Evil Academy

Full Version: Former Corrupticut Cop SPEAKS OUT ABOUT SANDY HOOK
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
this could potentially get big

I think with all the crazy stuff happening in Europe what with the refugees and ISIS and mass illegal migration and rape and the EU falling apart and stuff, people have stopped talking about Sandy Hook.

I wonder how much of that is by design.

But guaranteed boss, you can go ahead and file Sandy Hook under done and done.

The crime scene's been obliterated and the history has been rewritten. It's a done deal. Too much time has passed.

I'm not being cynical. I'm being real. That deal is done.
The people that cling onto it too hard will be labelled loony tunes and that will be that.

Just like JFK

Just like 9/11

Those files and that history are long gone boss.

All cleaned up.
(02-28-2016 06:41 AM)Winnson Wrote: [ -> ]The people that cling onto it too hard will be labelled loony tunes and that will be that.

Just like JFK

Just like 9/11

All cleaned up.
JFK & 9/11 are pretty much solved. All we need is a grand jury to indict the people responsible.
^ yes
(02-28-2016 11:36 AM)jho Wrote: [ -> ]JFK & 9/11 are pretty much solved. All we need is a grand jury to indict the people responsible.

Unfortunately, you are far more likely to see a Supreme Court Justice murdered at a good-old-boy prostitution ranch than you are to see actual justice in the USA. Corrupt beyond belief at nearly every level.
like AA said before, it's the court of public opinion that matters.

if the people know it's BS, it has a direct effect. the exposure of various conspiracies is directly responsible for the rise of people like Trump.

it's still useful to keep banging away at these fishy cases. do not fall for defeatism.
http://www.maxresistance.com/was-the-new...eal-event/
just dumping this here for review later, havent gone through it yet, looks worth a look.
^ XIE XIE
cops are finally speaking up about this.

it is actually insane to be me how the avg. joe in the US doesnt' find sandy hook fishy.

this thing is GRADE A ROTTEN SASHIMI

it is so disgusting.

are americans REALLY THIS DUMB? or they refuse to believe?
sandy hook is the only thing that can wake muricans up.

when you fuck with little kids making fake events it will cause a ruckus. TRUST ME
if muricans let the govt. get away with sandy hook you are basically consenting to a TRUMAN SHOW REALITY.

think about it LONG AND HARD
(02-28-2016 11:36 AM)jho Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-28-2016 06:41 AM)Winnson Wrote: [ -> ]The people that cling onto it too hard will be labelled loony tunes and that will be that.

Just like JFK

Just like 9/11

All cleaned up.
JFK & 9/11 are pretty much solved. All we need is a grand jury to indict the people responsible.

Ok, let me know when that happens and how many of those people are still alive.

I look forward to swift justice.
rare footage "live"

Hilary's rally came on after Obama and Trudeau finished their press conference last night. I've been trying to find the video for it, but I guess it's not easy to find...

It was so funny to see the kids positioned behind her to hold up signs. The more she spoke, the more openly horrified they became.

That's why you don't see Hilary much. The more people see her, the more people realize she's just a crazy old establishment hag.

If anyone can find the video of her rally yesterday, put it up. She closed it ranting and raving about Sandy Hook and how she will take everybody's guns no matter what.

That bitch is truly horrifying. Americans ain't that dumb yet I don't think.

Let's see what happens!
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's