Evil Academy

Full Version: MSM reaching new lows. Another CT hit piece
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
These weirdos really need a reality check, and to get their head out of the Twilight Zone.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Aurora theater shooting victims harassed by conspiracy theorists
Some survivors of the mass shooting in the Aurora, Colo., movie theater last year have been "relentlessly" harassed by conspiracy theorists who believe the shooting never happened, according to a court document.

In a court filing this week, Deputy District Attorney George Brauchler wrote that "proponents of purported 'conspiracies' ... have contacted victims in this case, some of whom have even gone so far as to recruit other members of the public to contact the victims and to publicly post maps with the home addresses and phone numbers of the victims on various social media sites."

The targeted people have expressed concerns about their "privacy and personal safety," the district attorney continued.

Lawyers for shooting suspect James Holmes have asked the Arapahoe County judge for a gag order preventing any materials in the case from being given to the press, arguing that doing so could prejudice a jury. The district attorney wants the gag order lifted, but asked in the filing that victims' names be censored out so they can avoid further harassment. The judge has yet to rule on whether or not to lift the gag order.

Holmes is charged on 166 counts of murder and other crimes in the July shooting that killed 12 and injured nearly 60.

Some residents of Newtown, Conn., have also been harassed by conspiracy theorists after the shooting there in December that left 20 children and six adults dead at Sandy Hook Elementary School.

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/lookout/auro...23463.html
Really aggravating how the enemies of truth have turned the label "conspiracy theorist" into a derogatory term. The media uses it in such a way as to indicate that once you see that term, anything the person being called it says should be ignored or dismissed. I never considered myself a "conspiracy theorist" anyway, but it still bothers me. The ignorant feel much better about themselves any time they can label someone they don't understand a "conspiracy theorist".

The term "truther" is used in the same way. As suggested here, "researcher" is probably the best term to describe what we do, if a term is actually needed at all. I also like "truth seeker".

Crazy how a group of people who do research to find the truth about things they find suspect are now the target of ridicule and hate.
(02-08-2013 06:31 AM)Kirik Jeness Wrote: [ -> ]Really aggravating how the enemies of truth have turned the label "conspiracy theorist" into a derogatory term. The media uses it in such a way as to indicate that once you see that term, anything the person being called it says should be ignored or dismissed. I never considered myself a "conspiracy theorist" anyway, but it still bothers me. The ignorant feel much better about themselves any time they can label someone they don't understand a "conspiracy theorist".

The term "truther" is used in the same way. As suggested here, "researcher" is probably the best term to describe what we do, if a term is actually needed at all. I also like "truth seeker".

Crazy how a group of people who do research to find the truth about things they find suspect are now the target of ridicule and hate.

T.H.I.S.^^... crazy times.
Yep. Im not any sort of "ist". Im just a dude trying to better understand the world, just as you guys are. I believe that the average dupe feels better simply by labeling anything they don't understand.
keep using the term conspiracy...

the more you use it , the more it gets spread in the mainstream.

I don't think people should be ashamed of it.

there is enough precedent to ask questions regarding any event at this point. it doesn't hurt to ask, and it doesn't make one a conspiracy theorist.
(02-08-2013 07:25 AM)GMB13 Wrote: [ -> ]Yep. Im not any sort of "ist". Im just a dude trying to better understand the world, just as you guys are. I believe that the average dupe feels better simply by labeling anything they don't understand.

(02-08-2013 09:16 AM)EVILYOSHIDA Wrote: [ -> ]keep using the term conspiracy...

the more you use it , the more it gets spread in the mainstream.

I don't think people should be ashamed of it.

there is enough precedent to ask questions regarding any event at this point. it doesn't hurt to ask, and it doesn't make one a conspiracy theorist.

Yeah, but the term is definitely being used more and more to describe complete nutjobs with crazy theories, and to align those types with the people that simply want more details than what is rationed out to them by the MSM with a major dose of spin attached. Once, people were encouraged to have an inquisitive mind, but now, when it comes to official versions of events, it is highly discouraged.

Are there any people remaining in the MSM, that can truly be described as an investigative journalist, or are all of those guys now working in the Indy media?
i think we need to create our own language.. disregard what the establishment uses.

this is part of the reason why I use coarse language, so we don't get trapped into their silly establishment nilly willy word games.

when the illuminists wanted to go against monarchical power, that is exactly what they did.. they used coarse language, slogans, catchphrases etc.
the biggest problem is.. why do people have to wait for the govt. to admit something is a conspiracy for people to ask questions?

they've admitted to probably hundreds of conspiracies.. these are not isolated incidents.. it is a distinct pattern.
I don't even know if this is a Government conspiracy, or whether they've just told the MSM to make up whatever bullshit they like, without the fear of legal repercussions.

I'm pretty sure that producing fake news reports, would've been illegal once, except possibly in countries such as North Korea.

I get the feeling that what we are beginning to see, is nothing compared to how "news" will be presented to people in a few decades from now.
I believe part of the NDAA authorizes Propaganda.. not sure if it has been passed yet.. but if propaganda is legal than fake news will probably be the norm from now.
(02-08-2013 03:16 PM)EVILYOSHIDA Wrote: [ -> ]I believe part of the NDAA authorizes Propaganda.. not sure if it has been passed yet.. but if propaganda is legal than fake news will probably be the norm from now.

Yeah, propaganda is legal in the US now, has been for a few years. The pentagon are even openly paying select MSM outlets to report certain stories, in a certain way. There's an allocation for it in the Federal budget.

What we are seeing in the news lately, is obviously a part of that.
I don't even really believe all the "expose" news these days.

I think some of it used to scare people.
(02-08-2013 03:25 PM)EVILYOSHIDA Wrote: [ -> ]I don't even really believe all the "expose" news these days.

I think some of it used to scare people.

Almost everything we see on the TV shows that piggy-back off the news, like current affairs shows, is complete bullshit. Like for example, in the 6.00pm news report, you'll probably get an acceptable amount of truth amongst the spin, but the psuedo-news shows, like Hard Copy, and O'Reilly, and Hannity and the hundreds of copy-cat shows, are more fiction than truth, designed to make people react and think in a certain way.
If you really think about it.. exposing or admitting to some conspiracy is a type of fear control.

Like "hey we can do this without getting busted.. har har"

"yep so we did this.. and so what?"

it keeps people in line and it gives them the hint they are living in an Orwellian state.
f
Reference URL's