Evil Academy

Full Version: Florida TENURED Professor FIRED OVER SANDY HOOK VIEWS. BIG!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
WOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOW . THIS IS A BLOW TO THE TENURE SYSTEM

Florida professor fired for sickening Sandy Hook h**x theory after harassing a victim's family 'over whether their dead son ever existed'

[link to http://www.dailymail.co.uk] dogshit site from a hater-theory-harassing-victim-s-family-child-existed.html

- James Tracy taught Culture of Conspiracy at Florida Atlantic University

- For years he claimed the Sandy Hook massacre may not have happened

- Ideas were based on conflicting media reports that emerged on the day of the shooting in Newtown, Connecticut, in December 2012

- The parents of Noah Pozner, six, - one of the 20 children killed - spoke out last week over what they said was harassment from Tracy

- Tracy demanded from them proof that Noah ever existed

- The university sent him a letter of termination this week
they finally did it.

they fired the professor

Sandy Hook is the real issue folks.

CONCENTRATE ON IT. there is a reason why I do
Big in that it further discredits the Sandy Hook "truth" movement.

The only outcry about this is from people who think the Professor was a nutcase.
why does it discredit it?

IMO it strengthens it because it shows that this is an issue that can't be talked about

truth fears no investigation

I think he will go more hardcore since he won't be able to find work anywhere in academia after this
Culture of Conspiracy is a university course at a Florida school? I wonder if there are courses like this at other universities.
i took a conspiracy course at cal back in the day but it wasn't taught by a tenured prof. it was taught by a student lecturer

learned all the standard govt. approved conspiracies, mostly related to the CIA drug dealing and latin american operations

didn't talk about 9/11 at all
this is an OUTRAGE:

University Seeks to Fire Professor for Questioning Sandy Hook
(Pozner) Parents demand professor be fired for controversial views on school shooting
[link to http://www.infowars.com]

[...]

On Wednesday, university officials notified Professor James Tracy, PhD, one of the foremost academic figures researching the events at Sandy Hook, that he had ten days to appeal their decision, according to CBS News.

Prof. Tracy, who teaches a course on “American Media” and a class entitled “Culture of Conspiracy,” was recently the target of a Sun-Sentinel op-ed penned by Lenny and Veronique Pozner, the parents of one of the students who allegedly died in the massacre.

[...]

It’s interesting to note the Pozner’s son, Noah, holds the distinction of dying twice, once at Sandy Hook and again inexplicably at a school shooting halfway around the world in Pakistan two years later.

[...]

“Do ‘the legitimate interests of the university’ include the pursuit of truth?” Professor Tracy asked, going on to list various inconsistencies and discrepancies which should warrant further investigation.

[...]

The Pozner’s had previously gone as far as to try to ban a documentary on Youtube entitled “We need to talk about Sandy Hook,” succeeding only in popularizing the video.
Quote:David Underwood • 3 days ago
It is an act of heroism to speak truth into todays world. People are so conditioned that it will take an act of God to wake them up! Professor James Tracy is a rare breed…we need more men and women to stand up to this corrupt government!
if you want to seek or speak the truth, be prepared to lose your job in the new world order

truth is not free.. and the truth may land you in jail

once again the pozners are behind this

GO GO GO DR. TRACY. MODERN DAY TRUTH WARRIOR
Quote:Here is Dr. Tracy's response to the article on Sun Sentinel
We will see if they even post it
Here's what I sent as a response.
Mr. Stein,
Per our brief phone conversation on December 11, please see below my submission for your consideration. It is 951 words, including title.
If you could briefly acknowledge receipt of this email it would be most appreciated.
Thank you.
Sincerely,
James Tracy

