Evil Academy

Full Version: NEW. David Duke Interview by the Young Turks
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3

david duke refuses to address the asians in this interview when he brings up the college admissions issue

cenk is handling him better than Alex
Cenk is handling him way better than Alex Jones did.
whenever Duke brings up jews and zionist bankers his only response is to make up cringe faces and shake his head.
Cenk loves to dish out sarcasm but can't take even a tiny amount when he's losing an argument.

17:30 - Taylor: so tell me about the great australian aboriginal empire. - Cenk: explodes.

(12-27-2015 01:11 PM)CTsar Wrote: [ -> ]whenever Duke brings up jews and zionist bankers his only response is to make up cringe faces and shake his head.

Yeah, he's not countering his arguments very well but he is succeeding in making Duke waste his time by trying to defend himself over stupid shit, rather than address the real issues. Duke got diverted at the beginning when he felt it was important to argue the points mentioned in his introduction. "I was in the KKK 40 years ago so it shouldn't count, and here's a piece of paper to show i'm not really a tax cheat." - he should have just let that slide and moved onto the issues he wanted to address.
yeah duke got his mojo slightly taken away by Cenk IMO.

Cenk studied Duke well and knew how to counter him.
(12-27-2015 01:33 PM)Redneck Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-27-2015 01:11 PM)CTsar Wrote: [ -> ]whenever Duke brings up jews and zionist bankers his only response is to make up cringe faces and shake his head.

Yeah, he's not countering his arguments very well but he is succeeding in making Duke waste his time by trying to defend himself over stupid shit, rather than address the real issues. Duke got diverted at the beginning when he felt it was important to argue the points mentioned in his introduction. "I was in the KKK 40 years ago so it shouldn't count, and here's a piece of paper to show i'm not really a tax cheat." - he should have just let that slide and moved onto the issues he wanted to address.

yeah also I don't know why he brought up jewish over representation in the supreme court, when there are much better examples. 2 out of 9 judges isn't really that conspicuous. Cenk was able to distract him early on and that seemed to derail his train of thought .
(12-27-2015 01:47 PM)EVILYOSHIDA Wrote: [ -> ]yeah duke got his mojo slightly taken away by Cenk IMO.

Cenk studied Duke well and knew how to counter him.

Cenk always does the same shtick. He tried the same obfuscation tactics against Taylor and got his ass handed to him. Duke just isn't a good debater.
Duke also fails to bring up strong anglo collaboration with zionism.

I actually think he does scapegoat the jews and pretends anglo influence doesn't exist

Cenk is also being unrealistic when he denies zionist influence in the US.
(12-27-2015 01:25 PM)CTsar Wrote: [ -> ]Cenk loves to dish out sarcasm but can't take even a tiny amount when he's losing an argument.

17:30 - Taylor: so tell me about the great australian aboriginal empire. - Cenk: explodes.

wow Jared really got on his nerves.

If libs deny racial differences, then they should call out all the scientists and IQ folks who clearly demonstrate differences amongst the races
"I've seen the (white) Roman Empire, the (white) Greek Empire, and the (white) European and the Brittish and French empire. See how different RACEs rise and fall?"

lol what bush league argument. you saw a bunch of political entities rise and fall. The white race has consistently been among the most developed and dominant throughout all recorded history.
Cenk says that the Egyptian empire was ruled by black people, oh man.

He lost it there, calling Jared an idiot was him completely throwing in the towel, and i'm sure that Jared did not hang up but who could have blamed him if he did?

Cenk went into Alex Jones melt-down mode.
Egyptians were probably a mix of north african and middle eastern. no one really knows for sure.

Ottoman Turks also had a strong empire.

I also don't see why having an empire is seen as a great thing

if the aborigines were peaceful and living in harmony with nature, there is no shame in that. lower carbon footprint, not damaging the environment
When people such as Jared talk about the advancement of white culture compared to black or brown, they almost always avoid the Asian part of the equation.

China had comparable advancements to the west in most ways, especially up to the industrial revolution.

I do agree with their point general point though, although people could argue that the indigenous tribal people were simply happy to live that way among their own people, and had no desire to build cities and roads, global empires, and use money, etc, etc, etc. Maybe they are the truly intelligent ones.
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's