Evil Academy

Full Version: Landmark Astrophysist Study: 1:5 Life-Zone Planets/Star=10B Intelligent Civilizations
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
... since the Big Bang

Food For Thought

1. Man has 'to date' discovered and scientifically proven with Physics 2 types of WAVES exist.

a) Mechanical Waves - through physical mediums... (water, air, geologic, etc)
b) Electromagnetic Waves - do not require a medium able to travel through a vacuum such as space (radio waves, microwaves, infrared radiation, visible light, ultraviolet radiation, X-rays, and gamma rays)

2. Man has been able to 'build technology' to detect & MANIPULATE every wave to this date that has been discovered in just a few thousand years of scientific endeavor. 100% success rate.

3. Einstein theorized that Gravity was also a WAVE. In 2016, this has been scientifically proven.

4. Gravity has been scientifically proven to move or bend all 2 types of previous known waves along with all their individual wave-types (physical objects, light [observed by massive planets, stars, black holes bending it] , x-rays et al.) 100% bending/moving of all previous known waves.

5. If, an intelligent civilization with more that a few thousand years of scientific endeavors like humans... moved their science forward for 100k?.. 1M?... 1B?... or say 5B years, do you think they would all (10B or more of them fail to manipulate the last wave (Gravity) that we just discovered after only a few thousand years of science???

This would be akin to the probability of this new findings and new conclusions we see in this landmark Astrophysics study. Virtyally impossible X Billions of intelligent civilizations.

6. The ability to manipulate gravity = the ability to bend the fabric of space & time (kinda like folding it over) bringing you, and your anti-gravity machine right next to a planet 100M light years away traveling in a line as the crow flies.

Dependent on how much anti-gravity you can create in what period of time, and how much space & time you can bend... you could be beside the 100M light year linear distant planet instantaneously.

7. Saying manipulating the WAVE Gravity is 'not' possible, in light of the new probability 'against' billions of intelligent, thousand to billions year older civilizations, 'never existing'... is likely about the same kind of odds.

8. Like every hole in the ground. Like every nook and cranny of the land and sea here on earth... so is the universe. [b]LIFE IS EVERYWHERE[/b]. Not just amoebas. Intelligent life near as old as the universe it self.

And, to those billions of intelligent civilizations that have existed with science a lot longer than us.. DISTANCE, linear distance, Means Nothing! Time, your concept of it, means nothing either.

Quote:[Image: cnF2Tm.jpg]

http://imagizer.imageshack.com/img922/1042/cnF2Tm.jpg

[Image: COA7Ap.jpg]

http://www.pulseheadlines.com/probabilit...udy/28708/
We all know alien life exists outside.. the issue is have they visited earth.

that is the main issue.
(05-03-2016 10:56 PM)EVILYOSHIDA Wrote: [ -> ]We all know alien life exists outside.. the issue is have they visited earth.

that is the main issue.

Well, the billions of civilizations that learned how to manipulate the 3rd wave gravity had/have the ability to.

When has man avoided the opportunity to explore any place we've had the capabilty to travel to? Did it ever matter if it looked like only microbial life there? How about only if it initially only appeared to be ants/instects?

You're arguement on this is ridiculous.

When has civilized aggrarian man ever refrained from spreading seeds on any newfound arable land in newfound places spreading new life forms their for the own means?

If our lifeless moon was covered in fertile soil with an atmosphere & liquid water... what can you be 100% sure they would have done with their unmanned, or manned missions? What if Mars was the same when finally they had the capability to get there?

What would happen as we gained more & more capability to get to farther and farther lifeless yet fertile life-ready planets? Of coursed we'd be spreading life like seeds in the wind every new place we could get to.

A civilization that can manipulate gravity & have free energy would likely have the abilty to transfer, or manufacture, the chemistry for life in qauntities to jumpstart dormant planets.

Like with planets outside our solar system until the 1990's, just because they escaped our abilty to view them at the time, doesn't mean they weren't there the whole while prior. Now, think if they had flight level minimums, and faster than sight speed minimums to actively avoid detection.
Quote:Well, the billions of civilizations that learned how to manipulate the 3rd wave gravity had/have the ability to.

When has man avoided the opportunity to explore any place we've had the capabilty to travel to? Did it ever matter if it looked like only microbial life life there? How about only if it initially only appeared to be ants/instects?

You're arguement on this is ridiculous.

how is it ridiculous? it's the most reasonable position to take.

Yes aliens do probably exist due to the size of the universe. we can all agree.

2) have they visited us? much harder to say and probably not.

yest intelligent beings feel the need to explore, but that doesn't mean they have the capability to time warp or travel light years to visit a lowly human ant farm.

my question to you is, what is your best proof BESIDES testimony and blurry videos of aliens visiting earth?

no need to make a long winded argument. just your gold standard case.

trust me I have looked into this stuff for over a decade. at least 99% of the info is bunk.

that includes phil schneider, steven greer and the rest of the disinfo guys.
if we are one amongst many "intelligent" civilizations.. or one in billions, what's so special?

why would super advanced beings that can bend the fabric of space time visit us?

humans are at a very low level compared to space faring civilizations.

it's actually even doubtful if humans have ever traveled beyond earth orbit.
In Star Trek they have a Prime Directive that basically says that until a civilization acquires the ability to have warp drive which apparently allows them to travel over the speed of light, then they do not interfere with the civilization. Once they get warp drive they introduced themselves to the planet because I assume they will be discovering other life forms and it sort of softens the blow.