Nobody Died at Sandy Hook
James Tracy, Ph.D.
The attack upon me and Jim Fetzer, Ph.D., McKnight Professor Emeritus at the University of Minnesota Duluth, is only the latest in an ongoing campaign to conceal the deception known as "Sandy Hook”. In a December 10 opinion piece published by The South Florida Sun-Sentinel Lenny and Veronique Pozner seek to intimidate my employer into firing me because of the extensive research several academics, including Fetzer and myself, have done on the Sandy Hook massacre.
The Pozners write:
The FAU Academic Affairs Faculty Handbook clearly states that “A faculty member's activities which fall outside the scope of employment shall constitute misconduct only if such activities adversely affect the legitimate interests of the University.”
Do “the legitimate interests of the university” include the pursuit of truth?
As the new book, NOBODY DIED AT SANDY HOOK (2015) demonstrates beyond a reasonable doubt, the school had been closed by 2008, which means there were no children there for Adam Lanza to have shot.
The book—-which presents hundreds of proofs that the shootings at Newtown, Connecticut’s Sandy Hook Elementary School (SHES) on 14 December 2012, was a staged, elaborate hoax—-enjoyed brisk sales of around 500 copies since Amazon initially offered it on October 22nd of this year. But it was abruptly removed--banned--by Amazon on November 19th, despite nearly 80 reviews.
The Pozners would like you to believe that Jim Fetzer and I are the only Sandy Hook researchers to conclude that it was an elaborate hoax, but the book has thirteen (13) contributors—six (6) current or retired Ph.D. professors as well as a half-dozen other experts—including a Los Angeles school safety expert, Paul Preston, who consulted his contacts in the Obama Department of Education to confirm that it was a drill, that no one had died and that it had been done to promote gun control.
There were many anomalies, including an illuminated sign, "Everyone must check in!", boxes of pizza and bottled water at the Firehouse, Port-a-Potties already in place, name tags on lanyards and parents bringing children to the scene, which would have been absurd has this been the location of such a massacre. But these events took place the day before, which was the date of the rehearsal for an event that would "GO LIVE" the following day.
The book even includes the FEMA manual for a two-day drill, with the rehearsal on the 13th and "GOING LIVE" on the 14th. Many of the participants did not understand the difference, where donation sites for the families of "victims" were put up the day before the “shooting," and even Adam Lanza's death was initially recorded in the Social Security Death Index as having occurred on the 13th. This would have made it difficult for him to kill so many the following day.
Other anomalies were striking when the performance occurred, including no surge of EMTs in to the building, no string of ambulances to take them to hospitals to be declared dead or alive, no Med-Evac helicopter called to the scene, no 469 other students evacuated and no bodies placed on the triage tarps outside. These were such blatant indications that this was a drill and not a bona fide emergency that the editors even listed them on the back cover of their book.
The local conspirators in Newtown, such as the alleged parents of the murdered children, including Lenny and Veronique Pozner, have made out very well financially, soliciting contributions from generous yet misinformed Americans, where the families have averaged more than $1,000,000 apiece. Newtown has also been showered with aid, including $50 million to build a new school. This compares with the $7 million typical construction budget for an elementary school.
Their son, Noah, is a very special boy because he has the distinction of dying twice — first at Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown, Connecticut, on December 14, 2012; then thousands of miles across the world at the Peshawar Army School shooting in Pakistan 2 years later on December 16, 2014. And the only proof Lenny has produced that Noah died in Sandy Hook is a death certificate he provided to one of the book’s contributors, which has been revealed as a fabrication. If Noah actually died, there would have been no reason to fake it.
Because of Amazon’s ban, Prof. Fetzer released it to the public online as a free PDF, where you can see the 100 photographs in vivid color, which was not possible with the printed book to keep its price low. That includes 50 photos furnishing the Lanza home to serve as a prop, where one picture of the Nancy Lanza bedroom shows an evaluation form on a wooden chest (to keep track of where furniture was placed) and, beneath the bed leg, a blue moving pad they forgot to remove in their haste to establish the photo shoot.
That's in Ch. 7. Even more remarkable, in Ch. 8 there are 50 more photos showing the refurbishing of the school to serve as the stage. Exhibit 26 shows a SWAT team already in place, but over the top of the vehicle one can see a string of windows in Classroom 10 that are undamaged. Crime scene tape is already up for a crime that has yet to occur. And Wayne Carver, M.D., is patiently awaiting the arrival of his portable mortuary tent.
Don't take my word for it. Just do a search on the title for a free copy of the book. The Pozners, alas, are as phony as the drill itself, and profiting handsomely from the fake death of their son.
James Tracy should sue his former employer under 42 USC 1983
anonymous coward:
Quote:yeah, it's obviously some kind of staged event, anyone with a brain can see it

but yeah, you can't really expect all the corruption behind it to just go away either, obviously part of the lie involves covering it up too haha

there are obviously cracks forming in Sandy Hook though, even sites like news.com.au actually introduced the possibility that people think it's a hoax and it's being discussed a lot here where you could normally expect it to slide harder etc etc.

This event is (in my opinion) the single biggest dangling thread in regards to conspiracies today. It stinks.
Nobody Died At Sandy Hook...
banned by Amazon..
http://www.naturalnews.com/files/NobodyD...yHook.pdf

they don't even ban the protocols yet they ban this

sandy hook is the APEX ISSUE. if you're not into this, you're not at the vanguard of CTism
sandy hook is starting to crack. I feel it

it's heating up again

this is the origin issue.
Rd 3 of the sandy hook wave is coming folks

FINAL PUSH

i said within 3 years this thing is going to be blown wide apart

let's see if my prediction comes true

Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's