Evil Academy

Full Version: Ey.com is now 3 years old
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
as of Feb 1st.

Time flies and I'm surprised it lasted this long.

it is still going strong too.

thanks to all the contributors!
Time flies indeed. 3 years already? Scary.
yeah doesn't feel that long.

I think this forum is unique on the interwebz. it is the perfect balance between being serious and casual. and a good balance between free speech and common decency/civility.

one thing that surprises me is how often peopel come back. they stop posting for a year, and they're suddenly back
even cellar door came back, was gone since may 2013.
^ yep. people remember this place. there is no other place like this on the net.

special thanks to skynet for making it happen. Hope he's reading this. I need to talk to him about next steps.

i want to add twitter post embed functionality.
(02-19-2016 06:18 AM)EVILYOSHIDA Wrote: [ -> ]i want to add twitter post embed functionality.

That would be nice. I get frustrated when tweets are embedded in news articles and I can't copy-paste or even attach as an image. It sucks.
that's probably one of the few major functions we dont' have. we need to be able to embed tweets since they are so integral to the political scene now
Congrats on 3 years.
I'm even surprised I've been here for 1.5. I've never made more than a few posts on other forums.
This place is definitely something special.
also need to enable adding those new movie gifs. people are moving on from gifs and towards a new embeddable video format.
(02-19-2016 06:52 AM)kungfool Wrote: [ -> ]Congrats on 3 years.
I'm even surprised I've been here for 1.5. I've never made more than a few posts on other forums.
This place is definitely something special.

yeah. I really think so.. otherwise I wouldnt' keep it up.

if this place devolved into a regular NO FILTER conspiracy place or some crazy free speech place I would probably stop the forum. it's going at the right balance. enough speculation and imagination, but always grounded in reality.

we are still getting new posters too.. J-ho, dale gribble and some others come to mind.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
This site has really exposed the progressive agenda for me. I've made a pretty strong red-shift since I joined. I've always been irritated with the sensitivity and delusions of Academics, Democracy Now, SJW's and LGBT's, but now I see the invisible hand behind the social-engineering, the depth of progressive depravity.

If not for you guys I would never have accepted that the Social Engineering was wrapped up in Illuminist, New-Age, Crowlean objectives. I was more of a classic 1984 style CT guy but now I see that it's the Brave New World that's already here.
(02-19-2016 08:48 AM)kungfool Wrote: [ -> ]This site has really exposed the progressive agenda for me. I've made a pretty strong red-shift since I joined. I've always been irritated with the sensitivity and delusions of Academics, Democracy Now, SJW's and LGBT's, but now I see the invisible hand behind the social-engineering, the depth of progressive depravity.

If not for you guys I would never have accepted that the Social Engineering was wrapped up in Illuminist, New-Age, Crowlean objectives. I was more of a classic 1984 style CT guy but now I see that it's the Brave New World that's already here.

Same here.
When I first found this site I was like "finally!". It was refreshing but at the time only a few posts per day. It's more active now and twitter has fallen to the wayside for me.
Reference URL's