This may be happening here. They have agents among us that are studying us and preparing for when we make that great discovery and sometimes they slip up and get caught or seen by regular earthlings.

(05-04-2016 12:11 AM)EVILYOSHIDA Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:Well, the billions of civilizations that learned how to manipulate the 3rd wave gravity had/have the ability to.

When has man avoided the opportunity to explore any place we've had the capability to travel to? Did it ever matter if it looked like only microbial life life there? How about only if it initially only appeared to be ants/insects?

You're argument on this is ridiculous.

how is it ridiculous? it's the most reasonable position to take.

Yes aliens do probably exist due to the size of the universe. we can all agree.

2) have they visited us? much harder to say and probably not.

yest intelligent beings feel the need to explore, but that doesn't mean they have the capability to time warp or travel light years to visit a lowly human ant farm.

my question to you is, what is your best proof BESIDES testimony and blurry videos of aliens visiting earth?

no need to make a long winded argument. just your gold standard case.

trust me I have looked into this stuff for over a decade. at least 99% of the info is bunk.

that includes phil schneider, steven greer and the rest of the disinfo guys.

EY, you are ridiculous. Your "probably not" argument is blown out the water just by what was just proven we now know about the nearly impossible odds AGAINST billions of intelligent civilizations having existed, and with Einstein's gravity wave theory now being confirmed.

You don't read my entire posts or, do not understand the solid scientific case being made using huimas, in only a millenia, or so, since being able to control 'all' known waves in that short period.

That says that millions-billions older civilizations with science could NOT figure out how manipulate the 3rd wave (all 100% have proven manipulateable to date) we now know of which can facilitate intergalactic, non-time constrained travel. RIDICULOUS based on everything now proven to this week with the astronomical odds against that!

At this point I pull, out of any arguement EVER with you because your logic is completely flawed. I answer every question before you ask it with solid scientific proof and confirmed astronomical odds against what you say. You are not capable of understanding this subject due to your inability to think freely think outside of you're current paradigm and religiosity. Not unlike the same thing you accuse the entire OG of.

Keep anchored in my old friend Roman Catholicism as the base of what you are, being the non-committal C'ter you really are.

What the fuck is a C'ter? More like Hip-Cter! You're ridiculous. I resent that fucking term, it has nothing to do with me. Ct'ers don't do the immeasurable amount of legwork to examine ALL... ALL.. ALL the evidence available before making conclusions for or against anything. Just like the debunkers... all in the same boat!
Last post in this thread...

There are hundreds & hundreds of unbelievably hard to debunk/explain pieces out there with film/photo/video and expert eyewitnesses like this here. All, at least this credible & this unexplainable by conventional means, NASA means or extremely improbable human means.

The problem is... you have to sift through thousands of hoaxed photoshopped & amateur GGI video. The first 20 years of my exhaustive research you weren't faced with anything digitally enhanced. Just the potential of trick photography, multiple exposure or man-made little props on strings in 8mmm videos. The real solid stuff was much easier to find.

So, take my OP post of the 1 single video & screen captures of a real non-faked aerial phenomena at flying at seemingly impossible speed near the ground, regardless of how "blurry" the non-scienctific/non-military grade iphone cam was able to capture. It seems all those digital cameras everywhere today are extremley limited by the speed of an object or it's altitude, as where the old film ones we carried. If all the same iphone people had access to military optics & astro telescopes, just how in focus would the crazy things they capture be? Maybe you should go ask those military & science guys for the pictures & video they too have of these things. lol

Last thing I every post for evidence on this subject... It is just 1 more of a large volume out there in in the mass of hoaxing chatter.

@6:15 first in the UV spectrum... then watch the whole thing. As well, watch right between the cross hairs/gradient in the UV NASA shuttle video for the object that changes trajectory least 90 degrees.

It would seem that with the first NSA video example above... that the US government is evidently try to identify unidentifiable flying space objects they have designed themselves. Nice one EY. And, there is a whole lot more of this. Go find it all before being unequivocal with me.

There are many new things every day at this level form current sightings too. Again though, you're only get the quality stuff if you are on top of everything that comes out 24/7/365. That means 1000 hoaxed homemade CGI video, or shopped images for every 1 non-explainable one.

Happy trails anyone who wants to go on the journey. The truth isn't out there. It's here. It has been since the dawn of humanity 'here', at the least. Smile
I think it's funny how scientists think they are so smart.
Now EY will show his non-blurry pics and video of Jesus, his dad and the holy ghost.
(05-03-2016 10:03 PM)Dagwood Wrote: [ -> ]7. Saying manipulating the WAVE Gravity is 'not' possible, in light of the new probability 'against' billions of intelligent, thousand to billions year older civilizations, 'never existing'... is likely about the same kind of odds.

There is a difference though. Early man found some novel ways to manipulate electromagnetism, like loadstones, and were able to make novel inventions out of them like the compass.

As far as I know, there is no known way to manipulate, or observable phenomena where gravity is distorted.

Plus, there is that breakdown point of observation where scientists can't decide if something is a particle or a wave, or both.
Reference URL's