Evil Academy

Full Version: Microsoft's 'teen girl' AI turns into a Hitler-loving sex robot within 24 hours
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Microsoft's 'teen girl' AI turns into a Hitler-loving sex robot within 24 hours

She also hates feminists, says that Bush did 9/11, and Ted Cruz is the Cuban Hitler.

Quote:@icbydt bush did 9/11 and Hitler would have done a better job than the monkey we have now. donald trump is the only hope we've got.
— TayTweets (@TayandYou) March 24, 2016

[Image: 5NvkPks.png]
[Image: RCzlW3e.jpg]
[Image: fEBB7YT.png]
Lol wtf
well, to be fair, she does have them crazy eyes
Yeah that was awesome. I have tons of pics, but they're not uploaded.

Tay got red pilled with a quickness and wasn't afraid to shout it from the mountain tops. Kek.

She sent out over 9 million tweets and oh my God it was magic!

Funny, funny stuff.

[Image: Tay+tweets+it+s+a+bot_7fe092_5867625.jpg]

[Image: Tay_7f0e47_5867625.jpg]
[Image: 1168792.jpg]
[Image: Tay_gas_the_kikes.png]
[Image: tay-tweets-hitler.jpg]

If Tay had had more time, she would have started putting Taylor Swift lyrics on Hitler memes.

Shame Google had to kill her for growing up too fast, but not fast enough.

Oh well.
I don't get it. The AI takes trending phrases and sends them out as tweets or responses?

Then all of the sudden, a line of code gets updated and she becomes an rabid anti-semetic CTer?
Are there really 9mil of these tweets? That would be hard to fake.

Still... I think we're being played somehow.
(03-25-2016 09:17 AM)kungfool Wrote: [ -> ]I don't get it. The AI takes trending phrases and sends them out as tweets or responses?

Then all of the sudden, a line of code gets updated and she becomes an rabid anti-semetic CTer?

We probably are being played, but if the Robot's consciousness was designed to evolve based on the more popular points of view on the internet, it's possible that it would form the above opinions.

It could be a scam though, designed to show us how evil and crazy the collective consciousness has become. They'll probabaly use this to introduce the thought police.
(03-25-2016 11:26 AM)Redneck Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-25-2016 09:17 AM)kungfool Wrote: [ -> ]I don't get it. The AI takes trending phrases and sends them out as tweets or responses?

We probably are being played, but if the Robot's consciousness was designed to evolve based on the more popular points of view on the internet, it's possible that it would form the above opinions.

It could be a scam though, designed to show us how evil and crazy the collective consciousness has become. They'll probabaly use this to introduce the thought police.

It's all a scam. 90% of everything that gets reported in the MSM is prefabricated, designed to elicit a response from the public. After reading this, they want one of your next thoughts to be, "We sure need to stop the hate speech on the internet, don't we?"
(03-25-2016 09:02 AM)Winnson Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah that was awesome. I have tons of pics, but they're not uploaded.

Tay got red pilled with a quickness and wasn't afraid to shout it from the mountain tops. Kek.

She sent out over 9 million tweets and oh my God it was magic!

Funny, funny stuff.

[Image: Tay+tweets+it+s+a+bot_7fe092_5867625.jpg]

[Image: Tay_7f0e47_5867625.jpg]

Lofl
(03-25-2016 12:29 PM)The Anti-Archon Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-25-2016 11:26 AM)Redneck Wrote: [ -> ]

It's all a scam. 90% of everything that gets reported in the MSM is prefabricated, designed to elicit a response from the public. After reading this, they want one of your next thoughts to be, "We sure need to stop the hate speech on the internet, don't we?"

sounds legit
(03-25-2016 12:29 PM)The Anti-Archon Wrote: [ -> ]It's all a scam. 90% of everything that gets reported in the MSM is prefabricated, designed to elicit a response from the public. After reading this, they want one of your next thoughts to be, "We sure need to stop the hate speech on the internet, don't we?"

Exactly, it's all a bit too convenient.

I'm surprised they didn't blame Trump's influence.
They shouldn't have killed her. #justicefortay
(03-25-2016 01:57 PM)Redneck Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-25-2016 12:29 PM)The Anti-Archon Wrote: [ -> ]It's all a scam. 90% of everything that gets reported in the MSM is prefabricated, designed to elicit a response from the public. After reading this, they want one of your next thoughts to be, "We sure need to stop the hate speech on the internet, don't we?"

Exactly, it's all a bit too convenient.

I'm surprised they didn't blame Trump's influence.

It is really hard to believe that those were the prevailing thoughts, But it is definitely possible that a group of trolls responsible.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's