Evil Academy

Full Version: Crowley's Lock Ness manor burns !
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Most likely for the best. A lot of weird things probably happened in that house.
Jimmy Page once owned the house

[Image: 00jimpagbol.jpg]
hopefully no one died

and also hopefully it's beyond repair

[Image: 00firbole22.jpg]
[Image: 1427802129.jpg]
Quote:In 1971, the house was bought by Page, who was influenced by Crowley’s ideas.

In a 1975 interview, Page said: “Strange things have happened in that house which have nothing to do with Crowley. The bad vibes were already there.”

Read more: http://www.scotsman.com/lifestyle/cultur...z3vDqj4Nus
Follow us: @TheScotsman on Twitter | TheScotsmanNewspaper on Facebook
This is why it's so difficult for me to love Page's rifts.

Talk about No Quarter...
i think he looks like a decent person just misguided, naive and lacking solid identity formation
Burn that shit to the ground. Burn Page's ripped off blues riffs while you're at it.
there's something to be admired about a man that lived how he wanted and not how others expected him to live.

there's a certain bravado and romanticism in that.
yes but he died a lonely diseased destitute man

I don't know he is admired... his teachings are very jumbled and incoherent
(12-24-2015 06:41 PM)EVILYOSHIDA Wrote: [ -> ]i think he looks like a decent person just misguided, naive and lacking solid identity formation

If you are talking about Page , you are being a retard.
(12-24-2015 11:18 PM)The Anti-Archon Wrote: [ -> ]Burn that shit to the ground. Burn Page's ripped off blues riffs while you're at it.

Fool
I take it you're a Zeppelin fan Hiptosser?
(12-26-2015 09:38 AM)Hiptosser Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-24-2015 11:18 PM)The Anti-Archon Wrote: [ -> ]Burn that shit to the ground. Burn Page's ripped off blues riffs while you're at it.

Fool

I'm a fool because I don't worship at the feet of a satanist pedophile like Jimmy Page? Please, enlighten me as to why I should change my stance. Is it Stairway to Heaven? Because he didn't write that, like most of his songs. He did keep a 14-year-old girl in that house with him, though. Good role model with a Jimmy Saville starter kit...
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's