Evil Academy

Full Version: Guy yells out "Israel did 9/11" during Trump Rally. Trump says "he's one of us"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
“He’s Okay. He’s Actually a Trump Guy. Just has a Lot of Energy.”

go to 20:00

how come the media hasn't latched onto this?

"dancing isralis! Israel did 9/11"

Donald then makes the SHHHHH sign and says 'relax' 'sit down' ' i think he might be one of our guys'

very very strange.

Quote:Angry man: "JEWS WERE ARRESTED ON 9/11!!"
Donald Trump: it's okay, he's one of us.. he's very committed.. he's a Trump guy.

the media needs to latch onto this. why don't they?
How do you know what the guy said? I couldn't hear a thing, just Trump saying relax and leave him alone.
At 21:35 it looks like they're taking someone out, either the previous guy or a new guy and Trump goes 'don't hurt him. You see? You see how nice I'm being?'

Man I'd love to go to one of his rallies and see what goes on.

[Image: 55a69d591200002c00134d19.jpeg]

The dude is doing Metallica numbers!
Media all over that one? Yeah, that'll happen.

Meanwhile, his usage of the slang term "schlonged" gets analzed to death.
Right after that, he asks 'Is there any more fun than a Trump rally? and then the video and audio take turns cutting out for a few minutes each.

Has anyone here gone to see him live or will they get the chance? If so, I'd strongly recommend you go. Go!
Winnson check the 2nd video. the audio is clear
I'm still watching. Gotta hand it to the Trumpster, he speaks to you, and it seems real as fuck.

Same as Putin. These guys go no teleprompter and are passionate as hell.

[Image: XF_IWTB_Posters.jpg]
At 38 minutes talking about how other candidates will fold under special interests and lobbyists:

One phone call to Jeb or Hillary telling them how these guys are loyal to you and gave you millions to get where you are. You can't say no to them.

Because if you do, that funding dries up.

The man ain't lying.

I want to believe, but I think even worse than Trump not getting the presidency (probably what's going to happen).

Would be Trump getting the presidency and turning into another Obama.

"Hey look my hands are tied! I can't do anything! There are all these procedures and rules and regulations! I'm trying America, I really am, but we have to jump through all these hoops first, because rules are rules and if we don't follow the rules, we're just not doing it the right way! It will take some time (give me four more years), but we will get it done!

And nothing gets done.

That my friends, would officially be the end of America as an empire. The final nail in the coffin is Trump actually getting in and then being another Obama.
why would it be the end of the american empire?

a good president would end the american empire and send all the troops home

a bad pres. would expand the american empire. america is winning on a lot of fronts at the moment
Such as?
(12-29-2015 04:31 AM)EVILYOSHIDA Wrote: [ -> ]why would it be the end of the american empire?

a good president would end the american empire and send all the troops home

a bad pres. would expand the american empire. america is winning on a lot of fronts at the moment

there is no money/power in sending all the troops home. lol
Why do you think we communicate around the globe in English EY?
Trump getting in and being just another White House POTUS puppet would suck the living soul out of every last red-blooded American.

That would be the end of hope, but for good this time.

Remember hope and change almost 8 years ago? Yeah, that was awesome.
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's