Evil Academy

Full Version: Is It Normal To Cry A Lot In Love?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I have this problem lately. I am so in love. I uncontrollably cry whenever i think about me and my girl. she is the same way. but only i cry in private. she cries whenever she has to go home for a couple days. love is powerful my friends. i have never been a 1 woman man until now. i see a very strong change in my personality. i'm nicer. i'm also more hardworking now.

my playlist has been completely changed over to these stupid ass love songs

is this normal?
what do you like about her besides her looks?

honestly curious.
(05-25-2016 02:23 AM)EVILYOSHIDA Wrote: [ -> ]what do you like about her besides her looks?

honestly curious.

not like. love.

everything. we are at the year and half mark. if looks was the only thing she would've been swapped up a long ago.
i think this might be the first time i'm in love in my life.

it's so powerful it's a little scary. fuark.
anything you don't like about her?

any personality quirk?

it's good that you feel the passion.. that in itself is very valuable. many people cannot really feel anything
(05-25-2016 02:31 AM)EVILYOSHIDA Wrote: [ -> ]anything you don't like about her?

any personality quirk?

it's good that you feel the passion.. that in itself is very valuable. many people cannot really feel anything

i really can't think of a single thing. i love everything about her. it's like........ perfect. beyond perfect.

i feel so overwhelmed i have to srsly hold my heart and go into a washroom stall to let out a couple tears. it's mindblowing. never in my life have i experienced this.
The consciousness in you and the consciousness in me, apparently two, really one, seek unity and that is love.

Nisargadatta Maharaj

The kind of love you speak of happens when two people touch and become lost in the Real Being within one another.

When the other leaves for a short time, one misses them and feels a bit lost.

Because when you are in the presence of the person you love, you lose yourself in that person. And losing yourself is the most wonderful feeling in the world.

She represents the Paramatman within yourself.
That being said, it in no way requires you to fill your iPod with overly melodramatic hipster music.

You can still listen to the Elvis original.
(05-25-2016 03:04 AM)THE_DEAN Wrote: [ -> ]The consciousness in you and the consciousness in me, apparently two, really one, seek unity and that is love.

Nisargadatta Maharaj

The kind of love you speak of happens when two people touch and become lost in the Real Being within one another.

When the other leaves for a short time, one and misses them and feels a bit lost.

Because when you are in the presence of the person you love, you lose yourself in that person. And losing yourself is the most wonderful feeling in the world.

She represents the Paramatman within yourself.

not a word of lie. your post made me shed a tear.

thank you.
speaking of theology.

i have ran the astrology synastry with my previous lovers. i only had 1 aspect of fateful/spiritual connection of one of my exes and that lasted for 5 years.

however with my current girl, all 4 points of our karmic/spiritual connection points make contact. it's very very unlikely. because it's almost like it's meant to be. i wrote about this since the beginning. love at first sight. from an astrological perspective, the likelihood of this happening is 1 / 12 to the power of 4.

but realistically speaking, is such a chance meeting even possible without sifting through an entire deck of cards? as a man, it took me almost 200 different encounters with women before an ace popped up for me.
Sounds like you've got too much estrogen in your system.
(05-25-2016 04:09 AM)Count Iblis Wrote: [ -> ]Sounds like you've got too much estrogen in your system.

cock harder than a rock. libido through the roof. sexual prime

but i do think love softens a man up a bit. i don't know if it's estrogen or what.....
Dude I haven't cried since I was twelve, when my grandpa died.

I've tried to fake cry for a chick before because she thought I wasn't sensitive enough, but yeah, that's not going to happen.

I hear a good cry is good for the soul, or whatever, so you go ahead and cry like a little bitch whenever you get the chance.

I hear chicks dig it.

They love men that cry at the drop of a hat, or when they see a tree, because they're just so in love.

Women really respect that weak little bitch behavior from men.

Have fun with that.

[Image: 050aeb6041d28672070b1209cb6cce42f76d2-wm.jpg]
(05-25-2016 04:53 AM)Winnson Wrote: [ -> ]Dude I haven't cried since I was twelve, when my grandpa died.

I've tried to fake cry for a chick before because she thought I wasn't sensitive enough, but yeah, that's not going to happen.

I hear a good cry is good for the soul, or whatever, so you go ahead and cry like a little bitch whenever you get the chance.

I hear chicks dig it.

They love men that cry at the drop of a hat, or when they see a tree, because they're just so in love.

Women really respect that weak little bitch behavior from men.

Have fun with that.

[Image: 050aeb6041d28672070b1209cb6cce42f76d2-wm.jpg]

[Image: CcEfpp0W4AEQVPf.jpg:large]
[Image: XQ5Gov0.jpg]
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's