Evil Academy

Full Version: NBC: Trump Reaches 50 Percent Support Nationally for the First Time
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Trump Reaches 50 Percent Support Nationally for the First Time

Donald Trump has reached 50 percent support from Republicans and Republican-leaners nationally for the first time since the beginning of the NBC News|SurveyMonkey Weekly Election Tracking Poll in late December. This milestone is significant as the 2016 primary heads into its final few weeks of contests, as there has been intense speculation that Trump's support has a ceiling. Though his support has hovered in the high 40s since mid-March, the front-runner had yet to secure half of Republican voters.

These results are according to the latest NBC News|SurveyMonkey Weekly Election Tracking poll conducted online from April 18 to April 24 of 10,707 adults aged 18 and over, including 9,405 registered voters.

[Image: smr_cc741847fc4980fff5ba251144e7e103.nbc...00-480.png]

http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2016-ele...me-n562061
SJWs caused the Trump phenomenon by not knowing when to stop with their BS.

People are fed up with the PC culture. Full stop.
Where is Rubio?

Sanders v Trump would be great.

Clinton v Trump could make it look like Clinton is the "reasonable" candidate to a lot of politically vague voters.
(04-27-2016 07:42 AM)EVILYOSHIDA Wrote: [ -> ]SJWs caused the Trump phenomenon by not knowing when to stop with their BS.

Spot on. Remember Trump in Texas: "We're going to be able to say Christmas again. It's going to be great."

People are not just peeved at political correctness, they've been culturally exhausted by it to the point where being able to say 'Merry Christmas' in the workplace actually sounds like a dream.
Trump will act as a shield against political correctness; all attacks against Straight-White-Males and 'White-Privilege' will be aimed at him.

If he just ignores it or shrugs it off like a boss, like he has been doing, it'll break the hold it has over the public.
(04-27-2016 10:46 AM)kungfool Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-27-2016 07:42 AM)EVILYOSHIDA Wrote: [ -> ]SJWs caused the Trump phenomenon by not knowing when to stop with their BS.

Spot on. Remember Trump in Texas: "We're going to be able to say Christmas again. It's going to be great."

People are not just peeved at political correctness, they've been culturally exhausted by it to the point where being able to say 'Merry Christmas' in the workplace actually sounds like a dream.

this is an example of SJWs going overboard.

they just don't know when to stop. Christmas is harmless and arguably good for the economy, yet they felt the need to inflame and aggravate the majority.

equality in opportunity for all races is a GREAT THING and support it 100%. but creating victim classes and allowing racism against the majority is racist and is the cause of the backlash.

2015 marked a turning point IMO. Feminism fell and they are in desperation mode.

my prediction for 2015/2016 was that things would get better. It seems things are getting better in terms of pushback against the NWO.

No, I think the 'real' esablishment shadow government pulling all the strings behind both parties and their presidents since Kennedy is what has cause the Trump phenomenon.

The massess know the whole system is not working, especially not for them. They don't know the real dark source of their manipulation, but they're beginning to realize the political system is being used against them.

First to fall in the backlash against the unseen controllers will be the 2 political parties. Trump is laying their corrupt presidential candicay system bare.

If Trump is denied the republican presidential candidacy against a multi-million vote lead in the primaries, we may be seeing the start of the second American revolution. This would be by design if revolt is born out of it.

Regardless of what happens now... I still stand by my assertion that they will take Trump down somehow vs Hillary. If they fail to, Trump won't live long enough to tear down any of their nwo systems in place, nor long enough to thwart their future plans. Mr Trump is in the exact same position as JFK was. There is a target on his back that continues to get bigger every day.
I disagree. Trump is simply a concession on the part of the NWO to ease off on some domestic issues while continuing the same foreign policy line.

we've seen it in Poland and elsewhere. an eagle needs to wings to fly after eight years of the left wing flapping, it moves to the right wing.

Trump is controlled, but the catch is he can go rogue. We'll see if that happens.
also what I meant was the SJWs causing the masses to support someone like Trump.

4 -8 years it would have been impossible for a potty mouth like him to even be a viable candidate. but the SJWs pushed the avg. joe to their limits and now they support a potty mouth for POTUS.

pretty funny.
[Image: header.jpg?t=1447368633]

I am a Social Justice Warrior.

I don't understand this game:
http://store.steampowered.com/app/348270/
(04-27-2016 11:20 AM)EVILYOSHIDA Wrote: [ -> ]I disagree. Trump is simply a concession on the part of the NWO to ease off on some domestic issues while continuing the same foreign policy line.

we've seen it in Poland and elsewhere. an eagle needs to wings to fly after eight years of the left wing flapping, it moves to the right wing.

Trump is controlled, but the catch is he can go rogue. We'll see if that happens.

I don't think those guys were smart enough to see this coming. The didn't see him as a serious threat. They wrote him off then used their media to try and fnish him when he kept strengthening.

The controllers miscalculated and are still grasping at political slight of hand to take Trump out getting close to the convention. If Trump was controlled, we would not see what is going on within the elite of the party who are. They've been given their marching orders to scuttle the ship even if it hands the election to Hillary.

The real power in America can never lose this way playing both sides. Until a populist who is his own man like JKF or Trump comes along that is. This is a deadly game that Trump is playing. The game is even more controlled now than when JFK was taken down. There is so much more wealth and power at play now.
I agree with Dagwood's assessment -- this wasn't in the cards, and they have quietly entered damage control. However, I doubt they will lay a finger on him, even if they wanted to. It would spell the end of America if they did that. There are much safer ways of dealing with rogues like Trump, chief of which is to try to undermine his presidency if they are unable to control it. Four years in power isn't a long time. If he isn't able to deliver on his promises, he could easily be voted out, and then it's (likely) back to square one.
EY thinks Trump is too friendly with the Neocons and Zionists.
Soft on Israel, hard on China, but at least he says wants to cooperate with Russia.

Dagwood is right that the establishment is in panic-mode over Trump.
By establishment we mean Republican Party and the Media, not the Shadow-Elites/NWO.
They thought they'd be able to build him up with attention then shut him down with scandal, but every attempt at sabotage has backfired.
I'm watching CNN's coverage of Trump's speech at work.
He railed on Bill for signing NAFTA and called Hillary "corrupt to the core."

Pretty awesome. I hope he doesn't disappoint us.
(04-27-2016 12:52 PM)kungfool Wrote: [ -> ]EY thinks Trump is too friendly with the Neocons and Zionists.
Soft on Israel, hard on China, but at least he says wants to cooperate with Russia.

Dagwood is right that the establishment is in panic-mode over Trump.
By establishment we mean Republican Party and the Media, not the Shadow-Elites/NWO.
They thought they'd be able to build him up with attention then shut him down with scandal, but every attempt at sabotage has backfired.

BOOM! There are different layers to this game.

the shadow controllers have him under control.. ie the adelsons, AIPAC etc.

IF they didn't control him he wouldn't have to GROVEL like that at AIPAC.

his AIPAC speech was the only time he sounded professional and presidential in recent memory.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's