Evil Academy

Full Version: RIP Kimbo
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
One of the greatest Youtube fighters ever, he created a path that others followed.
RIP Kimbo. He seemed like a pretty nice guy.
Heart failure? Too much steroids and blow?
Joe Camacho had something similar happen. He competed at a grappling tournament in my neighborhood, went home, woke up in the middle of the night and told his girlfriend he wasn't feeling well and was found dead the next morning.

It kind of freaked me out when I heard the news. No autopsy, no explanation (just heart failure), and he was 41. -About the same age as Kimbo.

I didn't know much about Joe, but I have to think that sudden heart failure like that has to be due to the cumulative effects of weight cutting and PEDs.
I guess it could be genetic defect too, but it would take an autopsy to turn that up.
LOL. Fox Sports is on in the breakroom and the marquee at the bottom was something like:

"...Slice will be remembered for his warm personality and commitment to excellence..."
RIP.
(06-07-2016 11:21 PM)Redneck Wrote: [ -> ]One of the greatest Youtube fighters ever, he created a path that others followed.
I can get and read in this thread???!!!!
Seems to work now.
it works now.

I opened the thread in INCOGNITO CHROME MODE and deleted the pics
(06-08-2016 03:32 AM)THE_DEAN Wrote: [ -> ]RIP Kimbo. He seemed like a pretty nice guy.

I agree. He associated with shady people, but I think he was deep down a nice guy. seemed like a gentle giant type. besides the preplanned street fights, I never witnessed any bullying behavior
(06-08-2016 05:42 AM)kungfool Wrote: [ -> ]Joe Camacho had something similar happen. He competed at a grappling tournament in my neighborhood, went home, woke up in the middle of the night and told his girlfriend he wasn't feeling well and was found dead the next morning.

It kind of freaked me out when I heard the news. No autopsy, no explanation (just heart failure), and he was 41. -About the same age as Kimbo.

I didn't know much about Joe, but I have to think that sudden heart failure like that has to be due to the cumulative effects of weight cutting and PEDs.
I guess it could be genetic defect too, but it would take an autopsy to turn that up.

scary.
one of the reasons why I eat a lot of raw garlic. thins the blood and improves circulation.

alcohol is very bad for your heart too.. after a night of heavy drinking my heart is beating at over 130 BPM. ridiculous.
(06-08-2016 04:26 PM)EVILYOSHIDA Wrote: [ -> ]scary.
one of the reasons why I eat a lot of raw garlic. thins the blood and improves circulation.

alcohol is very bad for your heart too.. after a night of heavy drinking my heart is beating at over 130 BPM. ridiculous.

Good thing is your heartbeat matches your DJ music in the club.
(06-08-2016 03:32 AM)THE_DEAN Wrote: [ -> ]RIP Kimbo. He seemed like a pretty nice guy.

2:35 Is pretty cool, shows him teaching his autistic kid how to fight

(06-08-2016 04:26 PM)EVILYOSHIDA Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-08-2016 05:42 AM)kungfool Wrote: [ -> ]Joe Camacho had something similar happen. He competed at a grappling tournament in my neighborhood, went home, woke up in the middle of the night and told his girlfriend he wasn't feeling well and was found dead the next morning.

scary.

Yes, exactly. It takes the body a lot of work to return the to equilibrium after a night of drinking. Marijuna smokers can get 20-80 bpm increase in heart rate just 15 minutes after smoking. That is not good for the body.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's