Evil Academy

Full Version: ‘There is absolutely no way eurozone could last forever’ – MEP
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quote:RT: Do you think the current economic crisis in the eurozone could lead to the split of the EU?

NF: Ultimately yes. There is absolutely no way that the eurozone could last forever. They may keep it going for a few more years by invoking even more extreme measures. But ultimately the eurozone is going to break up. It may be the economics, civil disobedience or violence on a large scale that eventually get some of the Mediterranean countries out. And after that the big question will be what is the EU for? I think the alternative model is Europe based on cooperation, trade, nation state democracy. I think that vision is one that can only grow in support as years go by.

the NWO is falling apart.
Just stepping stones to the eventual 10 region global 'community'.

I wish you were right, EY. But these guys will not be stopped so easily. They have set up a situation where another global financial collapse is inevitable. And you can bet they have already prepared for a POST-financial collapse/global war scenario.
(04-26-2013 11:40 AM)Fugazi Wrote: [ -> ]Just stepping stones to the eventual 10 region global 'community'.

I wish you were right, EY. But these guys will not be stopped so easily. They have set up a situation where another global financial collapse is inevitable. And you can bet they have already prepared for a POST-financial collapse/global war scenario.
Agreed.
Their plans have plans
"Their plans have plans."

That is the benefit of having hundreds, if not thousands, of think tanks working for you around the clock.
Reference URL's