Evil Academy

Full Version: Syria: Before and After
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Freedom isn't free, of course. America, Fuck Yeah?

[Image: syria6.jpg]

[Image: syria7.jpg]

[Image: before-and-after-3.jpg]

[Image: Dar-al-ifta-Aleppo-before-after.jpg]

[Image: syria10.jpg]
thank you posting this on the OG
Dictators, man!
the north korean brainwashing is simply insane

americans actually think syrians would want to sacrifice 100s of thousands of lives and their entire country bombed just so they can vote with a made in the USA e-machine

ridiculous

i weep for the lives lost
I don't think they're made in USA.
Isaiah 17:1-

An oracle concerning Damascus. Behold, Damascus will cease to be a city and will become a heap of ruins.
God, clean up in isles 6,8,9,12,34,68 and 70

Sent from the Bagelshop® using Tapatalk
"The text is from Psalm 137. It's about regret and the contemplation of revenge including the joy of dashing Babylonian children on the rocks."

this is truly sickening

[Image: OlSsORn.jpg]
What's more sickening is building 7 of the wtc was never bombed or burned and it freefalled while these buildings still stand.
There's an AMA thread by a Syrian refugee over on the OG. Dude came over during the Iraq war as he lived in Iraq at the time. good read.
(12-25-2015 11:55 AM)Billygoat Wrote: [ -> ]What's more sickening is building 7 of the wtc was never bombed or burned and it freefalled while these buildings still stand.

good point. syrian construction quality vs. top notch US construction quality

WTC7 was merely on fire, yet it imploded

these buildings have been bombed to oblivion and are still standing
(12-26-2015 04:58 PM)The Diet Butcher Wrote: [ -> ]There's an AMA thread by a Syrian refugee over on the OG. Dude came over during the Iraq war as he lived in Iraq at the time. good read.

Quote:It was good living in a Muslim dominated country. We had a Muslim maid and Muslim driver. Everyone got along great until the king was killed, then the subsequent killing of each other at the top trying to be in power. It went from very good to bad overnight. My father in law was stubborn and the last one to leave, I think because he wanted get the rest of our family out. Jiddou had friends in very high places and lots of power. He saved a lot of Christians. The Chaldeans that are still in Iraq are being killed off in ways so gruesome I will not utter. We have family in other countries too. Jordan, Germany, England and of course Dubai.

I love the USA and have no respect for other immigrants who come here and bitch about America. We are proud Arabs and live the Arabic culture but we assimilated into being Americans. Yes we joke about the occasional dumb shit Americans do but we also know for a fact we are free and safe here! We are very happy here and have integrated well with western culture.

There are lots of immigrants like him in the West -- those who feel the need to prove their worth to their 'hosts' -- 'I'm really not like those bad immigrants, you know...I love [Western country X]' -- and even when the hosts are themselves a critical factor behind why they had emigrated from their native country. I've also encountered people of Middle Eastern origin (including from the Levant) who hold a quite different view on good old America's 'occasional dumb shit'.

The most depressing part of reading the above is that he, and people like himself, are trading in an age-old civilization for one that prides itself on fast food and worshipping money.

He also states that he's integrated well into America, yet this integration will come at the expense of destroying his Christian Middle Eastern civilization. Just as the Wahhabi death squads unleashed on Iraq and Syria aim to destroy the civilizations there, so will his 'integration' into his new host's land be his and his family's destruction -- and if not now, then in future generations.
what a coincidence. this was made right after my hard hitting syria thread
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's