Evil Academy

Full Version: Clash of Civilization: Data Dump
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello all you crazy MMA fans & holistic detectives. I'll make my introduction brief since I also share the same combination of interests. I'm a new member, been lurking at your forums since I discovered it awhile back while searching the web for esoteric topics. I couldn't help but notice that many of you seem to very erudite.

I was wondering what you guys think of "the planned Clash of Civilizations", "the Strategy of Tension" and/or "Gladio-B"?

Also, I've stumbled across a website which is a great resource for such topics which I think might be of interest to the users here:
http://mailstar.net/index.html
yes mailstar is a great resource, have been reading that site for years. very low under the radar but one of the best compendiums of information regarding the world conspiracy. very happy you brought that up. one of the best exposes of GEORGE SOROS and his financial skullduggery available anywhere.

the strategy of tension is the modus operandi of the western governments, particularly the anglo-zionist west. it's basically another name for problem reaction solution. it's also a way to keep the masses distracted and fighting each other instead of unified against corrupt power and authority.

Welcome to the forum JHO.
Thanks, EVILYOSHIDA.

It was your topic on the Sandy Hook lottery scam which brought these forums to my attention. Doesn't surprise me that you would know about mailstar, though very few people do.

What do you think of Ken O'Keefe? IMHO, he's one of the few public figures talking about the global conspiracy who doesn't seem to have an agenda.
Ken's general views seem to be quite accurate although I haven't followed him that closely

I remember his human shield idea used to help prevent the overthrow of Saddam Hussein. Basically he started a movement in which westerners were place strategically all across Iraq to prevent US bombing. in retrospect he has been vindicated since the Iraqis were much better off under Saddam than now.

For this type of guy I prefer Wayne Madsen, whom I consider to be at the vanguard of conspiracy research.

the great thing about this site is that we reference a lot of these HWs but we get to the point a lot quicker without a lot of superfluous writing.
very good breakdown by ken O'keefe. When I hear people talk about Greater Israel or the ME destabilization strategy, I see people who know what they are talking about.

the truth isn't hard to see, it just takes courage to admit it inside and to say it. It's so plainly obvious what is going on but people refuse to know because they don't care about justice. they just want to eat their cheetohs and drink their coors lights.
That's a good one. His interview where he talks about the Greater Israel Project on RT is the most powerful 20 minutes in television history, IMHO. He's got a knack for laying out a ton of information in such a limited amount of time.

it says it in the old testament.. that Israel must be center of world government and the messiah would not be a supernatural person but rather someone like a great general.

the entire world will also be under Israeli/Jewish Law. It's right there in the bible and some zionists are trying to make this fairy-tale wish into a reality.
(01-23-2016 06:37 PM)jho Wrote: [ -> ]Hello all you crazy MMA fans & holistic detectives. I'll make my introduction brief since I also share the same combination of interests. I'm a new member, been lurking at your forums since I discovered it awhile back while searching the web for esoteric topics. I couldn't help but notice that many of you seem to very erudite.

I was wondering what you guys think of "the planned Clash of Civilizations", "the Strategy of Tension" and/or "Gladio-B"?

Also, I've stumbled across a website which is a great resource for such topics which I think might be of interest to the users here:
http://mailstar.net/index.html

Welcome to the forum, jho.

I'm not familiar with these terms, apart from hearing them used here by EY, but I have heard O'Keefe speak on both RT and PressTV.

I will have a look a the link that you posted and hope to share my thoughts on this material soon.
Thanks and nice to meet you, BRIC Countries.
(01-23-2016 07:10 PM)jho Wrote: [ -> ]That's a good one. His interview where he talks about the Greater Israel Project on RT is the most powerful 20 minutes in television history, IMHO. He's got a knack for laying out a ton of information in such a limited amount of time.

Great interview.

Normally not a fan of angry or emotional speaking, but, in his case, he keeps the message straightforward, which is exactly the form of communication that typical Americans (and others in the West) are likely to respond favourably towards.
Quote:It was your topic on the Sandy Hook lottery scam which brought these forums to my attention.

great to see people coming here directly from the search engines.

our sandy hook coverage is some of the best on the net.

the sandy hook lottery scam is truly a sight to behold. to me sandy hook is the gamechanger
Reference URL's