Evil Academy

Full Version: Trump Takes The Kosher Seal
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3

he got booed at the convention for refusing to call jerusalem the undivided capital of israel
Bro Nathanael is deluded

Trump is a dealmaker. he's friends with everyone. better to have friends than enemies.

better to have everyone on your side than to make enemies with a very influential group of zionists

plus a lot of jews support trump and like him.

Trump seems sincere about advocating for a real solution to the palestinian/israeli conflict and that has some arch-zionists worried

also if you watch the whole speech he frankly told the group " I don't need your money and you can't control me"
Quote:GR 4 days ago
Trump always lifts my mood. After 7 years of darkness, preceded by 8 years of murk, we finally see the light.
i have my reservations about trump, but he's the best out of the entire field.

i support him.
Trump is energizing the american people. this is amazing

go to 15:00 in that video

he FORCES the lamestream media lackeys to TURN THE CAMERAS to show the crowd

it's unbelievable how biased there are.

record turnouts for EVERY TRUMP SPEECH, yet they never turn the cameras
▒▀▀█▀▀▒▒█▀▀█▒▒█▒▒▒█▒▒██▒▒▒▒██▒▒█▀▀█▒▒▒▒██▒▒▒██▒█▀▀█▒█▒▒▒▒█▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒
▒▒▒█▒▒▒▒█▄▄█▒▒█▒▒▒█▒▒█▒█▒▒█▒█▒▒█▄▄█▒▒▒▒▒█▒█▒█▒▒█▄▄█▒█▒▒▒▒█▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒
▒▒▒█▒▒▒▒█▒█▒▒▒█▄▄▄█▒▒█▒▒██▒▒█▒▒█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒█▒▒▒█▒▒█▒█▄▄▄▒█▄▄▄▒▒▒▄▒
(12-27-2015 02:34 AM)EVILYOSHIDA Wrote: [ -> ]Bro Nathanael is deluded

Trump is a dealmaker. he's friends with everyone. better to have friends than enemies.

better to have everyone on your side than to make enemies with a very influential group of zionists

plus a lot of jews support trump and like him.

Trump seems sincere about advocating for a real solution to the palestinian/israeli conflict and that has some arch-zionists worried

also if you watch the whole speech he frankly told the group " I don't need your money and you can't control me"

I need to watch the entire speech. I agree with your points -- he (Trump) is doing exactly what Putin does, and, certainly, any effective diplomat, no matter their allegiance, will act in this non-confrontational manner.

Trump isn't naive. Rubio, by contrast, is just a candidate vying to become the next poodle of the most powerful foreign power influencing U.S. politics. Their situations are completely different.
Trump isn't perfect, but he energizes the people and will make the majority in the US feel energized

that is already a huge asset
when I see Obama, I hang my head in shame. this feeble guy is a joke
6:30 into the speech...

I can't believe what I'm listening to. Can't believe this is a candidate for the office of the U.S. president. Trump is brilliant.
Unfortunately, Trump is the only candidate a rational person can vote for at the moment.

All the other candidates are just terrible. Probably beyond terrible.

I just can't see him losing.
^ I agree.

but remember the US uses e-voting machines.

they can rig it.. but in case of a landslide even rigging won't work since they have to make it somewhat believable

there needs to be careful exit polling
(12-27-2015 03:29 AM)BRIC Countries Wrote: [ -> ]6:30 into the speech...

I can't believe what I'm listening to. Can't believe this is a candidate for the office of the U.S. president. Trump is brilliant.

he's a straight talker. also I love how his campaign and speeches dont' reference the occult

GWB and OBAMA use a lot of occult imagery

Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's