Evil Academy

Full Version: Alex Jones calls Obama a Muslim Infiltrator
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
And he says that the FBI and the Secret service have turned on Obama because they are sick of it, and there will be a civil war.

He was boarding a plane to meet a very high up person, so he can stop the civil war.

I can't link direct to the video, but it's about half way down on his facebook page.

https://www.facebook.com/AlexanderEmerickJones/
I'll take "Why Alex Needs to cut down on smoking pot" for $300
this guy's doomsday predictions have never panned out.

he does it so he can sell his lifestraw and ready reserve foods
He's a gatekeeper, as you say. Unfortunately, he does a disservice to anti-Globalism when he acts like this.
Lol, fervently pro-gay, probably gay, Muslim infiltrator. Maybe Obama does consider himself Muslim, but it's so old hat, I thought Alex was cutting edge?
(01-05-2016 01:29 AM)EVILYOSHIDA Wrote: [ -> ]this guy's doomsday predictions have never panned out.

he does it so he can sell his lifestraw and ready reserve foods

I didn't know he made lifestraw.

Those things are great, I own several.
I don't think he's the one making it. It's just in the Infowars shop.
Pfft, more like just another Jew infiltrator.
I call Jones a gravel-voiced idiot.

The man will scream whatever he thinks people want to hear if he thinks it will keep him relevant. I have no idea how he has any kind of following at all.
[Image: j64qk7.jpg]
I like when he cries.
Once again he's throwing away his credibility for short-term gains. We've seen the cycle play twice already.

Stage 1
-Jones gets publicity/name-recognition with public stunts.
-He converts dissidents into CTers with hard-hitting documentaries.
-He builds a steady viewer-base by interviewing quality guests.
-Interest grows in Libertarian philosophy and 'awakened' ones start recruiting friends.
-Grassroots groups stage protests under the Infowars banner and create a an image of Revolution.
-The Infowars brand grows by providing a 24/7 news as replacement to the MSM people are used to.

Stage 2
-The tone of panic in the articles gets people hooked because they feel something BIG is about to happen.
-Infowars pocket tons of advertising money. People realize its totally profit motivated.
-Jones shifts the focus to mainstream Republican issues, reels CTers back to center-right.
-Viewers and Guests start distancing themselves, profits go down.
-Jones starts getting called a shill, and is treated with no respect.

Stage 3
-Jones latches on to hot-topics and pop-culture garbage to boost views.
-Jones latches on to alternative candidates who he thinks represent his views.
-Jones is viewed as a sell-out and loyal viewers turn on him.
-Jones starts proclaiming he's targeted by the establishment, his life is in danger.
-Jones proclaims the apocalypse is starting / the revolution is beginning.

When it doesn't happen he lies low for a little while, then gets back on the horse with a novel public stint the cycle repeats with a new generation.
Reference URL's