Evil Academy

Full Version: NO SPOILERS PLEASE - Will you watch the new Stars with an open mind?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Yes or no.

Why or why not.

This hype machine is unlike anything I've seen in a while. I don't even think the prequels were hyped this big. I don't really want to support anything Disney does, but I enjoyed the original franchise as a kid and am curious to see what has been done. I did not click the other star wars thread for fear of spoilers.
Anything this elgrande coming out of Hollywood is full of subversion, that is how I approach any of this shit I am curious enough to go and observe
I'll see it when its downloadable, as I too am a fan of the originals - would like to see it just to see / compare and probably bad mouth it. It's a form of entertainment and that's how I'll take it - I ain't getting my panties in a bunch over it or whatever subliminal messages it may try to slip in... Well that turned oddly sexual...
Not interested in illuminati symbology soaked starwars crap
Not the least bit interested in seeing it, but may one day.

If and when I do eventually see it, I will be very, very judgmental.

Lucas killed the franchise with the prequels. Absolutely wrecked it.
(12-21-2015 11:28 AM)what Wrote: [ -> ]Anything this elgrande coming out of Hollywood is full of subversion, that is how I approach any of this shit I am curious enough to go and observe

good post

I'm not going to give my money to them just out of principle

the word is that it's a feminist hypemonster
i find it amazing how even among us who are supposedly awakened.. so many ppl are interested in this pentagon funded propaganda.

If you are watching this purely for reference it is ok.. but if you get lost in the suspension of disbelief with this stuff, I believe it has brainwashing powers
Not very interested in Starwars and other deep-space sci-fi. I am however very susceptible to dystopian future (cyberpunk) scifi stuff where ever it comes from.
yeah dystopian stuff is cool even though a lot of it is predictive programming

cyberpunk stuff has an artistic mood and it stimulates the imagination

star wars stuff is just cheesy nerd stuff

wwf in the sky
It's Hollywood capitalising on the nostalgic attachments people have to a movie franchise that they have grown up with. I think the reason a lot of people are going to see this is because of the memories it triggers from their past. Consumer behaviour chapter 1. Who doesn't wanna see their old mate Chewy?

The kids are the ones they're looking to brainwash.
I'm not watching it. Where can I get the spoilers?
Reference URL's