Evil Academy

Full Version: Why no skeptics & debunkers skeptical & debunking of government/MSM official stories?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It's laughablle really.

We're the true skeptics and debunkers because we ask questions of everything and investigate all sources not only the "trusted" ones. We seem to be the only ones intelligent enough to understand that all the emperical evidence throughout human history shows there is no such thing as a 100% trustable organization or institutuion. Blind faith in any of those two has led to inumerable humans' demise and/or enslavement.

The western world's sheeple are in complete denial thinking that major government/media/military/ etc corruption and conspiracy vs their own people only happens in non-white, non-christian, non-secular countries. Or, only in their own country's distant past.
yes. these deniers all turn into mouth breathing conspiratards when it comes to Putin or China.

people like us are the vanguard. the internet is only 20-30 years old. it's still in its infancy

people like us will be remembered as the ones who stood valiantly against the demons that have hijacked the western world
(12-22-2015 08:09 PM)EVILYOSHIDA Wrote: [ -> ]yes. these deniers all turn into mouth breathing conspiratards when it comes to Putin or China.

people like us are the vanguard. the internet is only 20-30 years old. it's still in its infancy

people like us will be remembered as the ones who stood valiantly against the demons that have hijacked the western world

A good example of your allegation would be that recent Trump interview with Stephanopolous. Stephanopolous, who is supposed to be a highly respected MSM journalist, states as fact that "Putin kills reporters".

I do not dismiss offhand any of the Putin CT's, such as the apartment bombings or the Lech Kaczynski death, but the people who are often the most hostile to CT's like 9/11 do not seem interested in debunking CT's that demonize Putin, simply because those CT's jibe well with their agendas.
logic doesn't matter anymore.. the facts don't matter

most of the claims about putin are false

I believe he is capable of such stuff, but he has more to lose by killing his opponents. that's why I don't believe most of the claims

what surprises me most is the gall of the deniers, they really talk like they know.. they are seriously brainwashed and living in a truman show reality. the OG is a good example of this.
i'm actually wondering if the net is full of armies of shills like more than what we expected

in real life no one really poo poos my views except for the most brainwashed of western liberals

most people know the govt is up to no good and conspiracies are everywhere. the challenge I have with regular plebs is that they know what is going on they just DON'T CARE
Reference URL's