Evil Academy

Full Version: Ted Cruz asks a good question "Why is the MSM supporting Trump?"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
"Civilized people don't yell. Sir, with all respect, Trump is deceiving you. He is playing you for a chump. Ask yourself two questions: Why is it that the mainstream media wants Donald Trump to be the nominee? And why is that John Boehner supports Donald Trump?"

--

should cause Cters to pause and think. I've noticed that the MSM has been backing Trump from the beginning. from giving him unlimited airtime to now flat out endorsing him.

Trump has probably struck backroom deals with various powerbrokers. He has their seal of approval. Aipac certified.
I'm not sure what mainstream media you've been watching but every show on Fox has been picking on him and his chances from day one. Little quips and hits against him while the pundits talk about each candidate. Now he's the presumptive nominee they'll be on his side but even this week I've seen how they still don't support him.
The news coverage was by necessity. He is what people want to see, not idiot Cruz or the gay Rubio and his lisp. If they didn't show Trump they'd have no viewers.
^ the fact that they give him airtime is giving him free publicity. that's how it worked in the beginning.

notice how courteous mr. NWO anderson cooper is to Trump.

go to news.google.com and type "TRUMP" or "CRUZ" and read between the lines. ALL POSITIVE PRESS.

the MSM is pumping up Trump like crazy. even when it's negative, it's positive.

in the beginning they gave him BAD PRESS, but still TONS OF AIRTIME. Wolf Blitzer has been SUPER COURTEOUS and nice to Trump.. mr. Arch zion himself.

read between the lines folks. Trump may be a trojan horse.

even then, I still support him as the best in the field.. but he is no Putin.
Who else are they supposed to talk about???

Does the local news show the cars going by or tell you about the wrecks?

Do they report "nobody was robbed or shot today" or do they headline with the shootings and robberies??

Do you know how news works? Why would they talk about 16 lukewarm milquetoast old school politicians instead of the egotistical, famous, reality star, billionaire who's running?

EY, I think you've lost touch with reality. You need to go outside.
^ you don't get it.

the MSM is SUPPORTING TRUMP. go look on the candidacy of Trump thread where I document TONS OF CASES of the left wing media and NWO media backing Trump.

IF you don't see this as fishy, then it is you who has lost touch with reality.

yes , to some extent they use Trump for ratings, but they treat him like an ANGEL on the shows.

here is Mr. NWO Anderson cooper kissing Trump's ass:

now tell me who has lost touch with reality?

Ted Cruz is asking a real question, why is the MSM backing trump?

deals have been made. I have shown people my evidence. Trump is an arch-zionist.
Quote:I'm not sure what mainstream media you've been watching but every show on Fox has been picking on him and his chances from day one. Little quips and hits against him while the pundits talk about each candidate. Now he's the presumptive nominee they'll be on his side but even this week I've seen how they still don't support him.

I noted that. in the beginning the attacks were more numerous, as the campaign progressed they all started rallying behind Trump. particularly AFTER THE AIPAC RALLY.

are people blind?

this guy made a backroom deal with the neocon power brokers. it's very obvious.
You have to eventually get on the train or you'll be left behind.

The same way bill Clinton made comments about Obama being a fairy tale before he started to dominate hillary in his first run.

Well after Obama won the Clinton's were in full support of him. Of course they were. They wanted to remain relevant.

The news can't keep bashing Donald forever. He's going to be their president and they know it. The alternative is to back a loser like lyin Ted. Nobody wants to be remembered for backing a loser. Especially like lyin Ted.
The media can back Hilary. It's not like Trump has won.

The correct strategy for the media assuming Trump is actually anti-NWO is to pump up Hilary.

instead they are praising Trump .

and don't forget mr. CT NEOCON himself Alex Jones is fully behind Trump now. even shedding fake tears as Trump won Indiana.

Sometime between the end of 2015 and the AIPAC conference, Trump struck a backroom deal with the shadow government.

I noticed a huge shift in how the MSM was portraying him over the last few months. yes before it was bashing, now it's pure adulation.
White supremacists make up a huge proportion of the CT movement.

They love Trump because Trump wants to seal off the borders and halt muslim immigration. This issue is more important to them than US foreign policy.

They are conceding on the immigration issue because the US is already very diverse and they can afford to close off the borders while continuing the homogenization /deracination programs.

Meanwhile, they will have a very reliable candidate to continue the push for Greater Israel. Trump.
I just watched an episode of the Daily Show and an episode of the Nightly Show. Both spent virtually all their time saying that Trump is a pro-rape racist.
I haven't seen any media praise Trump. EY is watching through filtered Chinese Internet.
Maybe a good old boy network where there are a couple chosen candidates and they let the plebes pick their favorite.
TPTB would have been fine with Hillary in 2008. The plebes preferred the Hope and Change candidate. TPTB said OK.
DERP!
(05-04-2016 11:37 AM)EVILYOSHIDA Wrote: [ -> ]"Civilized people don't yell. Sir, with all respect, Trump is deceiving you. He is playing you for a chump. Ask yourself two questions: Why is it that the mainstream media wants Donald Trump to be the nominee? And why is that John Boehner supports Donald Trump?"

--

should cause Cters to pause and think. I've noticed that the MSM has been backing Trump from the beginning. from giving him unlimited airtime to now flat out endorsing him.

Trump has probably struck backroom deals with various powerbrokers. He has their seal of approval. Aipac certified.

Trump is a huge draw and he brings ratings. The media needs what he brings and that is eyeballs. More Republicans voted for Trump than any other Republican candidate in the history of the primaries. Trump got more votes than anyone ever has.

Trump's campaign has ignited and interested people and the media is along for the ride because the eyeballs bring the ratings which brings the advertising dollars. No way they burn Trump down right now. They want to ride him all the way to November. He is good business and his debates with Hillary will be huge.

Don't look for a conspiracy... just follow the money on this one.
[Image: imageedit_4550_9636460129.jpg]
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reference URL's