Evil Academy

Full Version: Polish 'nationalism' = Zionism in disguise
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
http://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/ap...zczykowski

Quote: Russia is more dangerous than Isis, says Polish foreign minister

AFP in Bratislava

Friday 15 April 2016 21.08 BST
Last modified on Saturday 16 April 2016 01.51 BST

Russia is more dangerous than Islamic State, Poland’s foreign minister Witold Waszczykowski, told reporters during a visit to Slovakia.

“By all evidence, Russia’s activity is a sort of existential threat because this activity can destroy countries,” said Waszczykowski, who was speaking in a debate on the future of Nato at the annual Globsec security forum in Bratislava on Friday.

“We also have non-existential threats like terrorism, like the great waves of migrants,” he added, according to Poland’s PAP news agency.

He described Isis as a very serious threat but said “it is not an existential threat for Europe”.

Waszczykowski also called for Nato to approve the deployment of troops on the alliance’s eastern border at its July summit due to be held in Warsaw.

“This will be a symbol of the determination to defend the eastern flank,” he said. “We can discuss the scale of this deployment.”

The Czech defence minister, Martin Stropnický, said at the conference that strengthening the Nato’s collective defence capability would be the main point on the agenda at the summer summit, while warning that Russia “should not be isolated”.

He added that Russia was actively “testing the defensive capabilities of Nato in the Baltic region” where a number of countries have come under pressure, the Czech news agency CTK reported.

Russia will use rare talks with Nato next week to protest the alliance’s “absolutely unjustified” military buildup in the Baltic states, Moscow’s Belgian ambassador said on Friday, adding that the alliance was using the Ukraine crisis as a pretext.

Russian and Nato ambassadors will meet in Brussels on 20 April for their first formal talks in nearly two years to discuss security issues, including the crisis in Ukraine, where Moscow is accused of backing pro-Russia rebels against the pro-western government in Kiev.
I do agree.

The new strategy of the zionists is to concede on some domestic issues, while getting these guys to play along with their international agenda.

it's very obvious. Trump is one of these guys as well. they are very adaptable and are reshuffling their methodology. the psyops are getting more and more sophisticated.
Russia is 'more of a threat' to Europe than terrorism or the boatload of immigrants threatening the demographic make up of Europe.

Complete tosh from a self-hating Eastern-European politician.

All of Poland's 'right-wing' posturing is for naught if it's directed towards confronting a non-existent threat on behalf of an existential one.
(04-17-2016 04:25 AM)EVILYOSHIDA Wrote: [ -> ]I do agree.

The new strategy of the zionists is to concede on some domestic issues, while getting these guys to play along with their international agenda.

it's very obvious. Trump is one of these guys as well. they are very adaptable and are reshuffling their methodology. the psyops are getting more and more sophisticated.

Yep.

It's a way of maintaining hegemony.
How is Russia a threat to anyone?

do they have 900 bases in 130 countries? are they killing MILLIONS in the middle east?

are they disposing of leaders of high human rights nations like Libya?

are they pouring BILLIONS into a shadowy network of NGOs to overthrow democratically elected leaders? Ukraine.

people literally cannot think, this is why I believe in authoritarianism and benevolent dictatorship.

you need strong men to lead the sheep. people are driven by emotion. very few people are rational or logical. I see it everyday. The kneejerk reactions to Trump are very telling as well. People say Trump is a racist because the media says so, they say he hates women because the media says so. ridiculous.

Do your own analysis.
(04-17-2016 04:25 AM)EVILYOSHIDA Wrote: [ -> ]I do agree.

They probably sense the growing grassroots opposition to their plans and will be willing to concede a bit in the event that politicians are elected who could threaten their power.
yep. they are stepping back a bit to preserve the greater agenda.

if they go too far with the pc stuff, it could create more and more backlash that could be uncontrollable.

they are basically sending someone like Trump in to alleviate some of the anger while the foreign policy is ramped up.

it's becoming more and more clear now with Trump. now we have the CIA/NSA newspaper NEW YORK TIMES endorsing TRUMP lol.
but in a way they are right. Russia is HUGE threat to them.. but not physically or militarily. ideologically they are the ANTI-THESIS of the decadence and debauchery of the west.

So yeah, if you approve of what's happening in the west then yes Russia and to some extent China are the greatest threats to your power.
(04-17-2016 04:30 AM)EVILYOSHIDA Wrote: [ -> ]How is Russia a threat to anyone?

do they have 900 bases in 130 countries? are they killing MILLIONS in the middle east?

are they disposing of leaders of high human rights nations like Libya?

are they pouring BILLIONS into a shadowy network of NGOs to overthrow democratically elected leaders? Ukraine.

people literally cannot think, this is why I believe in authoritarianism and benevolent dictatorship.

you need strong men to lead the sheep. people are driven by emotion. very few people are rational or logical. I see it everyday. The kneejerk reactions to Trump are very telling as well. People say Trump is a racist because the media says so, they say he hates women because the media says so. ridiculous.

Do your own analysis.

Completely agree. So-called educated people are the worse of the lot. Education supposedly teaches 'critical thinking', yet the educated are typically the most brainwashed and least likely to support people like Trump.
i've been sensing something fishy about this right wing resurgence in Poland.

the first step is to tap into their nationalism and conservatism but REDIRECT against Russia.

the world controllers are very very slick.
once they have achieved their goals of subduing Russia, they will reverse the conservatism and proceed along with the world secular agenda.

both zionism and the UN style are secular promoting.. but the diff. between zionism is that they are religious themselves but promote secularism for the rest.

the whole thing is so clear to me now. it is so easy to see. a 12 year old can see it.
(04-17-2016 04:37 AM)EVILYOSHIDA Wrote: [ -> ]but in a way they are right. Russia is HUGE threat to them.. but not physically or militarily. ideologically they are the ANTI-THESIS of the decadence and debauchery of the west.

So yeah, if you approve of what's happening in the west then yes Russia and to some extent China are the greatest threats to your power.

Sure.

It's just completely contradictory from the vantage point of Polish nationalism. If you're concerned about your nation, and about Europe in general, why would you focus your attention on Russia or align yourself with the most debaucherous states in the world?

Poles, like Ukrainians, are completely confused.
I've spoken to Poles and heard this type of reasoning: i.e., EU membership will destroy our country, yet Russia can't be trusted, so we'll just have play along with the former.

Modern Russia , as you've pointed out many times here, isn't the USSR. Modern Russia promotes national pride and traditional values; it defends Christendom; it stands up against the Zionist army of America in helping out secular states facing extermination by the Islamist mercenaries trained and equipped by the same 'allies' flooding Europe with refugees and fighters from these countries and other volatile areas of the world.
I'm not sure why it's so hard for Poles and other Eastern Euros to figure that their nation will be destroyed if they continue down the path of aligning themselves with globalists.
(04-17-2016 04:39 AM)EVILYOSHIDA Wrote: [ -> ]i've been sensing something fishy about this right wing resurgence in Poland.

the first step is to tap into their nationalism and conservatism but REDIRECT against Russia.

the world controllers are very very slick.

I think you're onto something.

It would be a mistake to underestimate their calculation around this.

This might feign opposition to nationalists, whilst, all along, directing them in the directon they'd like in order to maintain control over the movement.

Populists continue to sell out to the NWO agenda. I'm definitely sensing this with these faux nationalists in Poland; seems like they are doing exactly what their counterparts have done in the Ukraine.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's