Evil Academy

Full Version: MILO YIANNOPOULOS TO HOLD GAY PRIDE MARCH IN ‘SWEDISH MUSLIM GHETTO’
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
MILO YIANNOPOULOS TO HOLD GAY PRIDE MARCH IN ‘SWEDISH MUSLIM GHETTO’

[Image: Clr4oFMUoAAImcp.jpg]

I’m gonna go to Sweden in a couple of weeks and lead the parade in Sweden through the Muslim ghetto,” Yiannopoulos said. “Because last year, you’ll remember that the Swedish authorities, the Swedish government, you know these far-left social justice lunatics who are trying to create a progressive paradise in Sweden, well I’ll tell you what a progressive paradise is like: A broke country where all the women get raped.”
Yiannopoulos notes that a gay event was canceled by Swedish authorities last year over it allegedly being “unnecessarily provocative for marching through a Muslim area.”
“So I’m gonna go and I’m gonna be there in Sweden in a couple of weeks and march through this heavily Muslim area to remind people, and I hope it will remind people in Europe at least, what the problem is today,” he said.
“It’s not Buddhists, or Christians, or Zoroastrians, or Confucians, or even much blind Atheists. None of these people are taking to the streets with assault rifles to kill gays.”
Although the exact location has yet to be announced, the march will be held somewhere within Stockholm during gay pride week.
The journalist made a similarly provocative move following the Orlando shooting by traveling to the Pulse nightclub to condemn radical Islamic doctrine.

http://www.infowars.com/milo-yiannopoulo...im-ghetto/
this guy is very edgy.

he knows what he is doing.

this guy is running counter-psyops on the SJWs.
He's pulling critical-thinking LGBTQ! into Alt-Right/Libertarianism.

[Image: 750x422]

[Image: 2016_06_15_shootback_285-400x267.jpg]

[Image: 2016_06_15_shootback_49-400x267.jpg]

[Image: 2016_06_15_shootback_310_0-400x196.jpg]

These were all over Hollywood the Monday after the Orlando shooting.
Apparently the Sheriffs department themselves went around tearing them down.
City Officials blabbed some crap about "Hate Speech" and "Inciting Violence".
Fair play.

He's exposing the fascist SJWs for the hypocrites that they are. Let's hear them rationalise the hostile response Milo is likely to receive.
yes in the SJW hierarchy, LGBT is a higher priority than Islam at the moment so it will be interesting how they rationalize this.

if they clamp down on it, they will be at the same time be promoting HOMOPHOBIA + offending radical Islam.

that is why this is a great counterpsyop
He's such ha disgusting sodomite

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk
(06-29-2016 12:16 PM)PUBLICnoose Wrote: [ -> ]He's such ha disgusting sodomite

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

You missed the point.
(06-28-2016 09:00 AM)EVILYOSHIDA Wrote: [ -> ]this guy is very edgy.

he knows what he is doing.

this guy is running counter-psyops on the SJWs.

Right now, the SJW's represent 'marginalized groups' which can't peacefully coexist.
It takes mental gymnastics and a new vocabulary for regressive leftists to hold these self-contradictory beliefs. The Alt-Right Canadians (Rebel Media) that Milo has teamed up with foresee an inevitable self cannibalizing (auto-cannibalization?) of the regressive Left.

Milo is the agent-provocateur for the following objectives:

<> Turn Moderate White Gay Males against Lunatic 3rd Wave Feminists.
<> Turn LGBTQA against Wahhabist Islam.
<> Infuriate the College SJW's to put the Millennial Generation's ignorance and intolerance on display.
<> Create a Libertarian sub-culture within LGBT with a strong online/Youtube presence.
Reference URL's