Evil Academy

Full Version: Tiger Woods is MKUltra
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
And that's why, despite being the best ball-striker that every lived, he can never truly be considered in the same league as Jack Nicklaus.

Tiger Woods was the Manchurian Candidate of golf. Trained from a young age to be what he was going to become.

A tragic tale in many ways.

Even back as a child, MkUltra handler Bob Hope knew what Tiger Woods was going to become.

[Image: Tiger-Mike-Douglas.png]

how does the vid prove he is MK?

He does seem like a very troubled and unbalanced person though.

he is not at peace with himself.. even with all that wealth.
Just like Obama. Nobody over 40 has professional photos of themselves as kids or college students. And lots of video from 8mmcameras cameras.

These people were groomed from the beginning. I think many are groomed but only a few actually make it.
It doesn't prove anything, other than the most famous Mk Ultra handler of all time, Bob Hope, having already taken an interest in him by age 2.

And that they would appear together on TV. Nobody knew what Tiger was going to become at that time.

I'm simply proposing the idea that, in fact, people did know what he was being trained to become.

[Image: tiger-woods-social-media-case-study-2-72...1323683689]

Tiger Woods father was military operations.

It's certainly not out of the realm of possibility that he had seen these techniques performed and wanted to know how they would work on his son.

It is no wonder that Stanford would be good place to attend school, since their "behavioral science" programs have also always been linked and used as a cover for Mk Ultra programming.
Anyone see "American Ultra"? It was entertaining but makes one wonder if this is real. Apparently kids who are troubled are taken and trained to be throw away assassins or agents and then mind programmed to go back to society if they aren't offed. I believe it.

^^Brief summary of the theory.
"I tend to have these...these blackout moments where I don't remember. I know I was there, but I don't actually remember performing the golf shot"

- Tiger Woods

"There are many putts, many shots where I don't remember hitting. I know...I remember seeing the ball flight. I remember preparing for the shot, pulling the club out of the bag. And once I'm behind the ball, I'm walking to the shot...I don't remember until I see the ball leave. It's a...it's a weird thing"

- Tiger Woods
yeah but being a top physical athlete would require someone who has a strong and focused mind.

MK happens more with entertainers than with sports people IMO.
Fucking awesome thread. If you push your kid that hard that young, you are one motherfucking piece of shit of a parent.

Michael Jackson. Apparently his dad let men run trains on young Michael, because he was so cute.

And look how successful he turned out to be!

Isn't that wonderful?

[Image: Screenshot_2016-02-05-01-35-00-1.png]
(04-22-2016 04:57 AM)The Anti-Archon Wrote: [ -> ]

^^Brief summary of the theory.

very interesting. maybe he was brainwashed/hypnotized with sports focused NLP techniques.
(04-22-2016 05:01 AM)THE_DEAN Wrote: [ -> ]"I tend to have these...these blackout moments where I don't remember. I know I was there, but I don't actually remember performing the golf shot"

- Tiger Woods

"There are many putts, many shots where I don't remember hitting. I know...I remember seeing the ball flight. I remember preparing for the shot, pulling the club out of the bag. And once I'm behind the ball, I'm walking to the shot...I don't remember until I see the ball leave. It's a...it's a weird thing"

- Tiger Woods

yeah but that's also called being in the zone. top sports people/ musicians etc. experience channeling and doing things without intention. that could be what he's talking about. he's not blacking out for minutes at a time.. just at the moment of impact he forgets since he's so focused.

anyways interesting stuff
(04-22-2016 05:05 AM)Winnson Wrote: [ -> ]Fucking awesome thread. If you push your kid that hard that young, you are one motherfucking piece of shit of a parent.

Michael Jackson. Apparently his dad let men run trains on young Michael, because he was so cute.

And look how successful he turned out to be!

Isn't that wonderful?

[Image: Screenshot_2016-02-05-01-35-00-1.png]

[Image: 141182732-aired-pictured-the-jackson-5-m...BTuADuUlGB]
[Image: o_j_simpson_1997_05_12.jpg]
looks like I might be correct. he used sports hypnosis/NLP techniques.

Quote:Tiger Woods is an excellent example of an incredible athlete who has used hypnosis to achieve a phenomenal level of success in golf. He has reportedly been utilizing powerful self-hypnosis techniques since his early teens. Not only has he used it to visualize every swing and stroke in his mind before carefully executing it on the course, he also uses it to “get in the zone”. Self-hypnosis methods have helped him, like many successful athletes, quiet his mind, release any anxiety, and become 100% focused as he plays the game. Such laser focus can be especially important in a game like golf where onlookers and other things can be very distracting. Tiger Woods has clearly shown how powerful hypnosis can be to conquer his mind and achieve extremely high levels of success.

As Tiger Woods can attest, imagery (or visualization) is an effective self-hypnosis technique which can help athletes perform better. A gymnast may visualize herself going through every movement of her routine over and over in her mind. A basketball player may visualize himself making a perfect free throw shot hundreds of times. By using imagery or visualization, these athletes are conditioning their minds and their bodies to carry out the movements in reality just as they have performed them hundreds of times in their minds. Mary Lou Retton reported used visualization to help win the gold medal in gymnastics at the 1984 Olympics.
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's