Evil Academy

Full Version: Tim Wise facebook rant on Donald Trump
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quote:Tim Wise

March 1 ·

White people: this is the moment of truth. Will we choose multiracial democracy or white nationalism? Know this: if you support Donald Trump or would even consider voting for him for president, you have chosen the latter. You are my enemy. I will not seek to co-exist with you. I will not make nice. I will not pretend we believe in the same things but merely have different opinions about how to get there. You are the enemy, plain and simple. And you must be stopped. You must lose and not just by a little. By a lot. A crushing defeat that leaves no doubt in your mind that the country you prefer is gone and is never coming back...De-friend me now. You do not believe in decency or justice or democracy. And you are beyond reason...

7.2K Likes 709 Comments 3.5K Shares
this guy is delusional.

Trump is not WN

WNs like Trump because he's anti-ILLEGAL-immigration. That's it.

why are these people so dishonest?
Talk about a false-dichotomy. You're either multi-culturalist or white-nationalist.
Quote:White people: this is the moment of truth. Will we choose multiracial democracy or white nationalism? Know this: if you support Donald Trump or would even consider voting for him for president, you have chosen the latter. You are my enemy. I will not seek to co-exist with you.

Notice the double standard of the liberal lunatics, he is complaining about an ideology based on segregation, and then he says he will "refuse to co-exist" with them, which either means he wants to be segregated, or he plans on exterminating them all.
Who is this cock holster?
Yeah, this guy is obviously a fudge-packer and also a huge troll. There is no end to there trolling either. You can bet this "advocate for the brown people" lives so sheltered away from all those who loves to "fight" for. Oh these silly little marxists, troll harder, the message is growing old.
The rantings of a hysterical, unhinged leftist. Stuff like that is precisely why the accusation that "liberalism is a mental disorder" may be more than just a funny insult.
He's always been unabashedly anti-white. He's a perfect example of why the US needs a Pinochet.
Reference URL's