Evil Academy

Full Version: TRIGGER WARNING: HOW TO BE A SJW. FUNNY VID
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
HAHAHAHA. TRIGGER!

things to say to SJWs if they get offended

"am I violating your safe space?"

"did I just trigger you?"

I have never met this type of SJW. I wonder how prevalent they are.

I doubt they are numerous. perhaps on today's college campuses.

(04-10-2016 10:31 PM)EVILYOSHIDA Wrote: [ -> ]things to say to SJWs if they get offended

"am I violating your safe space?"

"did I just trigger you?"

I have never met this type of SJW. I wonder how prevalent they are.

I doubt they are numerous. perhaps on today's college campuses.

They seem to be the norm.
have you met one in real life that talked about safe spaces and trigger warnings?
(04-10-2016 09:26 PM)EVILYOSHIDA Wrote: [ -> ]HAHAHAHA. TRIGGER!

They only thing missing from the video is the part where the SJWs get really angry and start yelling at the 'oppressor'. Otherwise, it pretty much sums up the situation.
(04-11-2016 02:14 AM)EVILYOSHIDA Wrote: [ -> ]have you met one in real life that talked about safe spaces and trigger warnings?

I've observed this behaviour.
I actually work for a living, so no, I never met anyone that acts like these pieces of shit.
[Image: crybullies_ben_garrison.jpg]
(04-11-2016 04:12 AM)Coffee Guy Wrote: [ -> ]I actually work for a living, so no, I never met anyone that acts like these pieces of shit.

I imagine, it isn't by coincidence that a sizeable number of Sanders supporters and a smaller number of Clinton supporters engage in these types of fascistic behaviours.

Western academic institutions have been conditioning its students to think this way for decades. Eventually, these students enter the workforce.
Academia is just another big money grab.

Think about it. You make everyone a permanently indebted slave right at the start of their adult life.

And that's now required, because you can't do anything without a degree, d'uh.

The system is beyond broken.
[Image: AEI_Textbook_Inflation.jpg]
(04-10-2016 10:48 PM)EVILYOSHIDA Wrote: [ -> ]

There's a Jazz Hands emoticon on whatsapp, lmao!
I'm in school right now and there is a solid 30% of students that I honestly can't tell if they are male or female. Even in Texas.
(04-11-2016 09:19 PM)The Diet Butcher Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-10-2016 10:48 PM)EVILYOSHIDA Wrote: [ -> ]

There's a Jazz Hands emoticon on whatsapp, lmao!

This is some esoteric shit man. Where do you find this stuff?
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's