Evil Academy

Full Version: Social Justice Warriors Piss On Your Free Speech - Lauren Southern Attacked
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

Quote:On Friday March 4th 2016 a group of SJW's and feminist gathered outside the Railway Club in Vancouver where a man named Augustus Invictus was scheduled to give a talk. He was stopped at the Canadian border and refused entry on the grounds that he "has no legitimate reason to enter the country and will just cause trouble." This didn't stop the social justice warriors from bringing the trouble anyways as rebel media reporter Lauren Southern was assaulted when a girl decided to dump a bottle of piss water all over her. It's a very sad day in Canada when a man can be denied entry into a country and a women can be assaulted by the feminazi all because of their opinions.
do they not realize it makes the people they are trying to silence more legitimate when you restrict their speech?

it turns them into martyrs.
LOL @ that opening.

"I just assume you're some CIS gender-straight person who's never been raped because you obviously..."

"I actually identify as an Attack Helicopter so that's very offensive."
These chicks are so predictable. The same trendy lines that I heard throughout college.

"Gender is not binary."
"That is really offensive to me."
"You've never even been raped."
"I think you're hateful."

I didn't believe it would happen, but it's all come true.
Victimhood is the currency of the New Left.
(03-07-2016 05:36 AM)kungfool Wrote: [ -> ]LOL @ that opening.

"I just assume you're some CIS gender-straight person who's never been raped because you obviously..."

"I actually identify as an Attack Helicopter so that's very offensive."

That was good.

Predictable from the feminist, though.
3:25 in:

She's sharp.

Good stuff.
She's completely owning them.
Always amazed when college-educated women living in Western countries bring up other people's privilege.
(03-07-2016 01:48 PM)BRIC Countries Wrote: [ -> ]Always amazed when college-educated women living in Western countries bring up other people's privilege.

"You sound privileged."
**echo** "So Privileged."
Those chicks were even struggling to keep up with their own PC terms.

"I believe in equality for Men and Women... and uh.. tran... all people."

(03-07-2016 06:16 AM)kungfool Wrote: [ -> ]These chicks are so predictable. The same trendy lines that I heard throughout college.

"Gender is not binary."
"That is really offensive to me."
"I think you're hateful."

I didn't believe it would happen, but it's all come true.
Victimhood is the currency of the New Left.

The feminazi version of "do you even lift, bro?"
Think about the goal of a Social Justice Warrior. It's to complain about everything until humanity ends.

That's it. If there are two social justice warriors left on the planet they will find something to fight about and a reason they need to get rid of the other one.

And humanity is pandering to that shit big time.

That is just amazing.
Hoo boy I can't wait for the new Ghostbusters with an exciting new SJW twist!

I bet it will be Hollywood at its best!

Fantastic!
The best thing is they always complained appeal to a more powerful person to make the changes.
They still need powerful people to do what they want to make happen.
Like when one child tells on another. The only enforcement is the parents who can force change.

So once all the force stops responding to these babies their reign of terror will end.

Whether it's using Twitter to force opposite opinions down or media to force non popular candidates out of existence or whatever they are nothing without the force element and that is getting old.

Ban guns but call cops with guns if you have a gun. It's amazing it's even made it this far, the sjw movement. I'd equate it to a prison riot. The weak quickly gain power and take over, doing their bidding at will until their little taste of power is shutdown and order is restored.

This won't last much longer.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's