Evil Academy

Full Version: Media ?'s Just Set Off: Real Reason Cruz Quit - Dad/N.O.LA'-60's-Resident On Oswald
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
This was not going to go away... even when the MSM did dropped the guffaw 'ratings factor, the questions would've have kept coming in public gathering to both Rafael Lee Cruzwald & his son the longer he went.

Warren commission were asked serious questions already saying they reals ed photos on national TV back then of Oswald & his acquaintances saying none had yet been identified. It sounded like they thought it should be looked at.

Trump's machine would have also kept the sun shining scrutiny on this until they finally won the at the Republican convention. This story was not going away.

1. B.O.D.Y.L.A.N.G.U.A.G.E at first.... Check.

2. Deny you've heard about Trump & the Oswald story about you when that is an impossibility. This due to the story being out about Oswald & a simple cell call/text would assuredly come from his son's/camp immediately in hopes of getting the Trump info to him before reporters... Check.

3. Then immediately start walking fast away, while reporter has to try and follow. Obvious instinctive evasive tactic to short exposure to questioning.

4. Regroup mentally from initial emotion-based initial reactions and and put your CIA sheep-dipped training to work.... Check.
very evasive behavior by the dad.

wow.

good find
(05-05-2016 06:51 PM)EVILYOSHIDA Wrote: [ -> ]very evasive behavior by the dad.

wow.

good find

Wouldn't the reaction to something so ridiculous from the most "crazy" CT'er event in history be laughter??? That's what even they talinkg heads on the mainstream media have done bar none. It's the joke around every water cooler.

The reaction should 100 times out 100 be laughter first then then complete disbelief while you stand in one place talking this thru with the big time ABC reporter. He spins in a second and heads for the door with reported in tow. And this ain't just a local radio reporter.

Since at least Bush Sr. the life long CIA-operatives are placed into the presidents chair in the oval office. I have looked at Nixon, carter & Reagan that much in this regard. For sure CIA-head Allen Dulles & Lyndon Johnson were unbelievably intertwined in a lot of crimes against America & the world.

Eisenhower warned us in his own words told us that the office of the POTUS & the American government would be taken & controlled by money & oil cabal. JKF confirmed this in his own speech. People didn't get it.

PUTUS=CIA

CNN=CIA

Most all western MSA is CIA sheep-dipped internally with their agents writing & molding the teleprompter scripts for their non-democratic dark government means.

Not all of the smaller people at those media outlets know it. Most are imbeciles that just read the teleprompters. The big Anderson Cooper's are definitely CIA and participate in the hoaxing of news events and mind control with their CIA-trained-commentary.
This shows that old guard CIA is behind Trump. They're willing to sacrifice Rafael Cruz, to ensure the socio-path-politiocs and the new guard intelligence agency big players are stopped in their tracks.

I've never wanted to there go much on the CIA/NSA subject here yet. I've just stood back. But, I too have been aware for many years of infighting by 2 opposing factions in the CIA and other intelligence agencies. Starting manily during the planning & build up to the 9/11 operation. The old guard did not want this kind of stuff being done at home.
there are 2 CIAs

the roman catholic CIA and the Neocon CIA

Team A and Team B

Team A are the ones getting exposed day in and day out.. the proverbial whipping boy

Team B is also closely affiliated with the NSA.

I also think TEAM A is composed of more white hats.
[Image: lgrao7tctnhlxdpgciia.jpg]
check the dude behind the black lady, looks like Cruz's dad

[Image: ltezx8jhkzn43bp7p4pc.jpg]

[Image: ukfrigzwziyjta5aa32d.jpg]
[Image: Warren.jpg&w=1484]
Roger Stone agrees:

we are witnessing the first ALEX JONES presidency.. please welcome DONALD TRUMP

this is a minor victory for CTers.

Trump will improve things at home I believe, but he may continue or even escalate neocon foreign policy. The goal is Iran and Trump is targeting them.
also simply saying things means nothing. remember Merkel and her "Multiculturalism has FAILED schtick?"

these people are running high level psyops. KNOW HOW THEY OPERATE.

Trump may very well be doing the same schtick. he flips flops on so many issues.

Trump is a step in the right direction, but more work needs to be done. CTers need to hold him accountable for his actions.
This picture/tv camera capture is disinfo. That is 'not' Rafael Cruz in that picture.

[Image: E163N6.jpg]

This guy below IS Rafael Cruz from the video of a different guy with Oswald who is wearing shorts & no tie, maybe? from a different day.

[Image: JNOXdL.jpg]

[Image: uLs9TF.jpg]

[Image: dbW1Py.jpg]

[Image: 6XBDgj.jpg]

[Image: DhRQUd.jpg]

[Image: Gl9EA4.jpg]

This is the defacto Rafael Cruz with Ozwald video.

Cruz is with Oswald wearing shorts with no tie. Different guy that in the National Inquirer story picture that broke this.
[Image: arrow-down.png]

^ the guy in the vid hanging out fliers with oswald looks like cruz's father.
I guess Cruz also comes from a CIA family.

however some people say it's not him:

Linda Zambanini9 hours ago (edited)
That guy is not Cruz, he has long been known by JFK researchers - he's Charles Hall Steele, Jr. Oswald hired him to help him leaflet that day (i think the story was he found him in an employment office if i remember correctly). Steele was a FBI informant it turns out. So you can redo your video and put in info about Steele. I'm not denying Cruz might have been the guy in the OTHER leafleting video but this is NOT him in this scene, so stop spreading false info.
(05-06-2016 12:58 AM)EVILYOSHIDA Wrote: [ -> ]^ the guy in the vid hanging out fliers with oswald looks like cruz's father.
I guess Cruz also comes from a CIA family.

however some people say it's not him:

Linda Zambanini9 hours ago (edited)
That guy is not Cruz, he has long been known by JFK researchers - he's Charles Hall Steele, Jr. Oswald hired him to help him leaflet that day (i think the story was he found him in an employment office if i remember correctly). Steele was a FBI informant it turns out. So you can redo your video and put in info about Steele. I'm not denying Cruz might have been the guy in the OTHER leafleting video but this is NOT him in this scene, so stop spreading false info.

Linda Z is talking about the guy in the shirt no tie & long pants in the famous picture brough out backout in the National Enquirer story. The first one you quoted. Everybody everywhere is talking about that picture 'not the different guy in the shorts and no tie in the video that is Rafael Cruz.

I told you the first picture going round everywhere is disinfo.The media is muddying the waters.
yeah but the guy in the vid looks a bit tall. father cruz is about 5 foot 8, he looks taller and lankier.

def. very similar but very hard to tell.

but I do think there is truth to this claim, just hard to tell with grainy pics and videos.

the Sandy Hook facial analysis stuff already drove me nuts. It's an inaccurate discipline.
the body language is KEY though as you stated in the OP.

very very evasive behavior. if he wasn't involved with Oswald he would be very calm and laugh it off. he would give off an arrogant demeanor like "you dumb tin foil hat bastard"
instead he acted nervous and wanted to get away from the whole situation. would have been a perfect time to clarify the "ludcirous" theory but he decided to bolt

also Cruz's meltdown came right after Trump brought this stuff up. coincidence?
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's