Evil Academy

Full Version: Cop dies saving Alex Jones from Assassination attempt.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
ASSASSIN BROUGHT IN TO KILL ALEX JONES DIES IN POLICE SHOOTOUT

California police officer killed protecting Alex Jones

Alex reveals how the elite brought in an assassin to take him out, but police got to him first.

does he look 40 to you guys?
No details; date, time, location, description, identity.

Not buying it.
alex jones is losing so much steam recently it's hilarious

he's not even pushing trump hard. prefers to push CRUZ
this guy also claims he pistolwhipped a cop before HAHAHAHA

poor AJ. losing his mojo
I'll just take his word for it.
(12-27-2015 03:53 PM)EVILYOSHIDA Wrote: [ -> ]alex jones is losing so much steam recently it's hilarious

he's not even pushing trump hard. prefers to push CRUZ

I read several months back that he described a Cruz/Palin Presidential ticket as a "wet dream". Lol
Cruz is more of an arch-zionist than Trump

Trump is cool with the zionists but when pressed would not admit that jerusalem is the undivided capital of Israel
(12-27-2015 06:39 PM)EVILYOSHIDA Wrote: [ -> ]Cruz is more of an arch-zionist than Trump

Trump is cool with the zionists but when pressed would not admit that jerusalem is the undivided capital of Israel

He also said Israel could do more to make peace as well. Doubt any other Republicans would go that far, and it's not even a bold statement. Of course Trump also isn't into bombing Iran, wants good relations with Putin, and opposes overthrowing Assad. Trump is willing to protect Israel, but he's setting himself against all of their expansive goals.
Trump also boldly told them "i don't need your money and I can't be controlled"

CHUTZPAH
AJ has supported Cruz, Trump and Rand at varying times this year. He probably doesn't want to hitch his wagon to any one candidate yet. Seems like Paul would be the most popular choice among the infowars crowd with Trump second. But since Paul's chances are looking slim, AJ wouldn't want to commit to him.
I've heard that Ted Cruz was recently endorsed by the CFR.

If true, there's your repub nominee...
It's interesting to see Jones, who years ago was saying that the system was rigged and that there was no point in following any of the candidates, because it was all pre-determined, is now talking about the various GOP candidates as if they could actually make a difference if they won.
Trump might be able to make a difference IMO.

he will curtail the PC culture at the very least

also I think he will be more pragmatic
(12-28-2015 12:35 PM)EVILYOSHIDA Wrote: [ -> ]Trump might be able to make a difference IMO.

he will curtail the PC culture at the very least

also I think he will be more pragmatic

He's the exception to the rule because he can't be bought. Which is why I don't believe he will win.

Alex Jones knows that the world, or the country, is not run by the POTUS, but he has to cater to his pro-republican audience.
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's