Evil Academy

Full Version: Star Wars. What they are not telling you
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4

Yeah well of course it's going to be used to push an agenda.

It's awful hard to get excited about a series that had its last good movie 30+ years ago.
I like when they asked everyone what their favorite part of the movie was, and nobody had an answer.

LOL!
it's really sad when one of the main conspiracy media guys are going gaga over this hollywood FILTH
[Image: Star-Wars-the-Force-Awakens-posters-All-...minati.jpg]

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSKlMNwt1Njm__SIinpzQm...ahUBB00EGA]
upside down cross- check

single eye of anti-christian illumination - check

false and contrived SJWism - check
Do women really think they are empowered or equal when the toilet breaks and they have no fucking clue where to even start to fix it? Same goes for beta males.

I'm not really worried about all this.
Warning Spoilers below!!

The Force Awakens synopsis:

[Image: meh.ro12158.jpg]
^LOL. Plot shattered.
For those that have seen it, what was your favorite part of the movie?
youtube Wrote:Danny Powers 3 days ago
So you got the black guy cucking all the white nerds in the audience by getting with the hot white chick, all while the white chick fills the role of the traditional male while the [white] guy is a damsel in distress. It wouldn't be a true jewish supremacist movie if it didn't promote race mixing and matriarchy for us goys.

Thanks for promoting this garbage infowars´╗┐

LOL.
there are reports that this shit grossed $518 million in just 4 days? how is it even possible? also lol @ the 8.8 IMDB average score. TFA is so unbelievably bad, Disney accomplished the impossible with this which is to make people miss George Lucas.
(12-22-2015 04:19 PM)Winnson Wrote: [ -> ]For those that have seen it, what was your favorite part of the movie?
I liked when han solo was shit talking the two groups in the beginning about how he didn't ask for money.

Sent from my XT1053 using Tapatalk
So that was your favorite part of the movie? Sounds amazing.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's