (stern)? Is this a New Age thing or does this go way back?
(07-06-2016 02:28 PM)EVILYOSHIDA Wrote: [ -> ]saturn is one of the most impt things to research in occult studies

BTW, I pushed through Bill Cooper's Mystery Babylon last year as per your recommendation. It was pretty good, and I really enjoyed his voice and story telling. The Sun symbolism in Gnosticism and Christianity was something I already intuitively understood, and it was nice to have that confirmed in a historical manner. The Mystery school stuff was new to me, I always thought that stuff was cool as a kid.

He really didn't touch on Saturn symbolism much, and that's a piece of the puzzle I'm totally lacking. I just don't get it. It's like Saturn is used to symbolize everything evil, but none of it meshes.
Cooper didn't really know about Saturnism.. he was big on the whole sun worship masonic angle, but not on Saturn.

Saturn is the black or false sun.. or a replacement sun.. with Sun being representative of the true god
i think it's possible that Saturn was at one point closer to the earth and clearly visible sort of like a 2nd sun. This is one of the standard talking points in Saturnology

the bagel is also based on Saturn Symbolism. that's how significant it is
Agh. This stuff pisses me off. Am I just too dense?

3 = Eye of the Pyramid, 1/2 of the Seal of Solomon, Alchemy Elements, Gnosticism, Satanism.
4 = The Kaaba, Enochian Magic, Masonry, Satanism.
5 = The Pentagram, Paganism, the Golden Ratio, Forbidden Fruit, Enlightenment, Apocrypha Knowledge, Satanism
6 = 666, Mark of the Beast, Seal of Solomon, As Above So Below, Flattened Cube, Lord of Time, Satanism.

It's like every fucking shape is evil.
Halfway through Icke suggests that the North Pole Hexagon of Saturn is actually a cymatic. Saturn is the Demiurge projecting a False reality onto Earth via vibrational waves.

He makes the analogy that Saturn, father time, the old man with the beard, death, the grim reaper, is creating an AI control matrix, and the controllers are controlling our minds using it.

What am I watching???
It's true that Saturn = Kronos = time

why watches are called chronographs

chron·o·graph
ˈkränəˌɡraf,ˈkrō-/
noun
an instrument for recording time with great accuracy.
a stopwatch.
(07-06-2016 03:08 PM)kungfool Wrote: [ -> ]Agh. This stuff pisses me off. Am I just too dense?

3 = Eye of the Pyramid, 1/2 of the Seal of Solomon, Alchemy Elements, Gnosticism, Satanism.
4 = The Kaaba, Enochian Magic, Masonry, Satanism.
5 = The Pentagram, Paganism, the Golden Ratio, Forbidden Fruit, Enlightenment, Apocrypha Knowledge, Satanism
6 = 666, Mark of the Beast, Seal of Solomon, As Above So Below, Flattened Cube, Lord of Time, Satanism.

It's like every fucking shape is evil.

3 is a good number. Christian Trinity. it's also just a beautiful number. Trio.

5 is the number of nature. 5 elements.

6 is likely related to SEX.. and a HEX is an evil magical spell.
Finished watching it.

SPOILER: The moon is a crafted satellite made by aliens to direct and amplify the false-reality matrix from Saturn onto planet earth. It keeps us in the routine, day to day, 9-5 life so the Aliens can keep us domesticated and distracted and feed off our consciousness.

Our Junk DNA was designed as computer programming, to make us slaves.

The speed of light is actually the vibrational frequency of our electromatnetic prison walls.

This guy always goes off the deep end. Every theory.
he's leading a new religion.

conspirology is a replacement for religion in some ways.

the diff. being traditionally people believed in a GOOD GOD that would make the world better theoretically.

in conspirology the god is actually the NWO.. and they are unstoppable lizard people and you are helpless to stop them unless you attend a 1000 dollard Icke lecture.

all these guys are really preaching is that the NWO are superhuman elites derived from alien bloodlines.. and we are the lowly peons without alien DNA.

also everytime someone brings up CT stuff, the MSM brings up lizard people. who made lizard people popular? ICKE. you have to wonder if he is some type of agent. he gets coverage on BBC and is allowed to speak at the most prestigious venues all over the UK

very shady.

he still has good insights, but you need a good filter to extract them
youtube is throttling this video.

I noticed this showed up on my recommended vids section on the front page.

i'm sure it prob did for you too.

it got 250K views in a short time which is certifiably viral
michael tsarion is the best if you want to get deep and wonky at the same time. he's more well read than Icke and he doesn't talk about crazy hollow earth/moon stuff/lizard stuff like Icke does.

Weidner is also very good and prob the most entertaining guy.

but E MICHEAL JONES is the most realistic and intellectual. he is 10 cuts above guys like Icke or Tsarion. he's a catholic intellectual. the only prob is his solution is the RCC only which is 100% unrealistic in 2016
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's