Evil Academy

Full Version: Race War. it begins
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

KKK vs BLM is exactly what the Media wants.
God, as the innermost Self, makes no distinction between race. Race is a construct.

It's okay to identify with race to some extent, because that's what humans and animals tend to do.

But if you let race become the final word, the final identity, violence and hate ensue.

I recognize that races do bad things...both white and black.

But, as individuals, how can there be any hope for the future unless some of us make the decision to not engage and hate another based on color?

The media wants everybody to fall into this trap...they sensationalize race issues.

Don't buy into it.

It not only makes the world a more dangerous place, but it makes you a worse person as well.

That's my rant for the day.

If there is such as a thing as "The Illuminati", a race war is certainly something that would probably be beneficial to them.

You cannot manipulate and divide people who respect and care about one another.
most likely supported by the government.

They have been trying very hard to ignite a race war yet nothing worked. not BLM, not Trayvon..

but I think with TRUMP they may have their guy.

if Trump wins the nomination or the presidency, I do think there is a high chance of race riots.
lol @ using the Christian cross as a white power symbol.

Christianity is a race blind religion.
They screwed up the joke.

How many Jews can you fit into a Volkswagen?

Six million and four. Two in the front seat, two in the back seat, and six million in the ashtray.

The Neo-Nazi movement is riddled with Jews. One famous example is Frank Collin who was outed by his Jewish father who had Anglicized their last name, Cohen.
(05-04-2016 02:15 PM)Count Iblis Wrote: [ -> ]They screwed up the joke.

How many Jews can you fit into a Volkswagen?

Six million and four. Two in the front seat, two in the back seat, and six million in the ashtray.

The Neo-Nazi movement is riddled with Jews. One famous example is Frank Collin who was outed by his Jewish father who had Anglicized their last name, Cohen.

It makes me wonder if they are "self-hating" Jews as the media would have us believe, or simply Jews who want to create division within the gentile society.
I think what happens is that when people win a long hard fought battle they undergo an existential crisis. They need something to fight against to give their lives meaning. They either find a new crusade or or keep fighting a war they've already won. Jews won the war on Antisemitism so they have to invent new Nazis to fight. Women have won the war on sexism so they had to invent the Patriarchy. Blacks have won the war on racism so they see racism under every stone. Perhaps the worst are the neoconservatives who have won the war against the Soviet Union but still fight against Russia. We can laugh at Triggly Puff, sexist air conditioners, and all the rest, but the neocons are killing thousands of people every year.
good post.

Anti-semitism is something that the Jewish leaders use to keep the flock in line. not different from what other religions do.

Also many jews are aware of false flag anti-semitism. I see them talking about it on places like JPOST, Haaretz etc.

The jews are waking up. they have been manipulated for far too long.
according to top zionists like Dershowitz, Philo-semitism is much more dangerous than anti-semitism.

if you like the jews and accept the jews, they claim it's anti-semitism because you "LOVE THEM TO EXTINCTION"

my take is, your religion should have enough merit to stand on its own without fomenting fear and hatred.

assimilation has always been the biggest fear of the zionist leadership, not anti-semitism. anti-semitism keeps the flock together.

that is why I would not be surprised if extremist zionist groups are funding these white supremacists. also as noted many of the top US nazi leaders have been jewish.
Jewish identity is built around Jews being a persecuted minority. It goes back to them being slaves in Egypt (which never actually happened).
It's not even race, it's breed, even the term race is used to divide.

You can't breed humans with apes, those are separate races, different people who are simply from a different culture and geographical location isn't race. Deal with it.

People are so dumb and easily manipulated.
(05-05-2016 12:50 AM)Count Iblis Wrote: [ -> ]Jewish identity is built around Jews being a persecuted minority. It goes back to them being slaves in Egypt (which never actually happened).

As a kid, the Moses story confused me for this reason.

Do you have more info on the topic?
(05-05-2016 12:50 AM)Count Iblis Wrote: [ -> ]Jewish identity is built around Jews being a persecuted minority. It goes back to them being slaves in Egypt (which never actually happened).

Please elaborate
(05-05-2016 02:19 AM)kungfool Wrote: [ -> ]

As a kid, the Moses story confused me for this reason.

Do you have more info on the topic?

I recommend the book The Bible Unearthed by Finkelstein and Silberman. They discuss Biblical archeology and how the evidence is inconsistent with the major stories of the Old Testament. In particular there was never any mass exodus of Jewish slaves from Egypt. Not only is there a complete absence of evidence for the Exodus, but the evidence that does exist points to the Jews being an offshoot of the Canaanites.

See also

Reference URL's