Evil Academy

Full Version: Proof:Big Chemtrail Activity DirectlyOver SandyHook Event 2 Shield Russian Satellites
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Saw this 3 years ago but couldn't find it again til now... Water vapor & air particulate densities look much different in the infrared spectrum... This large concentration of 'short-length', high altitude, non-water vapor particulate trails in geometric patternsn is mind blowing.

Both the Russians & the US have spent gazillions against each other in the post-sputnik years on satellite detection avoidance of their secret doings. Of course, this would non-just be limited to secret operations aimed externally.

Enjoy. Smile

makes sense to do that because if Russians got satellite imagery of what was going on before the shooting, it would be a huge TRUMP card.
actually if you think about it, this is a more logical reason for chemtrails rather than some insidious plot to poison the general population.

doesn't even make sense because they would be poisoning the archon class as well with macro chem spraying.

it would make more sense for chemtrails to act as some type of sky shield to prevent spying.
How thick of a chemtrail would there need to be to block satellite imagery?

Do clouds block it as well? What's the chance that Amy satellite would have gotten the images clearly on a good day?
(05-05-2016 07:54 PM)Billygoat Wrote: [ -> ]How thick of a chemtrail would there need to be to block satellite imagery?

Do clouds block it as well? What's the chance that Amy satellite would have gotten the images clearly on a good day?

Anything but clear blue sky affects any type of visual spectrum photography, or video. Ever been to LA on an average sunny, or non, day? It's hard to focus on things visually with your eyes at distance. Images taken of objects at distance are blurry. The types of detail you can pick changes a lot depending on how hazy it is and an objects distance from the camera.

The detail with their chem spraying at SH even on a clear day means that.

How many clear days have your seen when their are a lot of jet contrails or the other things spreading out thinly changing the blue tint of the sky?
never thought of it , but it may be the true purpose of chemtrails.

poisoning the population en masse is just ludicrous. they already have fluoride for that.
CHUCKY NORRIS ON CHEMTRAILS:

Country legend Merle Haggard, who died of a lung infection (double pneumonia) on April 6, sang in his song, “What I hate”: “What I hate is looking up and seeing chemtrails in a clear blue sky today.”

Several months ago, I wrote a column titled, “Why are geo-engineering researchers being stonewalled?” In it, I gave an array of evidence from scientists that geoengineering and, specifically, covert chemtrailing is taking place in the skies above us and unbeknownst to us.

Over the past 13 years since the study, does anyone think it’s possible that such mass vaccinations or immunizations have occurred by air in trial locations in the U.S.?

How many plane-dropping chemical cocktails have already been sprayed around the world in the name of securing public health?

When the heads of the Center for Disease Control and Prevention publicly sound the alarm that the Zika virus is “scarier than we initially thought” and the mosquito transmission ranges have increased from 12 states to 30 in just weeks, does anyone think there’s discussion of the NCBI 2003 study?

Whatever the intent or justification, and whether or not the purpose is for mass vaccinations or some other devious plot, if you don’t believe there’s some smoke-screening in the sky trails above you, I have a London Bridge to sell you in Lake Havasu City, Arizona.

It’s time again to wake up, America. I’m not Shakespeare, but something is definitely rotten in the state of Denmark.

Or as another music legend, Prince, who just passed away this past week, sang in his song, “Dreamer”: “While the helicopter circles us, this theory’s getting’ deep, Think they’re spraying chemicals over the city while we sleep? From now on I’m staying’ awake, you can call me a dreamer too, wake up, wake up.” - See more at: http://www.rightwingwatch.org/content/ch...nLyN5.dpuf
(05-05-2016 09:45 PM)EVILYOSHIDA Wrote: [ -> ]never thought of it , but it may be the true purpose of chemtrails.

poisoning the population en masse is just ludicrous. they already have fluoride for that.

No. It's 2nd stage chemical neutering with metals like lithium to make people complacent and their brain cpu's operate at much lower speeds.

Don't think for a second that the top of the food chain controllers, and the top elites, are without state of the art air filtration systems integrated with their heating and cooling systems on their many properties, planes & yachts.
^ I disagree. if you do it over a wide open space it's not discriminating. I have hung out with the so-called "world elite" folks. they don't have special air filtration systems. they live in the same areas basically as the regular middle class folks, just a few miles away gated.

they eat the same food.

also if they spend time outside they will have gotten "chemtrail poisoning"

does not make sense.

