Evil Academy

Full Version: Bilderberg 2016 - Dresden
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I somehow missed Bilderberg last week. Any news?? Did Trump attend?
Peter Thiel was there and made some incoherent argument that they needed privacy because libertarianism, or something.

^ Lol. That was some of the only news I saw.

Libertarians had hope that Thiel was Bilderbergs 'Good Guy', like he was going to stand up for Ron Paul while all of the other attendees were plotting his destruction.
Thiel is really just a deregulation anarchist. He wants privatization of all government sectors (like Molyneux's dystopia where PayPal is the government) and all public assets on the open market so his clique of ultra-rich techie/finance guys can reshape the nation.

I'm glad Infowars turned on him.
So Trump didn't go missing last Tuesday?

I remember Obama made careful cover stories in both 2008 and 2012.
Maybe they're too exposed now, and candidates just video conference in.
I saw the deposed General David Petreus was there too.
http://www.cnn.com/2016/06/10/politics/d...n-control/

Washington (CNN)Retired U.S. Army Gen. David Petraeus, who has long resisted calls to run for political office, is teaming up with retired NASA astronaut Mark Kelly to create a new group urging greater gun control.

The two announced on Friday that they were launching Veterans Coalition for Common Sense to encourage elected leaders to "do more to prevent gun tragedies." The group will feature veterans from every branch of the military who are urging lawmakers to toughen gun laws, the organization said in a news release.
"As service members, each of us swore an oath to protect our Constitution and the homeland. Now we're asking our leaders to do more to protect our rights and save lives," said Kelly, the husband of former Arizona Rep. Gabrielle Giffords and co-founder of Americans for Responsible Solutions, a group that advocates for tougher gun laws.
"Gabby and I are grateful to all of these incredible veterans and leaders who are using their voice to call for commonsense change that makes our communities safer," he added. Petraeus isn't quoted in the release.
RELATED: Mark Kelly: Obama is right to act on guns
Petraeus, who resigned as CIA director in November 2012 when it emerged that he was having an extramarital affair with his biographer, Paula Broadwell, rarely, if ever, speaks publicly on domestic political issues.
Before the Broadwell scandal, Petraeus had been floated as a possible presidential candidate, and this week, Illinois Republican Sen. Mark Kirk said he planned to write in Petraeus this fall over Donald Trump, the presumptive GOP nominee.
A Veterans Health Administration report said nearly 70% of suicides among male veterans were committed with a firearm between 2001 and 2011.
^ Wow.

June 7th - Petreus jogs from Washington to Dresden just in time for the Bilderberg conference.
June 10th - Petreus launches 'Veterens Coalition for Common Sense' to push for gun control.
June 11th - A mass shooting with the highest death-toll in American history takes place.
The Paula Broadwell scandal was payback by the Obama Administration for Petreus backing Romney. He probably played a [failed] part in the vote-machine hack/counter-hack that decided the 2012 election. Many military generals (politicians) were deposed right around the time of the election.

Then, he founds a think-tank called the Center for a New American Security (CNAS) as his attempt to revive Neo-Con Pro-Israel foreign policy, with himself as the lead member. It appears to have been a success, and if he is able to secure a media outlet like William Kristol did with the weekly standard, he may be able to become the political intersection between US Military and Zionists a decade from now.

If this Orlando shooting was indeed a Black-Ops or False-Flag attack, then it would appear that to join the globalist club, Petreus was asked to redeem himself by promoting Gun-Control.
Peter is right to some extent. you need closed door discussion to have fruitful meetings because the plebs for the most part know nothing. the problem is you can't have this group of murderous jackasses making decisions for the rest of the world
Reference URL's