Using chemtrails as a type of skyshield to defend against spying is much more plausible.
for example mark suckerberg lives about 1 mile away from the ghetto east palo alto. you're saying they would chemtrail the whole area, while letting suckerberg breathe in chemtrail fumes?

makes no sense. these people walk around on the street.

I have many friends who live in the richest areas in the US. never heard about special air filtration systems or any talk of CHEMTRAILS.

some are aware of the fluoride though and have filtered. but the thing is AJ type conspiracy doomers are more likely to have water filters.
(05-06-2016 01:03 AM)EVILYOSHIDA Wrote: [ -> ]^ I disagree. if you do it over a wide open space it's discriminatory. I have hung out with the so-called "world elite" folks. they don't have special air filtration systems. they live in the same areas basically as the regular middle class folks, just a few miles away gated.

they eat the same food.

does not make sense.

Using chemtrails as a type of skyshield to defend against spying is much more plausible.

Not talking about those people. I'm talikng about David Rockefeller and a very few tippy top elite that might be chosen ones. Like a small handful of royals. You ain't travelling in that little circle.

Evryone is expendable to these serpents. Even their close underlings are sub-life forms to them but a step or to above us.

Like secret military projects, the grand design, and it's operational sectors, are compartmentalized. Left hand don't know what the right is doing. Right hand don't know what they're breathing put there by the left hand that don't know what's in the food the right hand just made them. Only the house master pulling their strings knows the game at hand. And, he don't eat, our breath with even his top servants.
(05-06-2016 01:48 AM)EVILYOSHIDA Wrote: [ -> ]for example mark suckerberg lives about 1 mile away from the ghetto east palo alto. you're saying they would chemtrail the whole area, while letting suckerberg breathe in chemtrail fumes?

I have many friends who live in the richest areas in the US. never heard about special air filtration systems or any talk of CHEMTRAILS.

some are aware of the fluoride though and have filtered. but the thing is AJ type conspiracy doomers are more likely to have water filters.

Mark Zuckerberg is in noooo way the top chosen few illiuminists, or royals.
Mark Cuckerberg probably bought the excuse that they are dimming the sun to fight global warming.
(05-06-2016 02:06 AM)Dagwood Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-06-2016 01:48 AM)EVILYOSHIDA Wrote: [ -> ]for example mark suckerberg lives about 1 mile away from the ghetto east palo alto. you're saying they would chemtrail the whole area, while letting suckerberg breathe in chemtrail fumes?

Mark Zuckerberg is in noooo way the top chosen few illiuminists, or royals.

he's a dupe but he's part of the managerial class. He still has a lot of power , esp. in shaping public discourse through rigging trending topics on facebook and deleting topics.

he attended bilderberg a few years in a row already IIRC.

my point is, ghetto east palo alto is like 1 mile away from where suckerberg lives. if they chemtrail EPA, they are also going to hit PA. PA is where a lot of the elites live (palo alto)
(05-06-2016 02:01 AM)Dagwood Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-06-2016 01:03 AM)EVILYOSHIDA Wrote: [ -> ]^ I disagree. if you do it over a wide open space it's discriminatory. I have hung out with the so-called "world elite" folks. they don't have special air filtration systems. they live in the same areas basically as the regular middle class folks, just a few miles away gated.

they eat the same food.

does not make sense.

Not talking about those people. I'm talikng about David Rockefeller and a very few tippy top elite that might be chosen ones. Like a small handful of royals. You ain't travelling in that little circle.

Evryone is expendable to these serpents. Even their close underlings are sub-life forms to them but a step or to above us.

Like secret military projects, the grand design, and it's operational sectors, are compartmentalized. Left hand don't know what the right is doing. Right hand don't know what they're breathing put there by the left hand that don't know what's in the food the right hand just made them. Only the house master pulling their strings knows the game at hand. And, he don't eat, our breath with even his top servants.

you're talking about guys like Frank Carlucci, Rockefeller, the rothschilds etc.

I personally think indiscriminate spraying of chemicals into the air would hit everyone. rothschild children are going to school with the plebs at the ivy leagues. they are eating with regular kids and don't really reveal their identity.

I do think the fluoride is a mild docilizer and the elite take steps to filter their water or just drink bottled. however spraying the air seems farfetched.

I never paid attention to chemtrails, but this whole theory of it being a skyshield makes sense to me. I am going to use this hypothesis going forward.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's